Finally told my boyfriend!

dlSwimmer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Long time lurker here but I’ve gotten a lot from reading y’all’s threads. After a lot of thinking and a couple weeks of internal debate I finally told him! It was super nerve wracking but when I finally told him he was like “oh ok. Cool” we talked a little bit about it more but it was entirely underwhelming.
Thought I’d share a good story :)

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, MattDLJ, neophyte and 4 others
what did you tell him? I am happy it didn't end up with ewww, I have had that reaction, still recovering from that one.

I assume you told him you are a DL and enjoy using the diapers for their intended purpose. If that's correct, congrats on telling him and congrats on a good reaction from him.

Yeah well when we got together I told him I had some kinks but they were personal so it might take me some time to share with him. Well this am we were just hanging out and I told him that I was ready to share it with him.

It’s really freeing now that he knows conceptually but I’m gonna slowly introduce him to me wearing around him.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I ended up in a relationship (while absolutely wasted) last week, and that was one of the first things we talked about haha. She basically said "so you don't ever use the bathroom?" and I said "only to poop", and that was it! We talked about the mental health aspect for a sec and then moved on. It's nice to not have it hidden from the closest people.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
dlSwimmer said:
Long time lurker here but I’ve gotten a lot from reading y’all’s threads. After a lot of thinking and a couple weeks of internal debate I finally told him! It was super nerve wracking but when I finally told him he was like “oh ok. Cool” we talked a little bit about it more but it was entirely underwhelming.
Thought I’d share a good story that's good bet he was a little shocked

dlSwimmer said:
Thought I’d share a good story :)
That is seriously awesome! Just to share: I've been wearing and wetting around the misses this weekend and she's just been non chalant about it. Matter of fact she actually made sure I was good and diapered for our long haul trips to the stores, and made sure I was good and wet before a change!

Last edited:
Reactions: Peesalot
Back