Girls clothes are better

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love girly clothing / panties , simply because they are cute and I feel represent my actual personality , rather than the impossible stereotype as a boy I'm supposed to be.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and SrDiapCaged
RuffRuff said:
I think women have a better variety of clothing options and brighter colors. Where as men's clothing colors are dark and variety is not that big. I do think women's clothing is lighter all around, which is so nice during the hot summer days. It is so much fun to go clothes shopping, because of what is available to women. I wish society was difference when it comes to males wearing female clothing. Society says it is ok for females to wear males clothing. This is whether it be a tom boy or because they like how it feels. If a male wears female clothing of any type. He is creepy and frowned upon for wearing female clothing. I truly hope one day this will change for us.
Society is like a diode...y'all know what a diode is, right? It's an electronic component which allows power to flow through a circuit in one direction only with no backflow...a one-way valve, in other words. To that end, society is just like that: it says it's okay for a woman to dress as a man but a man cannot dress as a woman, a very bigoted, very hypocritical outlook. Very similar to some certain women's groups of the turn of the century which sued male-catering organizations to incorporate females...and yet fought tooth-and-nail to keep males out of female organizations "to cater to and preserve feminine uniqueness". A sharp double-standard.

If I want to dress up, why can't I? Grown woman or little girl, it matters not. I don't need to go out and make a visual statement to the world, but dammit, I want to be comfortable and happy with both discretion and dignity...especially in my own home. And nobody has a right to either snark or condemn me for that! So right on, RuffRuff! *micdrop*

Reactions: dogboy, RuffRuff and Furrytum
Since starting to wear panties a short 6 months ago, I've come to appreciate the wide variety of clothing made for women. That variety simply doesn't exist for men. If I could find 100 different styles/colors of underwear for men, that would be quite a lot. Jockey, Fruit of the Loom, and Hanes simply duplicate each others products 97%. I'll bet without much trouble, a person could find 5,000 different styles and colors of panties. Add stockings into the mix and they have even more choices. I'm now on a quest to get a nightie. I haven't worn men's pajamas since I left home at age 20 (55 years ago). Until I started wearing diapers 3 + years ago, I either slept in my tighty whiteys or commando. A whole new world has opened up to me since I've started wearing panties and looking at nighties. My only rules for nighties I want are satin (and lace would be nice), sleeveless, knee length, no seams or design for a bust, and a scoop/straight across neckline - not a "V". I almost bought one this week and regret not getting it. I won't be back in the town/store I saw it in for 6 months. Hopefully I'll find it at another of that chain's stores nearer me.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
mistysummers said:
To all the sissies, girls, crossdressers and any other lables that end up with you wearing girls clothes. We all know they are better then boys clothes. So tell us your reason to why girls clothes rule :)
I should have read this post before making my previous post in response to the thread title. Girl's/women's clothing rules because there is such a wide variety. I have never had men's underwear that felt anywhere near as nice, soft, and vibrant as the lace panties I've started wearing. If I had known how nice these are, I'd have starting wearing them (or whatever was available then) when I was discharged from the Navy in November, 1969. Right now, the lace boyshorts and suspender stockings I have on are caressing my legs and boys. I love it. I've never had this level of comfort from my traditional men's underwear. When I started wearing diapers 3+ years ago, I discarded all my traditional men's underwear. I'll never wear it again. While I love diapers for their comfort and my ability to pee in them at will, I love the way women's panties and stockings feel when worn. I hope to soon find out how much I enjoy wear a satin & lace nightie to bed along with panties and stockings. Prior to wearing diapers, I slept either in briefs or was commando. My wife accepts the panties (thinks it's weird), hasn't seen the stockings yet but will in short order. Once she's accepted those, it will be time to start working on the nightie. I suspect I now have 30 - 40 pairs of panties and am starting to have a difficult time deciding which pair to wear each day. I have only 1 pair of suspender stockings and 2 pair (identical) of thigh highs; but, I do have 5 more pair of suspender stockings on order. Any day that I know I will be wearing long slacks, I intend to be wearing stockings , as well. :unsure: :unsure: Hmmmm, I've never played a round of golf in stockings; but, there's always a first time for everything. I have played in panties once and diapers every round the past 3 years.

Kittyinpink said:
I love girly clothing / panties , simply because they are cute and I feel represent my actual personality , rather than the impossible stereotype as a boy I'm supposed to be.
Who do you have to be a stereotypical boy for?

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Adair37 said:
Who do you have to be a stereotypical boy for?
Thanks for pointing that out! I suppose past social pressures etc made me feel that way. Silly of me really. Great observation. Thank you. The honest answer is no one.

Reactions: Furrytum, Kymi and BobbiSueEllen
Just follow your own path...
It's the only way to be happy and fulfilled.
Make as many friends as you can by doing them favours and you will store up allies.
And the best favour you can do them is give them complete and unconditional acceptance.

