Warming up your diaper

Diaper44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Anyone else put there nite time diaper on the radiator to warm up before putting it on

Never thought of that! Can I ask why please?

Thats not how I warm mine up. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: babybigdiaper, Blanketpikachu, ShyBoo81 and 9 others
Kittyinpink said:
Never thought of that! Can I ask why please?
Being a cold time of year I thought I’d warm up my bed time diaper to make it more of a cosy feeling when my partner changes me ready for bed

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ and Kittyinpink
I haven’t done that, but I love putting on Super Undies or training pants right out of the dryer.

Your post reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Cramer starts warming up his shirts. It started with the dryer and ended up with using a pizza oven at the pizza joint.

Reactions: Diaper44
Hmm this post sounds very familiar 🤔

Actually yeah, a diaper gently warmed over the radiator, or the furnace vent, is an amazing thing.

Antientmariner said:
Hmm this post sounds very familiar 🤔
If you have been on here at least 6 months, almost every thread sounds familiar.

• Haha
Reactions: SnickersTheFoxx
I love the feel of a cloth diaper straight out of the dryer. I don’t warm my disposables.

Reactions: MonteDriver93 and RedPandaDL
I look at this post the wrong way at first. At first I thought it said warming up to your diaper kind of like getting to know it.

No, I just let my body temp warm it up and it don't take too long to warm it up because you put on in the middle part of your body. which is the warmest part of your body

Yes! But not deliberately. I stash my nighttime diapers (Rearz Barnyard) on top of my furnace vent in the basement... in the winter they are always warm when I grab one!!!! ☺️

Reactions: Diaper44
Actually
RedPandaDL said:
If you have been on here at least 6 months, almost every thread sounds familiar.
Actually not really. There aren't that many repeat posts(I only chat in diaper talk so I can't say about the other sub forums)

I save my pee and sometimes warm it up in the microwave and pour it in my diaper.and have even taken a wet diaper that I wore earlier in the day and removed . when I got back home I put that wet diaper in the microwave and warmed it up and re wore it.

Reactions: Kane2000
I have forced-air system and trying to place a diaper near enough to a vent to warm the diaper up would be a pain. The other suggestion often made is a dryer (which I do not recommend for warming up a diaper) but I don't have one.

So if I need to warm up a diaper, I just lay it on my bed and lay down on it.

Reactions: Billies1
Now that I think about it. I have warmed up a cup of water and saturated a diaper with it to wear. Just for funzies.
Obviously couldn't use it anymore after that with out making a mess on the floor. Also diapered in a shower is kinda fun too.
If I had a private pool id try swimming in one too.

MonteDriver93 said:
Now that I think about it. I have warmed up a cup of water and saturated a diaper with it to wear. Just for funzies.
Obviously couldn't use it anymore after that with out making a mess on the floor. Also diapered in a shower is kinda fun too.
If I had a private pool id try swimming in one too.
I tried the shower in a diaper thing once or twice, but that was enough for me. It just turned it into an oversaturated mess to wring out and clean up, and wasn't really any fun. But hey, glad I tried it.

MonteDriver93 said:
Thats not how I warm mine up. Lol
How do you warm yours up then?

I've used a hot water bottle to warm mine up before

is it okay to microwave mine! jk

guest said:
is it okay to microwave mine! jk
Well actually! When women stop breastfeeding, their breast get very engorged and painful for a couple days. One of the recommendations is to pour water into a baby diaper and warm it up in the microwave, and then press against the breasts like a heating pad.

On the other hand, a dry diaper probably won’t absorb heat from a microwave, unless the molecules in the SAP can be excited to generate heat. I have never tried it.

Last edited:
Back