Pacifier

IDDiaperboy said:
Yes, if I’m by myself my binky is always in under my mask. There have been a couple times I’ve removed my mask in a store without thinking about it to talk to a cashier. Crazy. I love it.
I work om the healthcare and we are using face mask all the day. We are so closed up to our patient and we ask them to use facemask too. But none of them doing it correctly even we tell them how to use it. But a big no no, is to take the facemask off and talk to other. And then put in on again.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and pampers47
NorGirlBaby said:
I work om the healthcare and we are using face mask all the day. We are so closed up to our patient and we ask them to use facemask too. But none of them doing it correctly even we tell them how to use it. But a big no no, is to take the facemask off and talk to other. And then put in on again.
I agree. I did it by accident. I had to remove my mask so I could remove my binky and talk. Lol. I was embarrassed.

IDDiaperboy said:
Does anyone else suck on a pacifier in public? I work swings so driving home in the dark is perfect. When I get to my neighborhood, I keep it in when I get the mail. Driving during the day I find myself taking it out more often because of others.

Anyone else?
Yes I do this too. It is way fun especially with all the mask wearing. I can use it right in front of people and they don't know.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
ARBBB2 said:
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO MAKES A LONGER NIPPLE FOR A BINKY, I HAVE TWO ADULT ONES BUT WANT THE NIPPLE TO GO FARTHER IN MY MOUTH, sorry wasn't watching ---
not shouting
Nuk 7 maybe?

Well, I had my first real negative experience with my pacifier today. I was at a grocery store getting a couple items. I had my binky in under my mask and as I was walking up to the cashier I was rubbing my nose. This caused the strap to break on my mask. I was wearing a medical type one. So I hurried and grabbed my binky, but she saw it. She gave this dirty look and actually asked if it was a pacifier. I said yes and she said “ooohhh kkkkk” she was in her very early 20’s.

After her “ok” comment, I just put it back in. The girl bagging my groceries gave me a sweet smile. I think she could tell I was irritated.

I’m not may at her, it was a reaction to what would universally be considered a little odd to say the least. But it was a little embarrassing at first, but then I got over it.

• Love
Reactions: serisa and ARBBB2
IDDiaperboy said:
After her “ok” comment, I just put it back in. The girl bagging my groceries gave me a sweet smile. I think she could tell I was irritated.
I think that's to be expected honestly. Think about it for a minute, how many adults sucking on pacifiers would a grocery clerk see in a given year. My guess would probably be 0. That being said, it's perfectly acceptable that she would behave like that. On the other hand if that same clerk seen this over 20 times by different individuals then I would believe the reaction would be quite different. Perhaps even more positive in nature. Things that are out of the "norm" so to speak will get a negative response. I think only time will change this for the better in the near future. We all need to be able to live ours lives and be accepted for who we are. Abdl's harm no one period. Frankly speaking to me its mearly a fashion statement. No sexual exposure or indecent exposure is going on which should not harm a soul period. Isn't funny how some races can walk around with their shorts hanging around their upper thighs with half of their underwear showing and nothing is said or done about it. Heaven forbid our diaper is seen peeking out the top of our waistband. It's time for the US to move forward like other countries have, meaning you can dress and express who you are without any negative ramifications and accept people and let people be who they are. ABDL's are wonderful people who love all!

Last edited:
DanielW said:
View attachment 46412my favorite pacifier is on from pacifiersrus I didn't realize I had in in my mouth until the UPS guy called me "monkey-boy"
That's a really nice looking paci! ✌️

I don,t use a paci in public but I do at home in my room it comforts me

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
I never use a pacifire while out in public. I only use one in the privacy of my home.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
I only use mine when at home or when I'm somewhere private with my best friends who know about my paci use.

Funny story, one time while flying to Texas to visit a good friend I had the contents of a bag of toiletries I had emptied to check if there were liquid items over 2 ounces in in it. I had the nuk 5 in my display pic in there.

When security took it out they had the flattest affect ever. They threw out some shampoo I had which was over size, and when they got to packing my Nuk5 my heart was racing like they better not throw that away too!