Peesalot said:
I should have read this post before making my previous post in response to the thread title. Girl's/women's clothing rules because there is such a wide variety. I have never had men's underwear that felt anywhere near as nice, soft, and vibrant as the lace panties I've started wearing. If I had known how nice these are, I'd have starting wearing them (or whatever was available then) when I was discharged from the Navy in November, 1969. Right now, the lace boyshorts and suspender stockings I have on are caressing my legs and boys. I love it. I've never had this level of comfort from my traditional men's underwear. When I started wearing diapers 3+ years ago, I discarded all my traditional men's underwear. I'll never wear it again. While I love diapers for their comfort and my ability to pee in them at will, I love the way women's panties and stockings feel when worn. I hope to soon find out how much I enjoy wear a satin & lace nightie to bed along with panties and stockings. Prior to wearing diapers, I slept either in briefs or was commando. My wife accepts the panties (thinks it's weird), hasn't seen the stockings yet but will in short order. Once she's accepted those, it will be time to start working on the nightie. I suspect I now have 30 - 40 pairs of panties and am starting to have a difficult time deciding which pair to wear each day. I have only 1 pair of suspender stockings and 2 pair (identical) of thigh highs; but, I do have 5 more pair of suspender stockings on order. Any day that I know I will be wearing long slacks, I intend to be wearing stockings , as well. :unsure: :unsure: Hmmmm, I've never played a round of golf in stockings; but, there's always a first time for everything. I have played in panties once and diapers every round the past 3 years.
And Girls look better than men in men's clothes. Poor men there really isn't a lot to say about them. ;)

When I am not playing Little Baby Becca, I like to be Tween Becca. My tween wardrobe rivals any middle school girl and as my wife says I probably have more training bras than any girl she ever knew. I'm fortunate to be able to fit most off the rack clothes in the girls dept of Target. Here is one of my training bras from Justice... If you are interested here are links to my 2 Flickr pages with thousands of pictures of my tween wardrobe...
Tween Becca 1 Flickr
Tween Becca 2 Flickr
IMGP0911sm.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Littlebabybecca said:
When I am not playing Little Baby Becca, I like to be Tween Becca. My tween wardrobe rivals any middle school girl and as my wife says I probably have more training bras than any girl she ever knew. I'm fortunate to be able to fit most off the rack clothes in the girls dept of Target. Here is one of my training bras from Justice... If you are interested here are links to my 2 Flickr pages with thousands of pictures of my tween wardrobe...
Tween Becca 1 Flickr
Tween Becca 2 Flickr
I couldn't access the Tween Becca 1 pictures but could the Tween Becca 2 pics. First off, that is quite a nice collection. You have more bras than my wife who sports a 40DD size. Next are 2 questions. 1) Do you ever go out in public dressed as either Tween Becca or Little Baby Becca? 2) How did you ever convince your wife you should be wearing this clothing or did she tell you that you would wear them (since I see you indicate you are a sissy and as a good sissy you will do what mommy says)? I'm genuinely curious. Thanks for anything you care to share.

Littlebabybecca said:
I saw your Becca2 wardrobe and I love your selection. If I could buy and wear what I would like your selection matches my taste. I’m particularly attracted to pleated skirts.

My girlfriend made me wear heels like stiletto sandals and peep toe boots and peep toe pumps (she loved how my toes exposed!), now she brought me flat heel classic t bar Mary Jane shoes, (kind of vintage).
I've seen some boys and girls wearing them

Attachments

• received_487365325478785.jpeg
    received_487365325478785.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210105-214337_Mercado Libre.jpg
    Screenshot_20210105-214337_Mercado Libre.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 17
  • received_303679947753057.jpeg
    received_303679947753057.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Janetsy77, babylock1, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
Littlebabybecca said:
Tween Becca 1 Flickr
Tween Becca 2 Flickr
View attachment 48249
I can't believe we have many of the same items of clothing and undies.

Reactions: Littlebabybecca and BobbiSueEllen
LonelyFOX said:
My girlfriend made me wear heels like stiletto sandals and peep toe boots and peep toe pumps (she loved how my toes exposed!), now she brought me flat heel classic t bar Mary Jane shoes, (kind of vintage).
I love this type of shoes, to me they make the perfect sissy boy especially with frill top anklet socks.

Reactions: Angelapinks and babylock1
LonelyFOX said:
Neat and ever so more neat real time sissy when the color is white pink or a pastel - black can be so-so.
The emphasis on the frilly anklet sox can not be overlooked.
Another type of sissy shoe is the saddle shoe with contrasting panels:
SEARCH Ebay for saddle shoes for illustration.
And don't forget the frilly anklet sox - maybe with a hint of jingle sleigh bells !

Reactions: Angelapinks
hodori779 said:
Girls clothes are definitely cuter (especially undies).

How come only girls get to wear cute undies? I wanna wear pretty underwear. Lol.
I only have a couple pair of cute boxers for guys. One is navy blue with tiny pink polka dots from Uniqlo. Looks super adorable yet subtle imo! (Its discontinued now sadly)

Cute boxers do exist out there if you look around enough. But yeah, I'm bummed that cute underwear for guys is hard to find.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
ShyBoo81 said:
I only have a couple pair of cute boxers for guys. One is navy blue with tiny pink polka dots from Uniqlo. Looks super adorable yet subtle imo! (Its discontinued now sadly)

Cute boxers do exist out there if you look around enough. But yeah, I'm bummed that cute underwear for guys is hard to find.
So wear cute underwear for women. If you choose wisely you will find cuteness without being overtly feminine - though it depends what you mean by cute.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I found and wore cute undies for men from uniclo . But seems to be rare still. Have seen some super cute boy wear recently from South Korea.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Problems with that Adair is often don't fit!!

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and BobbiSueEllen
I did find in England that marks and sparks supermarket does sell nice bikini style panties that fit men perfectly. I used to wear them all the time. To the point I forgot they were girls underwear! Which did cause slight embarrassing moment. Oh well..

Reactions: ShyBoo81, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back