Who is able to transition between bedwetting and being dry?

Josh24 said:
Aby - thanks for sharing. I totally agree with your experiences. I achieved the ability to pee while sleeping while listening to subliminal You Tube files, and it works 100% of the time. Until recently, when I didn't listen to them, I would stay dry. Right now, I am not listening to the files and I am waking up wet everyday. I don't dare not wear a diaper. I do continue to have a full large glass of water in the evening.
Sounds like you’re a bit like me. A side of me knows I should stop the water and night diaper while there’s still a chance of regaining control. But come bedtime it’s overwhelming, without fail I down the water, tape on a diaper and drift off for another cycle in a relentless pursuit of every night bedwetting. Good or bad, my desire to wet the bed is stronger than my adult common sense.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Wetshisbed, Josh24 and 1 other person
Smile123 said:
I had a light bladder and I wore every night for Years. I wouldn’t wake to wet. If I don’t wear to bed, I don’t wet either, most of the time. It was pretty embarrassing wetting my girlfriend bed, but it ended up coming up anyway(diapers). Then she made sure i had one on before bed every night.
Sensible Girl.

I wet every night, and never wak up dry.

Reactions: Diaper44 and Wetshisbed
pampers47 said:
I now can say the same thing - I wet every night and never wake up dry

Reactions: Diaper44 and pampers47
I woke up in the middle of the night and used the potty, its rarity, but it does happen. I remember it but I thought I had just gone to bed, I dont know why I just didn't wet myself and go back to sleep. Its confusing that some nights I am dry and some I wake up wet. Doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason, I just know that if I don't empty my bladder and refrain from fluids I am at risk for wetting the bed.

WBxx said:
Sounds like you’re a bit like me. A side of me knows I should stop the water and night diaper while there’s still a chance of regaining control. But come bedtime it’s overwhelming, without fail I down the water, tape on a diaper and drift off for another cycle in a relentless pursuit of every night bedwetting. Good or bad, my desire to wet the bed is stronger than my adult common sense.
Wow - that totally describes my feelings. One exception, I sometimes use subliminal YouTube files. If I start getting to where I am waking to pee, I will listen to some of my files at night and I am able to totally sleep through any need to get up to pee in the toilet. I totally believe I can still reverse and get back to dry nights, but I know it is getting more and more in doubt. I am thinking of buying a bedwetting alarm just to see what it is like and get dry for a little while.

Josh24 said:
I'm not a bedwetter. For fun, I wear diapers at times and like to wet in them at night. Are any of you able to actually transition between nights of accidental bedwetting and then having dry nights again? How do you get dry again?

In the past, I would get well hydrated, take some sleep aids, and listen to some subliminal tapes and then I would slightly wake up just before or while peeing. I went through this process during most of December and this time I am having difficulty transitioning back to dry nights. I have been on some new medication that could cause some actual bedwetting; but, I am hoping this is not really the cause and that I just need some time to transition back to dry nights.
I can actually switch between wetting the bed or not depending on if im wearing. Basically whenever i'm in a diaper theres about a 1 in 4 shot i wet the bed and it increases in frequency the more consistently i wear them to bed and have accidents, when i'm not in a diaper i never wet the bed even if i just drank 16oz of water before bed. A while back i would wear diapers every night, and would be sure to drink water before bed. After a while of that along with consciously wetting while in bed in my diapers, i then began to wet the bed/ diapers in the middle of the night half awake to the point that i would forget i woke-up and wet the bed. From there i went to full on wetting the bed while knocked out. After a few months my Bf/ Daddy got a bit tired of me always being in diapers at night because it prevents him from playing with me ;) but also because he wanted to go on a summer trip to a friends lake house where diapers weren't an option and neither was wetting the bed. At the time i was convinced i could control myself and not wet when not wearing a diaper so i tried to prove it, which failed and i went the bed for real, while not wearing a diaper. From there he basically potty trained me back into not wetting the bed. Now im at the point where my body somehow knows when it can wet and when it cant. My daddy is the best :3

