Megamax not that great full of production errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myblueballoon

Est. Contributor
I'm nearing the end of my case of pink mega max smalls. And iv decided to not order again. How can you all support such poor made brief. Yes the tapes and she'll are solid. But my whole case had errors in production as shown in pics. I found mutiple briefs throughout my case we're the absorbent stuff is messed up going onto the wing like it wasn't made right. The front plastic landing zone always seems to be peeling at the sides. And what is with that little poky part that doesn't fold out on ANY OF THEM THE WHOLE CASE WAS LIKE THAT . Annoyed me and poked me a few times bending over when I was in just a brief. It's a nice diaper don't get me wrong but definitely has alot of problems to

Update my phone pics are to large to post

Myblueballoon said:
I call bull sh_t!

Reactions: DLScottsman
with the colors they are still working out production errors as they are relatively new, if you talk to @NorthShoreAdam I'm sure that he and his team would be happy to address any issues, because the reason we support them so emphatically isn't just because of great products, but wonderful customer service that actually listens to the consumers

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer, 12srepaid, littleluvs and 2 others
Myblueballoon said:
then resize and/or crop them, you can't possibly expect forums to host giant pictures for a low budget.
If you don't have a free program on a computer then use something like this app on your phone:
(this is just an example, i'm not advertising anything here)

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
There are many online resources for photo editing, where one can resize images to take up less space. And they're free. That's one tool jyst about all phones lack.

And I've seen kinder diplomacy with gunboats.

Reactions: sbmccue and JaysonTheRegressor
BobbiSueEllen said:
There are many online resources for photo editing, where one can resize images to take up less space. And they're free. That's one tool jyst about all phones lack.

And I've seen kinder diplomacy with gunboats.
He should call Northshore and voice his concerns rather than whine about a company that has stuck it’s neck out on multiple occasions. He sounds like a troll from a competing diaper company.

@Ashton84, I don't disagree with the responses to this. But leaping to say the OP is lying, followed by making up entirely imaginary stories about why is not helpful. It's one of the more dysfunctional patterns on this site (and in the wider world these days) and I would invite you to stop being part of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies, irnub, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
Ashton84 said:
He should call Northshore and voice his concerns rather than whine about a company that has stuck it’s neck out on multiple occasions. He sounds like a troll from a competing diaper company.
Not necessarily. When a problem arises, it's always best to start with the source and work from there. It doesn't seem to have happened in the OP. There's a rather good amount of testimony in favor of Northshore's customer service and receptiveness to problems or concerns, a very welcome thing in an age of general corporate apathy. Adam is a stand-out guy, it's troubling he has to endure such harsh words for all the effort he puts into our community. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: theancientmariner, 12srepaid, ThePaddedTurtle and 2 others
sinceiwassmall said:
@Ashton84, I don't disagree with the responses to this. But leaping to say the OP is lying, followed by making up entirely imaginary stories about why is not helpful. It's one of the more dysfunctional patterns on this site (and in the wider world these days) and I would invite you to stop being part of it.
“He sounds like a Troll from a competing diaper company” is a comparison not an imaginary story. You need to quit trying to manipulate what others say because you don’t agree with them. It destroys any credibility you have.

• Wow
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
BobbiSueEllen said:
Not necessarily. When a problem arises, it's always best to start with the source and work from there. It doesn't seem to have happened in the OP. There's a rather good amount of testimony in favor of Northshore's customer service and receptiveness to problems or concerns, a very welcome thing in an age of general corporate apathy. Adam is a stand-out guy, it's troubling he has to endure such harsh words for all the effort he puts into our community. :cry:
Again, he needs to call Northshore.

Ashton84 said:
“He sounds like a Troll from a competing diaper company” is a comparison not an imaginary story. You need to quit trying to manipulate what others say because you don’t agree with them. It destroys any credibility you have.
You're not helping yourself. Your first words, before describing him as a troll, were: "I call bull sh_t!" There's no basis for it in the original post. Your response to me is the kind of reflexive name-calling no-one wants to see more of on community boards. Please consider why you feel the need.

Reactions: littleluvs and ThePaddedTurtle
sinceiwassmall said:
You're not helping yourself. Your first words, before describing him as a troll, were: "I call bull sh_t!" There's no basis for it in the original post. Your response to me is the kind of reflexive name-calling no-one wants to see more of on community boards. Please consider why you feel the need.
I have spent tens of thousands of dollars at Northshore and have never seen what he described. All the listed issues in one case? That’s the reason for my matter-of-fact response.

I gotta agree, Ashton...you're coming across a bit harsh and blunt. Your product loyalty is fine, even commendable, but your comments are taking us a bit aback. Just my .000002 Bitcoin.

