What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing a very wet Abena M4. I was told I'm going to be changed after we have a couple cups of coffee.

Comfi-Dry 24/7 This thing is dry but very thick feeling.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Just put a little pawz over a soaked+messy peekabu, because I don't wanna changies ><

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
Just changed out of my wet and messy Seni Quatro overnight diaper. Now I am in a Seni Super Plus diaper.

Woke up with a slightly wet Crinklz. Enjoying my coffee with it still on, why are these so comfortable? Why am I not disgusted lol. 😇

Reactions: Absorblock and Deleted member 51008
Back on the deer stand today with another MegaMax.

Bet you cant guess... yep my favourite. Rearz princess

Reactions: BabyZinga, sissybaby34 and littleluvs
My last Crinklz.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
Have an ABU little pawz on. Haven't worn one of these in ages.

I've put on a good amount of weight since I ordered these back in 2016 but the fact they still fit is a victory for me lol

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 51008
Trying a Dollar Tree Brand Size 7 as a stuffer inside a Depends with tabs plastic diaper.

Crinkz aquanauts

Reactions: db80 and Deleted member 51008
L4

Space Goodnite!

Goodnight! :sleep:💤🦖

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
neophyte said:
Space Goodnite!

Goodnight! :sleep:💤🦖
Make sure your diaper does not leak

Littleforbig little dreamers and I'm a little wet

This morning I am up in a very wet and delightfully messy-loaded MegaMax pink diaper.

Woke up with a very messy, and wet dry 24/7. I was changed and put into a tranquility atn. Have the whole week off work.

Now back on ABU Dinorawrz. Loving the feel of it, and loving the adorable look of it too! And yes, definitely wet and soggy in a rather balance way both the front and the back. It's really awesome spending time in it as we speak! 😄

Reactions: Melon
Just passed 11 hours in an overnight weight prefold with plastic pants. Probably 9 of those hours wet. Maybe another hour before I have to shower and put on big boy pants.

Reactions: Flamoroo
Right now I'm my last Kiddo, but my new order is due to arrive in a few hours so it will be a tough choice for what the next one is going to be ^^"
Heres to hoping it lasts, the only other ones that I have left are the littlepawz that seem to be giving me some trouble and I'd rather avoid them for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back