Wetting face?

IDDiaperboy said:
Well, here is an update to what happened with my neighbor. I leave for work at 1:45 PM and before I left on Tuesday, I was out finishing up the Christmas lights. Even though it was light, I had them turned on so I could make sure they were working right. We have Anna, Elsa, and Olaf inflatables and Anna doesn’t like to inflate, so I was working on it. The neighbor came walking up with her two kids and she said they wanted to see the frozen characters. I hadn’t seen her since she embarrassed me. We started talking and she apologized again for blurting it out.

Then she admitted that as a nurse, they notice those things. I assumed she meant that she knew about my diapers. But nope!!! I had to hammer that point home by saying that I just didn’t want everyone else knowing that I wore diapers. As soon as she gave me the confused look, I knew I messed up. All she said was that my secret was safe with her.

This is crazy.
Don't you just hate it when you give too much information only to learn it wasn't at all necessary?

Reactions: AComputerGuy and BabyHailey1977
Peesalot said:
Don't you just hate it when you give too much information only to learn it wasn't at all necessary?
Yes very much so. I hope she keeps it to herself.

You're your own worst enemy! xD

Hopefully as a nurse and just as a flat out decent person she'll honor and respect what she said and not blab

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
NabePup said:
You're your own worst enemy! xD

Hopefully as a nurse and just as a flat out decent person she'll honor and respect what she said and not blab
I hope so too.

Not so much a wetting face but a wetting shudder!

Yesterday I was in a socially distanced queue to get into the bank. In front of me was a mother and daughter (aged about 2-4, not giving detailed descriptions lest it becomes creepy fap fodder).

It’s the old story- whining squirming kid tells Mum she needs a wee. Mum says to hold on but not to worry if she can’t make it because she’s got a Pull-Up on.

Kid carries on squirming for a bit then started shuddering. She didn’t say anything to Mum but didn’t go back to squirming and stayed quiet until it was their turn to go in.

I didn’t see her face when it happened but the shudder made it obvious what had happened.

Last edited:
spina bifida and tethered cord here and why i am in diapers and my aide at school and still today aides say i make a pee pee face they will let it happen about 2 times or so and will take me to changing place and take care of things but never do anything like this lady did to you

I don't really have a "wetting face."

I have a little "hunch" that I do. My fiance recognizes it now, lol.

(As a side note, its kind of funny that someone recognized the "pee face"!)

😂Oh man...she must have been thinking about it for her to come back after weeks had passed. She should have been a cop instead of a nurse. Her ability to get you to incriminate yourself and read you is scary.

Last edited:
IDDiaperboy said:
I agree. She doesn’t know. I think she saw something familiar and blurted it out. But when you are standing in 30 degree weather and wet your diaper, chills are bound to happen.
Thirty degrees is cold? When I used to drive the haul road between Fairbanks and Pruhoe Bay, AK I saw temperatures over one hundred degrees colder than that...without windchill considerations! Stay padded, at least your family jewels will be warm.

Last edited:
Subtlerustle said:
😂Oh man...she must have been thinking about it for her to come back after weeks had passed. She should have been a cop instead of a nurse. Her ability to get you to incriminate yourself and read you is scary.
I was thinking the same thing. But she knows that she is obnoxious, and blurts things out. She has came back and apologized to my wife too for other stuff.

I can’t believe that I assumed she knew as I’m not one to do that.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Zeke said:
Thirty degrees is cold? When I used to drive the haul road between Fairbanks and Pruhoe Bay, AK I saw temperatures over one hundred degrees colder than that...without windchill considerations! Stay padded, at least your family jewels will be warm.
We were in the 70’s like a week before the snow. Someone hit the light switch and turned it cold. I lived in Alaska for 6 years, and no 30 typically isn’t cold. I’m usually the one shoveling snow in shorts...lol.

IDDiaperboy said:
We were in the 70’s like a week before the snow. Someone hit the light switch and turned it cold. I lived in Alaska for 6 years, and no 30 typically isn’t cold. I’m usually the one shoveling snow in shorts...lol.
Yah, I used to be amazed at the temperature swings out in Rapid City, SD. You could go to work in the morning in shorts and short sleeves at 70 degrees and drive home on ice and snow covered roads that night when an Alberta clipper descended on the area. If I’m not mistaken that area has some of the greatest changes of temperature over the shortest period of time in the whole Nation. Stay padded, like I’ve said it will keep your boys warm even when wearing shorts.

Zeke said:
Yah, I used to be amazed at the temperature swings out in Rapid City, SD. You could go to work in the morning in shorts and short sleeves at 70 degrees and drive home on ice and snow covered roads that night when an Alberta clipper descended on the area. If I’m not mistaken that area has some of the greatest changes of temperature over the shortest period of time in the whole Nation. Stay padded, like I’ve said it will keep your boys warm even when wearing shorts.
The coldest I’ve ever been was in Rapid City. It was crazy cold.

Zeke said:
Your post brings back memories of my folks in SE Minnesota talking about the Armistice Day Blizzard.

WBxx said:
Your post brings back memories of my folks in SE Minnesota talking about the Armistice Day Blizzard.

I remember when Bud Kraehling, the weather caster for WCCO in Minneapolis-St. Paul retired. He said he was just a news reporter that got assigned the job of weather man in the early years of WCCO television and that he didn’t know anything about forecasting so he would call a friend of his in Montana everyday and whatever weather they were experiencing he would predict for the next day in Minnesota. He said that he was correct in his predictions more often than the US Weather Service was in those early years. I’m from north central Wisconsin and I remember the 50’s and 60’s before the roads were built up and we had the equipment for snow removal how the drifts used to be so huge. The rural area that I lived in often depended on the old can style milk trucks (before the shiny stainless steel bulk tank trucks) equipped with V-plows to maintain access to farm driveways and many of the secondary roads. We used to see 40 below at least twice a year and would be worried in the Spring that we would have to go extra days to school to make up for all the snow days we had off. People today have no idea about putting barbecue grills under oil pans to get cars starter or having to put “Heet” gas line antifreeze in your tank to prevent freeze up. With the ethanol in gas today and fuel pumps in the tanks pushing the fuel instead of sucking to the engine those days are gone. Stay added, at least your butt will be warm!

Back