Reactions: 2012Stroke, ThePaddedTurtle and JaysonTheRegressor
BobbiSueEllen said:
I gotta agree, Ashton...you're coming across a bit harsh and blunt. Your product loyalty is fine, even commendable, but your comments are taking us a bit aback. Just my .000002 Bitcoin.
As an Engineer, it’s statistically impossible for there to be that many failures in one case. I’m not going to apologize for being a realist and knowing design. What’s sad is people in our community looking for fault and questioning facts.

Last edited:
Myblueballoon said:
Show us pictures.

Well, there's a time and place for everything: I appreciate the realm of an engineer, as I was trained in engineering as a machinist/"gearhead", as well as a general contractor; I understand how unyielding materials (and how they operate) can be blunt and even unforgiving, but we as engineers aren't our machines we design and operate: we do have to interact with design teams and the like, we are compelled to be the bridge between inflexible machinery and non-fully-understanding people. I also functioned as liaison between the two worlds, and if machinery and people are both frustrating, trying to be liaison between the two is all the more!

But in the end, ya gotta try a little. It's hard enough being misunderstood at par, but ya gotta remember the fact you're not a machine...but a human yourself. Not sure if this all helps or not but it was worth a try.

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and JaysonTheRegressor
BobbiSueEllen said:
Well, there's a time and place for everything: I appreciate the realm of an engineer, as I was trained in engineering as a machinist/"gearhead", as well as a general contractor; I understand how unyielding materials (and how they operate) can be blunt and even unforgiving, but we as engineers aren't our machines we design and operate: we do have to interact with design teams and the like, we are compelled to be the bridge between inflexible machinery and non-fully-understanding people. I also functioned as liaison between the two worlds, and if machinery and people are both frustrating, trying to be liaison between the two is all the more!

But in the end, ya gotta try a little. It's hard enough being misunderstood at par, but ya gotta remember the fact you're not a machine...but a human yourself. Not sure if this all helps or not but it was worth a try.
I’m not saying that machines never fail, but to have “Multiple” failures at one time within one case of diapers. He needs to play the lottery...

Last edited:
Ashton84 said:
I’m not saying that machines never fail, but to have “Multiple” failures at one time within one case of diapers. He needs to play the lottery...
Machines aren't perfect...they have to be set up by humans. If one doesn't set it up right, a machine can crank out thousands of bad or worthless products in minutes...you and I know that. Also, there's more than one human involved in a given machine, right? An engineer cannot monitor many machines constantly at once; that's why each machine has someone minding it along the way, to catch the problems. And let's be honest, we've all ran into a novice monitor who lets too many defects by before either they or someone else catches it, right? Chances are, we were all novices who slipped up here or there...I sure was!

It happens...a guy got a bit sleepy at the wheel, didn't catch the glitch in the machinery an' before we know it, several defective things were made. I don't know how many diapers a machine can make in a minute, probably hundreds? When something goes amok, even a few seconds of misattention, coupled with process and speed creates problems. And who's to say you got the only batch? Others may have, too.

The best anyone can do is make contact with Adam about it...and also remember that the difference between man and machine is a particle of mercy. A machine has no qualm or compunction whatsoever about driving/flying/operating itself and/or its occupant into a cliff wall...

People, however, tend to be different. We're machines of a higher, nobler design.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies, 2012Stroke, ThePaddedTurtle and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Machines aren't perfect...they have to be set up by humans. If one doesn't set it up right, a machine can crank out thousands of bad or worthless products in minutes...you and I know that. Also, there's more than one human involved in a given machine, right? An engineer cannot monitor many machines constantly at once; that's why each machine has someone minding it along the way, to catch the problems. And let's be honest, we've all ran into a novice monitor who lets too many defects by before either they or someone else catches it, right? Chances are, we were all novices who slipped up here or there...I sure was!

It happens...a guy got a bit sleepy at the wheel, didn't catch the glitch in the machinery an' before we know it, several defective things were made. I don't know how many diapers a machine can make in a minute, probably hundreds? When something goes amok, even a few seconds of misattention, coupled with process and speed creates problems. And who's to say you got the only batch? Others may have, too.

The best anyone can do is make contact with Adam about it...and also remember that the difference between man and machine is a particle of mercy. A machine has no qualm or compunction whatsoever about driving/flying/operating itself and/or its occupant into a cliff wall...

People, however, tend to be different. We're machines of a higher, nobler design.
I totally agree with you. I can see a machine causing a failure. It’s very very unlikely that a machine would cause multiple failures and it not being noticed by quality control. More of a reason for him to contact Northshore. Honestly, I don’t believe him unless we see the said failures in pictures. I’m still waiting... Our careers are based on reality and not personal feelings. Personal feelings has lost me a lot of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back