Screenshot_20201215-120318.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20201215-120313.jpg
    Screenshot_20201215-120313.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20201215-120307.jpg
    Screenshot_20201215-120307.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 89
The only thing I can rebut with: a career is one thing, but it's not 24/7. We do step away from the machinery at the end of the day and are compelled to interact with more corporal forms of machinery in the off-time. But at the end of the day, I've seen bigger production fails happen. It just sucks when it doesn't get noticed and gets passed off to ya. And remember: hundreds of diapers per minute. Quantity and speed...it just ain't a perfect world.

I agree with most of you all I'm saying is there up there with the best but a while case with these little defects is preventing them from being number one. Was just trying to show my opinion and see if anyone else had noticed the same thing I apologise if u all feel like I'm attacking the company just leaving a honest view point

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Myblueballoon said:
I screen shoted them so I could post
I would let Northshore know. Thank you for sharing the photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and Myblueballoon
BobbiSueEllen said:
The only thing I can rebut with: a career is one thing, but it's not 24/7. We do step away from the machinery at the end of the day and are compelled to interact with more corporal forms of machinery in the off-time. But at the end of the day, I've seen bigger production fails happen. It just sucks when it doesn't get noticed and gets passed off to ya. And remember: hundreds of diapers per minute. Quantity and speed...it just ain't a perfect world.
Ya a few seconds
winterheart01 said:
then resize and/or crop them, you can't possibly expect forums to host giant pictures for a low budget.
If you don't have a free program on a computer then use something like this app on your phone:
(this is just an example, i'm not advertising anything here)
Done

My opinions here...

Pic 1: tape overlap on backsheet, creates a small flap. I've seen it in my own diapers and those of my children and grandchildren, never had a problem with that;

Pic 2: a bit of fluff in the wing. Same thoughts as in previous note, no real inconvenience;

Pic 3: taping panel corner exposed apart/off backsheet. Personally, on my diapers, I always cut off about 4 inches off either wing at the front because the plastic extends far foo far around towards my back and pokes, no matter how good/poor the workmanship. I do this with both my MegaMax and InControl Elite diapers, makes them far more comfy to wear. Too much plastic in certain places just gets a bit scratchy and sticky, ew.

Again, just my .000002 Bitcoin.

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Myblueballoon
BobbiSueEllen said:
My opinions here...

Pic 1: tape overlap on backsheet, creates a small flap. I've seen it in my own diapers and those of my children and grandchildren, never had a problem with that;

Pic 2: a bit of fluff in the wing. Same thoughts as in previous note, no real inconvenience;

Pic 3: taping panel corner exposed apart/off backsheet. Personally, on my diapers, I always cut off about 4 inches off either wing at the front because the plastic extends far foo far around towards my back and pokes, no matter how good/poor the workmanship. I do this with both my MegaMax and InControl Elite diapers, makes them far more comfy to wear. Too much plastic in certain places just gets a bit scratchy and sticky, ew.

It was just something I noticed as I went through the case and thought I'd share * shrugs* thanks for explaining it to me I appreciate you

BobbiSueEllen said:
My opinions here...

I agree. Just my 1.25 Bitcoin. ;)

Ashton84 said:
I agree. Just my 1.25 Bitcoin. ;)
Ya sue is the best. Very knowledgeable and kind

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I really love how this conflict was sorted 💖

Reactions: babybobby, Myblueballoon, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
Honestly I sent northshore about a ack of briefs were the glue missed were the landing pad is applyed and glued the shell together ripping when you opened them so I'll prob just leave it be enless it happens in the future

Ashton84 said:
As an Engineer, it’s statistically impossible for there to be that many failures in one case. I’m not going to apologize for being a realist and knowing design.
Hahahahaha! Riiiight. That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard..."as an engineer blah blah blah random math thingy=my total infallibility"

Let's get a few things st8 since some people can't handle the internet. By whole case I'm talking 2-3 diapers per bag had a min of one or more defectives total of 8-12 diapers it's the whole case because there was some in each package. I only posted after I had used most of the case. Ya I could bother "adam" I'm assuming he is from North shore. But I have no attention to contact him enless I order and receive more defective diapers. So yes it was the full case but it wasn't the "FULL CASE"

• Sad
Reactions: babybobby
Llayden said:
Hahahahaha! Riiiight. That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard..."as an engineer blah blah blah random math thingy=my total infallibility"
I only saw one failure in the photos. The OP can take it up with Northshore.

Myblueballoon said:
I'm nearing the end of my case of pink mega max smalls. And iv decided to not order again. How can you all support such poor made brief. Yes the tapes and she'll are solid. But my whole case had errors in production as shown in pics. I found mutiple briefs throughout my case we're the absorbent stuff is messed up going onto the wing like it wasn't made right. The front plastic landing zone always seems to be peeling at the sides. And what is with that little poky part that doesn't fold out on ANY OF THEM THE WHOLE CASE WAS LIKE THAT . Annoyed me and poked me a few times bending over when I was in just a brief. It's a nice diaper don't get me wrong but definitely has alot of problems to
Call Northshore and voice your complaint to them. I order thru them all the time they are a great company.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam, Myblueballoon and DLScottsman
Last time I talked to them there customer service was being the greatest and we're super super kind. North shore has actually contacted me so I sent them pics

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and pampers47
Literally anytime someone starts a sentence with "As an engineer..." I know I am in for some complete and utter BS explanation about something they don't know crap about. I swear to god it is without fail. At my workplace we have a hard and fast rule, "Don't give tools to engineers." They design something, then everyone else makes it work properly.

• Haha
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, pampers4U and Myblueballoon
Just so everyone knows, the correct order for resolving issues with a company is:
A, Contact the company
B, Allow ample time for the company to respond or find other ways to communicate with company (Adam here)
C, Correspond with company about issues
D, Allow ample time for company to make good
E, Do everything else
F, Complain online with little evidence of a problem

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Ashton84
pampersaurus said:
"As an engineer..." I know I am in for some complete and utter BS explanation about something they don't know crap about. I swear to god it is without fail. At my workplace we have a hard and fast rule, "Don't give tools to engineers." They design something, then everyone else makes it work properly.
Anytime I hear "as an engineer..." I know the person is about as conceited as possible and probably has no clue what's going on.
Anytime I hear "don't give tools to engineers" I know the person "making it work properly" has no clue how it actually works.

Reactions: irnub
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back