• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi From The Southeast US

Janetsy77

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi everyone, I am Janet, an older crossdresser/ABDL. Always had a thing for latex, diapers and especially plastic pants. I have numerous latex outfits: Nurse, Maid, Schoolgirl and others. I've been adding more sissy/ABDL things to my wardrobe recently. Nice to make your acquaintance!

Attachments

• IMG_1846a.jpg
    IMG_1846a.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome to the group, you don't mention where you are from other than south east. You don't need to mention city/ town. I just like to know how close people are to me and others if that is OK.Enjoy your visits here, we have many of the same passions, Latex, and plastic pants and girls outfits.

Angelapinks said:
Welcome to the group, you don't mention where you are from other than south east. You don't need to mention city/ town. I just like to know how close people are to me and others if that is OK.Enjoy your visits here, we have many of the same passions, Latex, and plastic pants and girls outfits.
Thanks Angela. I live near Charlotte, NC.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Janetsy77 said:
Thanks Angela. I live near Charlotte, NC.
Thanks Janetsy77, I have driven through N.C. a few times on trips south but can't recall ever staying in Carolina, north or south. I did have a freind who spent winters in Myrtle Beach every year and had the same interests as we do He often invited me to come down but I never had the chance and now he is unfortunatley in poor health.

Reactions: Janetsy77
Hi, and welcome!

welcome to the diaper club and enjoy your stay.

I know late post but I'm in Charlotte as well.Screenshot_20211104-080751_Firefox.jpg

Welcome to ADISC Janetsy77, from the land down under. I hope you find this site community a supportive and safe place to be, as I have.
Seems like we share a lot in common.
I hope you feel comfortable in telling us a little about yourself outside our common interests already covered.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, volcanism, geology and geography.

Back