Any Wild Ideas For The New Sized Goodnites Coming This Spring?

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hey! Know it’s been a while sense I last posted anything, but I had a great question to ask everyone. 😛

What do ya’ll think the designs for Goodnites upcoming larger sizes would be?

Do you think it’ll be the same as the L and XL sizes? Or possibly something different for the new size/age demographic?

I’m interested to hear your ideas. 😊

I don’t know myself, though I expect them to be unique.

Reactions: Chosen and FrankenBriefs
I think the design of the goodnites xl for girls would be similar to that of the drynites l/xl, those looked quite mature.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
I think the may try something similar to what Drynites did in Europe. Make them black and little more subtle (for boys it was a black sports print and a striped print with a little red) and call it a "teen" product. Europe could have been a test market for the idea. But who truly knows?

When the space and stripe came out for boys I didn't like it at first. I missed the camo print so much. They eventually grew on me and I find them cute. So whatever they do I hope it is easy to like.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219, TigerDL and RedPandaDL
Might be plain white since it's targeted for older teens

• Sad
Reactions: Chosen, GoodniteLover219 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
babyjoe698 said:
Might be plain white since it's targeted for older teens
It will be just white. I would be surprised if a pull-up for kids up to 17 is not plain white

• Sad
Reactions: Chosen, GoodniteLover219 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Fake fly or no?

GoodnitesLover8 said:
It will be just white. I would be surprised if a pull-up for kids up to 17 is not plain white
I don’t think white underwear is even very common anymore, and that could make it feel more like a diaper. I would bet solid colors (ex. blue, gray or greenish gray) or vertical stripes in the blue, green and gray families.

Reactions: Chosen, GoodniteLover219, TigerDL and 1 other person
I hope they have stripes or other subtle patterns.

RedPandaDL said:
I don’t think white underwear is even very common anymore, and that could make it feel more like a diaper. I would bet solid colors (ex. blue, gray or greenish gray) or vertical stripes in the blue, green and gray families.
tbh tighty whiteys are long out of style... I expect a similar design to the new drynites.

Reactions: Chosen and GoodniteLover219
Yeah. I'm personally expecting something similar to either the current Goodnites or Drynites. Most people in general don't really like generic underwear anymore. Also, some kids may prefer the more childish prints because even some younger kids will need the XL size depending on how big they are. I think the design is kinda up in the air. I'm just personally hoping for something cute.

Reactions: Smalldinoboi and GoodniteLover219
Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I'm personally expecting something similar to either the current Goodnites or Drynites. Most people in general don't really like generic underwear anymore. Also, some kids may prefer the more childish prints because even some younger kids will need the XL size depending on how big they are. I think the design is kinda up in the air. I'm just personally hoping for something cute.
Cute for Girls - Cool for Boys.

Reactions: Chosen, Babyfur, GoodniteLover219 and 2 others
I'm going to guess solid dark colours to make them look less like nappies

I wouldn’t mind if the new GoodNites coming out were styled after the UK DryNites current style. It would be interesting to see how the public reacts to a rather different design and color choice. They may fly or they might sink.

Reactions: TigerDL and GoodniteLover219
I just realized that the new ones will not all be white, otherwise they wouldn't have gendered sample packs. At least the new L size will have prints.

Reactions: Chosen, TigerDL, neophyte and 2 others
VayneAurelius said:
I wouldn’t mind if the new GoodNites coming out were styled after the UK DryNites current style. It would be interesting to see how the public reacts to a rather different design and color choice. They may fly or they might sink.

I'd imagine that idea would work for the target demographic (teens). The main concern over here was that those particular graphics did not match the demographic (8-year-olds).

Reactions: 12srepaid and GoodniteLover219
Aquasailor said:
I'd imagine that idea would work for the target demographic (teens). The main concern over here was that those particular graphics did not match the demographic (8-year-olds).
Yeah, 8 to 14 years is a rather big stretch when it comes to ages. What design that would work for an 8 y/o, will not work so much for a 14 y/o, and vice versa.

Reactions: Chosen, TigerDL and GoodniteLover219
Mark my words! I’ll be very surprised if it is plain white!!!

Research and development has shown that kids and teens do not want to wear something that resembles a diaper. Remember that most teens are not fond of bed wetting and wearing a white diaper will make the experience worse vs a discrete pull up that looks like underwear.

Big brands are moving away from plain white diapers. Depend, Always, Tena...

Again, why would KC make their Huggies, Pull Ups, Depends, and Goodnites printed in one way or another... but make Goodnites XL the only plain white diaper? Ain’t gonna happen!

K Clark has a good article about their Goodnites R&D... I’ll try to find it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, RedPandaDL, FudgedInLuvs and 1 other person
I want to see Donald Trump to wear them next! Like the time he wore princess rears! :D

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Babyfur said:
I want to see Donald Trump to wear them next! Like the time he wore princess rears! :D
Please don't make this a political discussion. THANK YOU.

Reactions: 12srepaid, Deleted member 9978, Chosen and 3 others
Honeywell6180 said:
Please don't make this a political discussion. THANK YOU.
Thank you. The less I need to see his name, the better.

Reactions: Chosen and GoodniteLover219
Back