I wet the bed

Me:
24/7 incontinent.
Yes.
I pee-pee in my bed every night during sleep.
I also pee-pee during my daily naps too.

Reactions: Diaper44
BundleOfJoy said:
I have OAB both bladder and bowel although I'm quite lucky that I can usually avoid messing myself but as for my bladder I will need to through being normally hydrated go to the toilet about every 45-90 minutes, I have to travel between clients with my job, if I decide to hold it, unless I get to the toilet quickly, I will feel very uncomfortable, so I just void my whole bladder, if I hold it too long anyway, I'll start peeing anyway, but by that time I'll be in pain and it's a pathway for infections.

I use the super proskins which hold 3 wettings in, I like them as a regular daytime diaper but I use pull ups if I've just come out of the shower like an hour before bed so that I don't go to bed in a wet diaper since I wake up about once or twice a night and I might need to pee if I'm taking longer to fall asleep.

I'm comfortable in them since they are descrete and distribute wetness well, the tapes are good on them and I was amazed that I didn't need to wear a big bulky diaper in order to feel comfortable during the day, I tried another diaper which was supposed to be "descrete" but it felt obvious like it made my bum look 5 times bigger than it was supposed, (I defiantly don't want that attention, thank you very much!)
For me is like you said if I am hydrating properly every hour I have to go but in my line of work I always make to the bathroom, and at night because I have a hard time falling sleep I would go to the bathroom before bed and sometimes still get up two times before sleeping that is why I am wearing almost every night because I know if I drink a cup of yea I will have to pee and sometimes is hard to fall sleep again so doing in the diaper was less moviment so I would go back to sleep again this week was the first time that i did not wake up for the bowels I have urges sometimes too but the most that happens is I dirty my underwear not really go all the way

caitianx said:
Me:
24/7 incontinent.
Yes.
I pee-pee in my bed every night during sleep.
I also pee-pee during my daily naps too.
That is what I am scared I don’t mind peeing my bed sometimes, but can imagine I am on airplane and take a nap that would be awful

Reactions: perlFerret
Peepeegirl said:
I do protect because I like wearing diapers so I would wake up and wet and go to sleep again, but would leak sometimes, but by accident that week was the first time, and in my house bymyself I Don’t mind at all i even wanted to see how would be waking up with a wet diaper but I read some people saying in some forums that can be forever so I am scared for traveling or sleeping over, what do you do in this cases? Do you tell other people when traveling?
SO HAPPY FOR YOU, I have worn a lot and never wet during the night in my sleep, it did get so I didn't wake up 100% but enough to release and right back to dream, I would li,e it at least once in a while

ARBBB2 said:
SO HAPPY FOR YOU, I have worn a lot and never wet during the night in my sleep, it did get so I didn't wake up 100% but enough to release and right back to dream, I would li,e it at least once in a while
Yeah if only once in a while it will be okay

Peepeegirl said:
That is what I am scared I enjoy wearing nighttime diapers and it was fun to wet in my sleep but I don’t want to be a everyday thing
I don't think I've got any choice. Are you incontinent?

Adair37 said:
I don't think I've got any choice. Are you incontinent?
No I Learn here on the forums that I may have , OAB i usually go to the bathroom every hour sometimes even less, and i have some urges but I don’t loose control,I alway make to the bathroom in time and I always go to the bathroom before leaving house to avoid problems , but I am not incontinent that is why wetting the bed is unusual

Last edited:
Peepeegirl said:
I was born at 7 months even had skin issues still have today for example I tried using a cloth diaper didn’t leave for too long and still got a rash, but OAB I never talked about because I manage I have urges but not leaking that is why I don’t think I need a doctor at least not for now but if I start leaking then I will look for help
One week before 7 months also! My issues were more repiratory and neurogical. As well as issues for eating. Late boomer but I managed to recover quite well considering the situation.

If your oab becomes to difficult to manage, don't hesitate to look for help. Even before having leaks.

