Cannabis themed Diapers

MegaMaxx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was browsing Agecomfort, and i saw that Forsite is coming out with new Cannabis themed Diapers. The claim to be the first ever Cannabis themed Diapers, and they are similar to Forsite Under The Sea Diapers, and can be found here.

Reactions: Whatsthatsmell
That's for me !!!

Reactions: Whatsthatsmell
FWIW, forsite are really good quality diapers. Their padding is arguably the thickest on the market, though they use a little more pulp / less sap. So they weigh about as much as the maximum you'd see, but they wick really well. (though not the best odor control - so they have all the features of a high pulp design)

This goes for their Mary Jane, Under the Sea, and the all-white AM : PM. (I prefer the AM : PM) But they're just a little uncommon in the USA.

I got mine at LLMEDCO

Last edited:
Wow I opened this up in the future thinking there was another 1st ever cannabis themed diaper.

I live in a legal state, and love to smoke cannabis a few times a week... but as much as I love doing that and wearing diapers (often at the same time), the idea of a diaper patterned with pot leaves just seems really weird to me! I can enjoy babyish prints, medical designs, or plain white/solid colors, but the idea of incorporating something so patently adult feels uncomfortable somehow. Just my two cents, of course, although I imagine I’m not the only one who feels this way.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and BigKid25
Ha Ha now funny when somebody breaks a little wind everybody around you will get high

• Haha
Reactions: PlastiBrain and theancientmariner
Kovy said:
I live in a legal state, and love to smoke cannabis a few times a week... but as much as I love doing that and wearing diapers (often at the same time), the idea of a diaper patterned with pot leaves just seems really weird to me! I can enjoy babyish prints, medical designs, or plain white/solid colors, but the idea of incorporating something so patently adult feels uncomfortable somehow. Just my two cents, of course, although I imagine I’m not the only one who feels this way.

These are my exact thoughts. Though I don't like wearing weed paraphernalia in general, even as an adult. I used to be a huge pothead when I was younger but I've calmed down and grown up a LOT. Now I just smoke a tiny bit at night once every few days and I don't promote it publicly.

I guess I can see the appeal that it's mixing 2 things people enjoy and feel naughty about, so more power to them for finding that niche. I'm not interested though.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and Serendiapity
They are a really great quality product
Feel amazing
The design is just added a bonus

Am not a potsmoker, but ganja gummies are nice to pair up with these

Swear they've been around for ages, not new if I am correct.

Back