Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
w0lfpack91 said:
I predominantly poop my pants anyways. If I have a diaper on I will poop in it no issue but even with underwear pooping my pants is not out of the question
Why?

I pretty much never mess. I don't like all the awkward problems that gives me. So I mainly just wet.. but messing is the ultimate statement and part of my fantasy . So I don't rule it out. And am excited by the Idea. Haven't done that for several weeks though..

I only poop in my diaper if my girlfriend gives me permission.

Lyric said:
I only poop in my diaper if my girlfriend gives me permission.
If not?

Kane2000 said:
Have you ever tried it? I do it as often as I can. A lot of times on my way home from work I will toy with it while driving. It's kinda a game. I push till it starts to come out and then stop and let it slide back in. I will keep pushing the limit untill most times It just comes out. then I give a good push to finish the job. Lov that game.

Reactions: pampers47 and Kane2000
Lilpottyboi said:
Have you ever tried it? I do it as often as I can. A lot of times on my way home from work I will toy with it while driving. It's kinda a game. I push till it starts to come out and then stop and let it slide back in. I will keep pushing the limit untill most times It just comes out. then I give a good push to finish the job. Lov that game I!
I did do when I was younger ("I will keep pushing until it ozzed out.

Kane2000 said:
I did do when I was younger ("I will keep pushing until it ozzed out.
I liked it when I was younger also but then I quit for a long time but as I got a little older I started doing again but hiding it from wife and kids. Now I toy around with it very frequently.

Most of the time it happens accidentally.

chuck said:
Most of the time it happens accidentally.
When it does happen does it bother you? Can you feel it happen? Do you like it?

Reactions: DumpyD101
I have actually rushed to put a diaper on before just so I can poop in my pants. When I wear one, I usually just start pooping and peeing as soon as the urges come.

Reactions: HomeAlone, Kane2000, SaggyDiaperChris and 1 other person
DumpyD101 said:
Yes, usually its planned out ahead of time, & I'll find somewhere quiet, & alone for privacy,then I'll make sure that I eat enough food, & also make sure that I hold it in as long as possible, building it up,& then, when im extremely constipated, then I'll just unload it, usually making grunts & pushing it out, so that my dumpy diaper is sagging low, & the bigass poop is swinging from side to side, cause of how big & heavy my dump is!... Then, I'll sit down,& get the sqoosh part over,so I can sit down, & then, once the smell kicks in, thats when I start to move around more,& keep away from peeps,til someone stop me,ot checks my diaper from the backside, & then they usually will get someone to change me..... I absolutely love wearing my tight snug Crinklz, & absolutely love when I poop & pee in them,cause its so freeing to myself, & I think it comes from me never having my mother their for me, or any of my family, at that. Just been in jail, & raised myself. I was potty trained at 6-7 years old. But, decided that I was gonna start wearing them again at like 10-11, & I was popping my pants purposely, so that my family decided that I need diapers again. But, I always felt akward, so I ended up keeping this my own deep dark secret,ever since then. Im 39 now, & married, & still wear diapers during the day, & whenever I'm not around my wife or people that could sell me out. So, I'll wait usually, til I'm alone in my car, or somewhere by myself, even at the store,in public sometimes, depending on the situation at Hand. Like, one day, I was at Wal-Mart, & was looking at some electronics, & when I was bent over picking something up, this super hot woman asked me if I was wearing a pamper or diaper, & I said yes. She asked me why, & I said that I still poop my pants & pee my pants. And she didnt believe me yet, so,when I went around the corner, I found some quiet time for like 5 minutes, & I fukn took the biggest dump ever in my diaper, & was stuck in it til I got home that nite. And, the woman that seen my diaper under my pants watched me pooping my pants secretly around the corner,in the next aisle. And, she came over behind me,when I wasnt looking, & felt my gigantic buldge sticking outta my pamper, & she said my god hun, you've got a seriously poopy diaper rite now. And I was like, yea, I just took a big poop, & I feel amazing now. She offered to change my nappie, inside her apartment, & I agreed, & after she changed me, she wanted my penis, so I ended up fukn the shit outta this gal, but tell me that aint some crazy shit,if ya ever heard something before.....lol... Now, to this day, she changes me secretly, & checks my diaper sometimes, & makes sure that it stays a secret, but sort of acts like my mommy, even though she takes my dik from time to time. Im definitely one fukn touched cookie,thats for sure!!...lol.. Theirs obviously something wrong with me mentally, cause who the hell,as a grown man, enjoys wearing diapers, & enjoys pooping & peeing inside of them every chance I get to load them up!... Im attracted to women, I have a great sex life, my own apartment, bills paid, & im marruedy, & definitely aint gay. So what the hell is wrong with me, that I still choose to wear diapers, & still choose to poop inside of them, & pee inside of them,as well?? I cant find a mental issue online associated with what I have going on?? Its bugging me, cause I cant fix myself & my problem, til I figure out why I want diapers around my bum all snug, & why I wanna poop in them, & then risk being seen, or caught in my pooped out diapers,also....?? Thanx for listening friends.....

