Tena Overnight

Kiddo with a northshore booster. Love this combo

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and Deleted member 51008
Abena m3

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Rearz training pants.

Reactions: Sheepies, Deleted member 51008 and onecho
im wearing 2 attends aid poly backed briefs and a abena M4

Better dry today, sometimes better dry sometimes Abena 4. Overnight always thick pin on diapers with plastic pants. 24/7 DL

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Diaperlover40
Its getting pretty bad when I soaked a Rearz Princess Pink within 4 hours of having it on plus my bed mats and a Depends with tabs.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
I'm in a very wet super dry kids diaper. I have the rest of the week off, so I might get some baby time while I'm off work.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and Diaperlover40
In a sort of wet rearz alpaca, I'm off for the whole week and the fiancee is cool with 24/7 this week.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Deleted member 51008
ABU preschool 👶

Reactions: pampers47
After I changed from my night diaper, and went to the gym without a diaper, came home by 8:00 am and put on a NS Supreme purple medium diaper. I stayed in this diaper until about 4:00 pm and it was wet all the way up the back padding, but I did not have any leaks which made my wife very happy. For tonight I think I will be in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper.

I'm relaxing in an iD slip plus (thinnest tabbed Dip out there) with added lille booster. Reading latest adisc posts.

I went from a dino to a bunnyhops, although i dont think this one will last for long if it keeps on like this. As always it will be an advanture deciding what to replace it with.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Deleted member 51008
I went to bed in a Crinklz Astronaut but I couldn't sleep

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, Deleted member 51008 and RedPandaDL
A fluffy, dry Adult Cloth Diaper prefold. i hadn't expected any diaper opportunities until next week due to Mrs. Maxx's Christmas break, but she got called over to Junior's house to babysit for the day. So here I am, enjoying a few hours of diapered bliss. No, I don't expect to be dry for very long.

Reactions: steviet
I have on a wet super dry kids diaper. I should be ok until I'm given a bath, then I will be diapered in a tranquility atn with a huggies overnite size 6 and then head off to bed.

Kins cloth velcro, with an normal adult prefold over it covered by an Japanese Baby-Angle Diaper cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back