Fav Food to eat

Kittyinpink said:
Absolutely yum! Fresh lobster tails! Yum.
My mom broiled them in sml. pyrex (That could take the heat)...braise them w/butter till they had just the right amount of "Burn" to them. So darn good. (Arms flopping to your side in weakness GOOD!!) Then, you'd sit at the table, w/the pyrex holding melted butter & lemon in it (My chicken just stepped on the back of my diaper....Ahhhh! the other one did too when going behind me! As I was sayin' after such an abusive ....the LOBSTER was amazingly great! I know what you mean!

Iluv2krinkle said:
I love everything and anything Italian .
Not only do I cook Italian as a base for life, I'll hunt down and eat an Italian if given a chance.....(DA!, Kidding) BUT I have good recipes 4 you if you want.

Reactions: Iluv2krinkle
TexasToast11 said:
I gave up on bread about 8 yrs ago and lost about 150lbs
Holy moly!!! I only weigh 148 lbs.... I'd better keep on eating that bread or I'd disappear into anti-matter! :-o

tiny said:
I'd better keep on eating that bread or I'd disappear into anti-matter
Na just loose 48lbs and then you'll be 100lbs. Then you could easily fit into baby gear again.

I love pasta with butter and cheese

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, tiny and Iluv2krinkle
I love chicken wings. They are delicious in the air fryer.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, AmonQ and Iluv2krinkle
It depends on my mood at the time of the year. Right now, a big bowl of soup (homemade) or a roast dinner .. Italian food...in the summer I eat salads a lot, bulked out with cous cous, meat etc.
And being British...Fish & chips!

Oreo cereal ^^ or chicken nuggies :p

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
O my this is a difficult one as I love so much. I love all meat and sea food. Nothing like a good surf & turf.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
hodori779 said:
KBBQ (born in Seoul, Korea) or sushi!
Funnistically-interesting! Most of my family was either in the Military/Marines, pilots, or Flight Attendants. I would travel the world being a butt-hole only ordering, "Calamari, please" to see what country made the best. Such a narrow-minded....no, I had fun. I saw "Cats" in London when it first came out (I think) in the early '80s. The stage revolved. I actually felt embarrassed for them, since I figured I could be a better cat than they were, quite honestly! ( I would go savage with my kitten when young chewing on some chicken bone with him, not cheek-to-cheek, though!) That's gross! But I have to say: I learned a lot more from animals than I had from humans on certain things! Long story on that.

tiny said:
Ooh -- that's a hard one... But I finally gave up on a decade of vegetarianism when the temptation for a thick, rare, rib-eye steak became too much to bear.

Bread is seriously under-rated... Good quality bread with a chewy crust is deeee-lish. :)
I could never give up meat unless its medically needed.

I love homemade food, so I try to cook more often. But I also adore pizza, I can often order pizza to eat, and to watch an interesting movie. I hope to learn how to make it at home by myself.

My favorite food to eat is Pizza

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and RedPandaDL
TD712 said:
I'd love to eat pizza, but being a type one diabetic really bites

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
amberp said:
I hope to learn how to make it at home by myself.
C'mon over I'll show you how and something I can't eat.

amberp said:
I love homemade food, so I try to cook more often. But I also adore pizza, I can often order pizza to eat, and to watch an interesting movie. I hope to learn how to make it at home by myself.
Get some garlic and coriander naan bread to use for the base..you can buy the topping sauce ready made or find a recipe for a simple one online...add the toppings of your choice...15 - 20 minutes in the oven, and your pizza is done.

Pesto made with basil, garlic and parsley from my garden....on pasta with a generous sprinkling of grated romano.

Reactions: db80 and tiny
I have a couple favorites! First comes fish, seafood is the best! Next comes pizza, no pineapple please! Poutine and anything potatoes are also some of my favorites!

Back