How does your name represent you .

I think red pandas are really cute, and I am a DL. My avatar is a picture I took at the Toronto zoo.

Reactions: TygerKiddo, BobbiSueEllen, perlFerret and 2 others
I'm just That Hidden DL. I'm sure there are many more like me lol.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, littledub1955 and stinkape
Mine is a parody of a Simpsons quote from Bart, "Mom, Maggie fudged her Huggies again!". I was struggling to fall on something witty when I first joined, and most my names are a spin on something, as I'm known to be a creative wiseass among my friends. That's the first part. The Luvs, well, that's what I used as a baby, and they're one of my main diapers in my drawer nowadays too (my mother got a huge laugh out of that). Thus, I dubbed myself FudgedInLuvs!

The avatar, it's from the logo of The ABDL Company. I never struggled with liking diapers, but after some serious medical issues I had a hard time accepting that every now and again I am reliant on wearing them. Just adopted it as a motto, and simply as a way of accepting easy means of managing a medical condition when things could have been much, much worse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ThePaddedTurtle, stinkape and 1 other person
^^^ I love that handle. 😂

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, stinkape and FudgedInLuvs
Subtlerustle said:
^^^ I love that handle. 😂
Thanks! Honestly, if it wasn't for the support from this site, I would have been so self conscious in treating my issues, that I may have shied away from diapers, and really would've been up a creek without a paddle, but with ADISC I don't feel bad about managing myself the way I do and think it's the best option (not to mention, gives me a reason to peruse the diaper aisle in the stores!)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and stinkape
I play splatoon. The squids in there are known for saying "Woomy".

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, perlFerret and stinkape
TheGazelle said:
I was a runner in high school and still do run. I was given the nickname in high school
Several years ago I started a thread asking about member's avitars and many told some great correlations! I was recently thinking about starting a new thread asking people about their user names below their avitar - I am glad "stinkape" did this.

My avitar is from what I mostly wore as a 5 - 10 year old to bed at night. Though I never had true spiderman training underwear, I did have the superman shields on one pair of my padded unddies with my bubblegum colored plastic underpants over those.

My thread name jockman comes from my sports days and how I really liked the comfort of wearing when a friend in 8th grade was wearing one in the locker room and asked me why I wasn't wearing one instead of my normal underwear. I actually did not know about a jockstrap and thought underwear wadding up your backside during sports was normal. I have to thank him to this day for showing me how to wear it properly after I asked my mom about where to get one and she bought my first one for me.

It was in college that I became heavily into Ultimate Frisbee and wore jockstraps most of the time during the day and with competitions and somewhat smaller running shorts and a half-shirt. Sometimes my waist or thigh bands would show and I had to start fitting the thigh bands further upwards along with buying jockstraps that had narrower bands. I had some fairly fashionable, great fitting jockstraps after a few years in college and the guys eventually began to call out to me "Hey Jockman" as a nickname.

I recall one time in a group with a date my girl asked one of the other guys why he referred to me as jockman and he said to ask me to show her what I was wearing below my jeans (yes it was a jockstrap). She asked and I dipped my jeans below my waist a bit and showed her the top black band that had silver jag stripes on it. She seemed startled and said she thought only guys during a sports game wore those but I easily told her I liked the day long comfort and rarely wore regular underwear. But of course that night I had to change and slip into my protective undergarments / plastic underpants or both my sheets and jockstrap would be soaked by morning.

It's not too in-depth to be honest. Amon was the first thing I thought of (probably pulled it out of a videogame knowing me from some final boss or something like that) and then I smacked a Q on the end of it. Avatar is mostly dinosaur based since my little loves dinosaurs a lot.

stinkape said:
Me , I'm just a big ole guy , 6 ft 3 and 278 lbs been told I look a little intimadating , I'm a bit of a homebody and introverted but mostly an easy going nice guy .

I once had the nickname Stinkape by a good friend of mine . guess it relates to my intimadating lumbering physique that and a good fart is always funny .