I felt like all eyes were on me, but it went back in my bag and I remember walking away really wishing I had it in my carry on bag because then I could carry it safely with me. Nobody cares that I had it, though it is a pretty generic looking paci.

I just went through a drive through for dinner with my binky. I got to the window and the girl said “ha, I thought you had a pacifier, it’s so cute”. Lol, she said she saw it first through the camera.

Reactions: KrankyPants and Raylynn
Ok all, I have a question. I am going in for an MRI next week and I’m thinking about taking my binky. The MRI is for my knee so I will be going in feet first. The staff knows I have a hard time and usually need Valium. I was thinking about telling the tech that my pacifier will help keep me calm. Do you think that the tech would write that up on my report?

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
KrankyPants said:
I only use mine when at home or when I'm somewhere private with my best friends who know about my paci use.

Funny story, one time while flying to Texas to visit a good friend I had the contents of a bag of toiletries I had emptied to check if there were liquid items over 2 ounces in in it. I had the nuk 5 in my display pic in there.

When security took it out they had the flattest affect ever. They threw out some shampoo I had which was over size, and when they got to packing my Nuk5 my heart was racing like they better not throw that away too!

I felt like all eyes were on me, but it went back in my bag and I remember walking away really wishing I had it in my carry on bag because then I could carry it safely with me. Nobody cares that I had it, though it is a pretty generic looking paci.
That would have been hard for me. Even though I’m using mine in public, it’s still hard around men.

Reactions: KrankyPants
I was at the grocery store today and when I got up to the cashier, she said my paci was cute. This is what she said “you are hilarious, did you find that in your pocket? I miss my kids being that age”. In told her no, it’s mine and smiled. She didn’t say another word. Lol.

tenderbottoms47 said:
I think that's to be expected honestly. Think about it for a minute, how many adults sucking on pacifiers would a grocery clerk see in a given year. My guess would probably be 0. That being said, it's perfectly acceptable that she would behave like that. On the other hand if that same clerk seen this over 20 times by different individuals then I would believe the reaction would be quite different. Perhaps even more positive in nature. Things that are out of the "norm" so to speak will get a negative response. I think only time will change this for the better in the near future. We all need to be able to live ours lives and be accepted for who we are. Abdl's harm no one period. Frankly speaking to me its mearly a fashion statement. No sexual exposure or indecent exposure is going on which should not harm a soul period. Isn't funny how some races can walk around with their shorts hanging around their upper thighs with half of their underwear showing and nothing is said or done about it. Heaven forbid our diaper is seen peeking out the top of our waistband. It's time for the US to move forward like other countries have, meaning you can dress and express who you are without any negative ramifications and accept people and let people be who they are. ABDL's are wonderful people who love all!
I completely agree with you. Especially the saggy pants!!!

So every morning when I stop at the coffee shack to get my wife’s drink I always have my pacifier in. The girls are all so cool with it. They’ve asked questions, told me it’s cute and have all said they are totally ok with it. Most of them know I wear diapers, as well as being trans.

Anyway, I got a new truck and my pacifier is in my car. The last couple times I was in my truck the girls have asked where my pacifier is. I told them that when I’m in my truck everyone can see me, and I’m embarrassed. Their response was that they love it, brightens their day and I shouldn’t care what everyone else thinks. One girl told me that they’ve always defended me when other customers bring it up. That part I didn’t know lol.

This morning the girl told me I always look so happy when I have it. They all made me so happy this morning.

BabyHailey1977 said:
So every morning when I stop at the coffee shack to get my wife’s drink I always have my pacifier in. The girls are all so cool with it. They’ve asked questions, told me it’s cute and have all said they are totally ok with it. Most of them know I wear diapers, as well as being trans.

Anyway, I got a new truck and my pacifier is in my car. The last couple times I was in my truck the girls have asked where my pacifier is. I told them that when I’m in my truck everyone can see me, and I’m embarrassed. Their response was that they love it, brightens their day and I shouldn’t care what everyone else thinks. One girl told me that they’ve always defended me when other customers bring it up. That part I didn’t know lol.

This morning the girl told me I always look so happy when I have it. They all made me so happy this morning.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: fake!

JaysonTheRegressor said:
Actually 100% real but thanks for the comment! You’d be surprised how nice people can be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Back