How does your name represent you .

stinkape

Don’t worry be happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Me , I'm just a big ole guy , 6 ft 3 and 278 lbs been told I look a little intimadating , I'm a bit of a homebody and introverted but mostly an easy going nice guy .

I once had the nickname Stinkape by a good friend of mine . guess it relates to my intimadating lumbering physique that and a good fart is always funny .

What about you ?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, littledub1955, Safari and 3 others
Mine's just the typical shortened version of my formal name, but in the french spelling.

That came about many moons ago when, in school, we did one of those lame graphic design projects in which you stylize your name [that you were mostly called by].
Using the basic English phonetics, it always came out looking sissy and that annoyed me, so when Ade Mafe became well-knownish, I opted for his spelling.
The issue had never raised it's head before because I tend to get a new nickname wherever I go (revolving around my appearance).

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Midwest82 and stinkape
My Adisc name is both immature and true!!!!!!!!!!
-
GISW

Reactions: stinkape
I was obsessed with animal crossing, still am lol just not as much. And the museum Curator in the game is an owl named Blathers he is absolutely adorable <3 <3 <3

• Love
Reactions: TygerKiddo, CherryMiku, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
Diapered... Discreetly...

shhhhhhhhhhhh keep it down bro

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed, TygerKiddo, BobbiSueEllen and 6 others
Mine just represents the region of the US i live in. The avatar represents my love for camping and campfires.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, BobbiSueEllen, stinkape and 1 other person
My Adisc name is Ka short for Kajira

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and stinkape
Mine is just my first name, middle initial and year my daughter was born

my avatar is princess my purebred Siamese

Reactions: TygerKiddo, BobbiSueEllen and stinkape
I was a runner in high school and still do run. I was given the nickname in high school

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, littledub1955, perlFerret and 2 others
In the 90's I sometimes identified as "Poopy Diaper" online. I kept the same theme but made it a little less gross? That's not my real dog, but I do live with a dog. I hardly ever actually "mess" a diaper because of the smell and clean up. But in my mind the perfect existence is in a messy diaper.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ThePaddedTurtle and stinkape
Look at my avatar...

• Haha
Reactions: TygerKiddo, Weatheronthe8s, chrischrischris and 2 others
ade said:
Mine's just the typical shortened version of my formal name, but in the french spelling.

That came about many moons ago when, in school, we did one of those lame graphic design projects in which you stylize your name [that you were mostly called by].
Using the basic English phonetics, it always came out looking sissy and that annoyed me, so when Ade Mafe became well-knownish, I opted for his spelling.
The issue had never raised it's head before because I tend to get a new nickname wherever I go (revolving around my appearance).
Yes mine is an abbreviation of my forename.

Reactions: PaddedRita and stinkape
Just took the place name of a pretty spot in the road deep within the rolling hills of the Palouse in eastern Washington. I think it was, decades ago, a larger town. Now it’s more a memory of prior glory, much like me.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s, stinkape and 1 other person
Mine is the preferred noise level of a discretely worn diaper...you know, keeping things on the DL. 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ThePaddedTurtle, stinkape and 2 others
Aby someone, Aby Normal. It's from one of my favorite childhood movie memories.

Reactions: perlFerret and stinkape
I'm a software dev and I'm into bondage. I'm also not very creative.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Humperdink2, perlFerret and stinkape
Paddy is short for Paddington which is a name most people know me by. It's not my real name of course. I've been called that all my life because of my English mannerisms.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s, littledub1955 and 3 others
I raised sheep at the time of making my account. Also they're neat animals. Not my favorite, but love them nonetheless. Also I'm very shy and sheepish in real life.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s, littledub1955 and 4 others
I am NAM, Diaper Man!

Reactions: littledub1955 and stinkape
I like birds and I like cats. Pretty simple.
My avatar is the default image I was given when I signed up. It irritated me that adding an image for your avatar was a requirement for established contributor and you couldn't get it if you wanted to just stick to the default, so I made an image from my default avatar and added it as my avatar. That way I was both meeting the requirements and using the default avatar.

Reactions: CherryMiku, KaleidoscopeKitty, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Back