CuteFantasy said:
I have actually rushed to put a diaper on before just so I can poop in my pants. When I wear one, I usually just start pooping and peeing as soon as the urges come.
Me 2, I've foundation myself stealing a diaper once, just so I could get it on, just to fill it with poop & pee instantly!!... Yes, then enjoy the game of cat & mouse, with me & my poopy diaper, & the cat being the nanny that is changing my pooped out diapers....

lonnie said:
Have you ever felt the need to poop and rushed to put on a diaper just so you can poop in it?

When I first started out pooping my diapers , I would take off my diaper if it was wet and put in a fresh dry diaper just to poop in.
Over time I would just poop in my diaper even if it was wet.
Now days I just go poop in my diapers and change when I can.
Yes, if im not already wearing one, the second that I feel any type of poop scenario coming on, I instantly will find my a diaper, depend, or whitey tightys, & I'll definitely without question, take a huge dump in my diaper, especially if its a new diaper!!

Yes..and quite enjoyably as well..I Luv to take a FULL enema and hold it as long as possible and when it's nice and absorbed into me and it begins to squirt out a little uncontrollably..I finally just HAVE TO let go and absolutely FILL my Thick cloth diapers and plastic pants to the limit front and back with nice warm, stinky, squishy, diaper poop..this usually seems to trigger a well prepared for, huge, further diaper soaking Piss..MMmm..I have been known to play in this blissful, "Diaper Baby Dreamland" for many hours until finally, I cannot help but make one or sometimes two more messes in my messy, messy Diapers..then it's either clean up or sleep..and at least one little mess when I wake and have to play one more time..MMmm..:)

• Love
Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, Kane2000 and Lilditie
Hmm k I'll be honest it's funny every now and then I shit myself and the funny part is it's been when I wasn't wearing a diaper lol 😂 but sometimes only sometimes maybe 5 times a year .I will have on a nice wet diaper and take a nice poop in it and squish it around my ass and enjoy it . sometimes it is nice 🙂

Reactions: HomeAlone, DumpyD101, Kane2000 and 1 other person
Lilpottyboi said:
When it does happen does it bother you? Can you feel it happen? Do you like it?
I can usually feel it happen, if not, I can tell a few minutes after. If I have a diaper on, I like it because I can usually change soon after and get back to what I was doing.

Last edited:
I sometimes mess my diaper in my sleep. If we're out in public I try to use the toilet, but sometimes I can't make so I mess my diaper. At home I just go ahead and mess my diaper

Reactions: DumpyD101, Kane2000 and chuck
pampers47 said:
I sometimes mess my diaper in my sleep. If we're out in public I try to use the toilet, but sometimes I can't make so I mess my diaper. At home I just go ahead and mess my diaper.
I agree with you on that.

I verry much enjoy messing my diaper, though there are times when I think better of it. If I am sure it is going to be solid, then I'm very comfortable with that. But when I feel it is 'looser', then I will only do it if I can be doing with the clean up, which is not all the time.

I did recently fill my diaper on the way back from the shops, nly to be stopped by a couple of women who were aksing for directions. It was quite embarrassing as I was not expecting to meet anyone. I didn't know whether or not they would smell anything, although I couldn't smell anythnig myself until I got home, but it did make me think twice about doing that again.

No never. But one time I was sent a colla guard kit but dropped one in the diaper instead of the BS kit sent.

I discourage my husband from messing as much as possible but the odd accident does happen.

Reactions: Lyric
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back