Reactions: SecrertSissy and Aby
thatguy46 said:
I can actually switch between wetting the bed or not depending on if im wearing. Basically whenever i'm in a diaper theres about a 1 in 4 shot i wet the bed and it increases in frequency the more consistently i wear them to bed and have accidents, when i'm not in a diaper i never wet the bed even if i just drank 16oz of water before bed. A while back i would wear diapers every night, and would be sure to drink water before bed. After a while of that along with consciously wetting while in bed in my diapers, i then began to wet the bed/ diapers in the middle of the night half awake to the point that i would forget i woke-up and wet the bed. From there i went to full on wetting the bed while knocked out. After a few months my Bf/ Daddy got a bit tired of me always being in diapers at night because it prevents him from playing with me ;) but also because he wanted to go on a summer trip to a friends lake house where diapers weren't an option and neither was wetting the bed. At the time i was convinced i could control myself and not wet when not wearing a diaper so i tried to prove it, which failed and i went the bed for real, while not wearing a diaper. From there he basically potty trained me back into not wetting the bed. Now im at the point where my body somehow knows when it can wet and when it cant. My daddy is the best :3
A lot of my steps have been very similar. I also used Youtube subliminal files, which I really believed helped. Right now, I am in the phase where I will actually wet the bed even if I don't wear a diaper. What were the potty training steps you took that helped?

I am definitely struggling to transition back to having dry nights. I did a 24/7 binge for a couple months, and then it continued due to a severe bladder infection. I have not had a dry night for over 3 months now. And, I have wanted dry nights for the past 3 weeks and not getting them.

Josh24 said:
I am definitely struggling to transition back to having dry nights. I did a 24/7 binge for a couple months, and then it continued due to a severe bladder infection. I have not had a dry night for over 3 months now. And, I have wanted dry nights for the past 3 weeks and not getting them.
How much are you drinking before bed? Cut down on fluids as much as possible before bedtime.

pampers47 said:
Same here.

Reactions: Diaper44 and pampers47
I actually haven't felt the urge to wear diapers at night for a couple of days--guess I'm down on the cycle. I don't have any problems "accidentally" wetting the bed while not wearing, though. Maybe I haven't been wearing long enough to build enough of a habit.

Aby said:
How much are you drinking before bed? Cut down on fluids as much as possible before bedtime.
I probably drink about 16-25 ounces of protein shake, milk, or soda within a couple hours of going to bed. But, I have always done that and didn't have problems before.

Josh24 said:

Bladder infections can really mess with the bladder. I had a kidney infection a couple of years ago that started with a kidney stone but ended with SEPSIS. I lived because the doctors recognized the symptoms and ordered emergency surgery where a stent was inserted between the infected kidney and the bladder. The first day I wished that I had been wearing diapers due to the accidents that occurred before I could get from the hospital bed to the bathroom. After I was released from the hospital I don’t remember having any accidents but I did wear diapers quite a bit (even though my wife doesn’t normally like me wearing them) that first week while I was waiting for the stent to be removed.

The urges became tons better and within a month I almost felt normal. The transition back wasn’t without incidents but I’m good now. Given time, you will be too!

-Ieyasu

Josh24 said:
I probably drink about 16-25 ounces of protein shake, milk, or soda within a couple hours of going to bed. But, I have always done that and didn't have problems before.
what else is going on that is new? Stress, jobs, relationships?

Aby said:
what else is going on that is new? Stress, jobs, relationships?
The "new" thing was probably having a combination of a bladder infection while going my longest time of trying close to 24/7 diaper wearing.

I have been wearing diapers at night for a number of years. I like it. I don’t like getting up several times in the night to pee, as it interferes with my sleep. Most of the time I wake up before I pee and can get up and go, but not always. When I’m alway from home, I wear light pull ons that will hold one wetting. These are small and pack well. Usually, I can get up each time and go. Every now and then, especially if I have been drinking some, I’ll have an accident, but not more than once in a night. I’ve never had a second accident in one night, even though I’ll have to get up and go again. This way I will stay dry most of the time. If I did this for a while, I could probably stay dry. Right now it’s controllable so I don’t worry.

Somore - sounds like you like you are in a pretty good situation. I was in a good situation with wearing Goodnites when I wanted for periods of time. Right now I am not in a good situation as I am peeing several times during the night and it is more than Goodnite pull-ups can handle. So, I have been having to wear thicker regular diapers. I want to get back to where it is more my choice when and what to wear.

Wow, I have gone another 3 weeks without being able to dry out. I have quit doing the subliminal/hypnosis files to trigger bedwetting; and, I have cut back on my fluids at night. Since I was never a bedwetter, I was always curious how someone could pee while they were sleeping. I am now getting anxious about being able to sleep without peeing.

Back