Hope your accidents at night will stop 🤞

DreamerBen said:
One week before 7 months also! My issues were more repiratory and neurogical. As well as issues for eating. Late boomer but I managed to recover quite well considering the situation.

If your oab becomes to difficult to manage, don't hesitate to look for help. Even before having leaks.

I had ashama too
Well this night I woke dry 😁 I had to
Pee in the middle of the night but woke
Up with the pain, I will
Tell
My therapist today

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
BundleOfJoy said:
I have OAB both bladder and bowel although I'm quite lucky that I can usually avoid messing myself but as for my bladder I will need to through being normally hydrated go to the toilet about every 45-90 minutes, I have to travel between clients with my job, if I decide to hold it, unless I get to the toilet quickly, I will feel very uncomfortable, so I just void my whole bladder, if I hold it too long anyway, I'll start peeing anyway, but by that time I'll be in pain and it's a pathway for infections.

I use the super proskins which hold 3 wettings in, I like them as a regular daytime diaper but I use pull ups if I've just come out of the shower like an hour before bed so that I don't go to bed in a wet diaper since I wake up about once or twice a night and I might need to pee if I'm taking longer to fall asleep.

I'm comfortable in them since they are descrete and distribute wetness well, the tapes are good on them and I was amazed that I didn't need to wear a big bulky diaper in order to feel comfortable during the day, I tried another diaper which was supposed to be "descrete" but it felt obvious like it made my bum look 5 times bigger than it was supposed, (I defiantly don't want that attention, thank you very much!)
I can totaly relate to your oab symptoms and dilema. Either try to hold it but deal with pain and risk of infections. Or either deal with wet pad. Hate to be wet around people and don't exactly know when I will find the good time to replace it. Always self conscious and fear it will show or smell.
And like you, I don't hold it for too long. Might not even reach the toilets on time anyway and I'm so much prone to UTI's 😫. It was a nightmare when I was younger. Now still get them at least every 6 months...
At night the pain don't always wake me up. Hence ce protections. But to be honest, I don't always have the courage to really wake up to the bathrooms. And sometimes just replace the protection if I don't feel like go back to sleep too wet. Without leaving my bed 😅 Does it happens to you too ?

Glad you found appropriate protections to manage your condition. True, Tena are way more discreete than the other brands. Even wet, I have to admit that they are not too unconfortable. At least less unconfortable than the others brands I tried.

Peepeegirl said:
I had ashama too
Well this night I woke dry 😁 I had to
Pee in the middle of the night but woke
Up with the pain, I will
Tell
My therapist today
Happy for you that you woke up dry. Maybe it was just bad luck and you don't need to worry about that anymore.
Good thing that you will talk to your therapist. Might help to aleviate the oab at night but also during the day.

Reactions: Peepeegirl
Happens to me sometimes. I just let it slide. I wear a diaper and it's fine

DreamerBen said:

I was born full-term, but 100% "Feet-First".

I talked to my therapist for now she said just to watch, could be because i pee a lot during the day and was in a deep
State of sleep that I did not wake up, or emotional I could have had a dream like ptsd but didn’t remember or regression, because she know I stay on fetal position when upset and also know about my pacifier, so for now we are just watching

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and perlFerret
Just a update I woke dry again so probably was just a flunk

Reactions: DreamerBenenedicte, ThePaddedTurtle, Aby and 1 other person
Thats good.

Well new update have been two weeks since I told you guys about my accident my therapist thinks may be regression because she knows about my pacifier and the last 3 nights I have wet , and I asked her how long does regression takes to go away and she doesn’t know, and this time of the year sucks because sometimes you go travel

Still having some accidents, I thought it was done because I had not have in the last 10 days but then yesterday again, I think may be related to my meds but I don’t know if I want change because it kind of works

after a long time of muscle relaxation and psych training, i go pretty automatically in my diapers and usually dont notice until its coming out, and when im not wearing one, its a completely different case. you should be fine, ive had lots of accidents in just my regular underwear, but its never because of inability to hold, its just me forgetting that im not wearing one for a second.

or you might have lightly woke up, wet, and fell back asleep, with no memory it it

Back