What about you ?
Mines self-explanatory.
'Aniwaya' means Wolf, and 'Howls' is me stubbing my toe!
:)
My Husky IS trying to Tutor me in the proper techniques and nuances. He's such a demanding Professor! (I bribe him with treats)
I've heard real wolves howling, and I nearly fainted. No, really. I don't know what or why, but when the Alpha began, then his mate, then their pack joined-in? I've never been hit by a bolt of lightning, but this is precisely what it felt like. From the tip of my noggin to my toes I felt like I'd been hit with a live wire, and it travelled down my spine and spread throughout my entire body like fire.
I believe in religious 'Moments' now!
Really wish I knew what they were saying/singing. I know it's something profound! (Same with whale song. omgs... Ever hear THAT while diving? Another 'Experience'!)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, perlFerret and stinkape
It sounds as though you have lived a very natural and outdoorsy life , I envy that and love the outdoors .

Nature is a better teacher than man she can teach us all we really need to know .
All we need do is to look back at the American Indians for proof and listen to nature's voice . From the earth we were born and unto it we shall return .

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and AniwayasSong
AniwayasSong said:
Mines self-explanatory.
'Aniwaya' means Wolf, and 'Howls' is me stubbing my toe!
:)
My Husky IS trying to Tutor me in the proper techniques and nuances. He's such a demanding Professor! (I bribe him with treats)
I've heard real wolves howling, and I nearly fainted. No, really. I don't know what or why, but when the Alpha began, then his mate, then their pack joined-in? I've never been hit by a bolt of lightning, but this is precisely what it felt like. From the tip of my noggin to my toes I felt like I'd been hit with a live wire, and it travelled down my spine and spread throughout my entire body like fire.
I believe in religious 'Moments' now!
Really wish I knew what they were saying/singing. I know it's something profound! (Same with whale song. omgs... Ever hear THAT while diving? Another 'Experience'!)
I can't believe I didn't notice this! Your name is Cherokee! Aniwaya = those who are wolves. In high school I was fascinated by Cherokee language ( linguist) . . . My powers of observation are waining with old age (31).

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, RedPandaDL, perlFerret and 1 other person
stinkape said:
It sounds as though you have lived a very natural and outdoorsy life , I envy that and love the outdoors .

Nature is a better teacher than man she can teach us all we really need to know .
All we need do is to look back at the American Indians for proof and listen to nature's voice . From the earth we were born and unto it we shall return .
Raised under the Catholic theology, I had many issues with what was being 'Taught', vs what I saw/experienced IRL. I've never believed in the concept of 'Original Sin'. "I" am not responsible for the misdeeds of others. That was the start of my escalating antipathy towards that Path, though I don't hold any grudge to those who follow it.
Papa was Cherokee. Momma, Irish Catholic. There was a lot of,,, shall I say,,, uneasiness about that situation. My elder brothers all followed the Native Path and I of course was determined to follow.
All of this inspired an interest in theology. Believe or not, one thing most of humanity has in common is a belief in something.
I started making parallel comparisons and when I began asking pointed questions during my years under the psychotic penguins' rule, things really got interesting! (I'm joking, but really, it wasn't funny, esp. at the time).
Here's my take on it-
Earth is our only 'Home'. It's all we have, and all we know throughout our living existence. (vacations elsewhere are not my point).
I consider Earth our 'Eden'.
I only wish humanity treated it with the respect it deserves.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, stinkape and ThatHiddenDL
ThatHiddenDL said:
I can't believe I didn't notice this! Your name is Cherokee! Aniwaya = those who are wolves. In high school I was fascinated by Cherokee language ( linguist) . . . My powers of observation are waining with old age (31).
Wado!
:-D

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littledub1955
my name is who I'm

Reactions: stinkape
DannyBBaby said:
my name is who I'm
My name is just about the same as Danny's. I am Bobby and I like and wear diapers. Simple as that.

My fursona is a ferret and I used to write a metric asston of Perl code on a daily basis. I've since transitioned mostly to Python but I still maintain a bunch of stuff in Perl.

Blathers said:
I was obsessed with animal crossing, still am lol just not as much. And the museum Curator in the game is an owl named Blathers he is absolutely adorable <3 <3 <3
Blathers is the avatar I chose for my Nintendo account because I relate to him a lot.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Blathers
Mine it kinds explain itself I am a girl who likes to pee on my diaper, pants bed and on the toilet too because when you need To is always good to go) and the avatar is because I am a girly girl who like princess unicorns and so on

Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s and 1 other person
perlFerret said:
Blathers is the avatar I chose for my Nintendo account because I relate to him a lot.
Awesome! do you have animal crossing new horizon

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back