Wetting face?

Yes pee face for me I'm totally out of it when peeing.
Umm just a thought I've not wet my diaper
Outside in the cold before .
Do you get condensation or steam rising up out your trousers lol

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
NabePup said:
This story had me cracking up and blushing a bit myself so I can only imagine how you must've felt! xD

I've heard that people can have "tells" when they're using their diaper lol. And on top of that, that often partners/couples where one or both are abdl learn to pick up on these tells sometimes.

I'm not sure how true it is and I don't think I've noticed when someone's using their diaper or if someone's noticed that I'm using mine, but based on what I've heard and some of the responses i'm seeing here I think it's a legit real thing. Plus if you're not trying to be discrete then there can definitely be signs.

There's been times when I've been hanging out with some abdl friends and we'll either be walking somewhere and one of us will "randomly stop to look at something" or we'll be watching a show or movie and someone will stand up to "stretch"...usually tons of giggling and teasing ensues whenever this happens :D

In your case maybe she's ever so slightly suspicious, but probably doesn't think much of it. But I bet if you told her you were wetting yourself when she called you out on it she'd totally be like "I knew it!" haha. I think it's funny and kinda cute that some people can tell and has me wondering if I show any signs myself when I'm wetting! x3
I hope she doesn’t suspect anything. That would be embarrassing. As a nurse, she probably can tell my bulge though.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Lol,
chrischrischris said:
Yes pee face for me I'm totally out of it when peeing.
Umm just a thought I've not wet my diaper
Outside in the cold before .
Do you get condensation or steam rising up out your trousers
Lol, no. It just feels warmer.

• Love
My ex wife said I had a look when I was wetting

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and chrischrischris
This has been killing me since yesterday. I’d really like to know if she knew I was actually wetting my diaper. Just don’t know how to find out without further embarrassment.

Reactions: Izzybella and chrischrischris
I think the only way
IDDiaperboy said:
This has been killing me since yesterday. I’d really like to know if she knew I was actually wetting my diaper. Just don’t know how to find out without further embarrassment.
I think the only way to know for sure would be to ask... or listen to the neighbourhood gossip to see if she’s said anything further?

I feel like most people don’t expect people to be wearing diapers and unless they do really know what they are looking for they will rationalise unless staring them right in the face, its 100x less obvious than it feels. (obviously I’ve had no bad experiences with being caught yet 😂)

I was wondering today if I had a face, I mean there was usually a mad look of panic associated with that feeling and then attempting to run away very quickly to find a bathroom, but it turns out I either don’t, or my flat mate is clueless. freedom is beautiful

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and BabyHailey1977
I know that feeling 6 months ago my neibour took delivery of my adult dummy.
She opened the package and left it out side my front door.that killed me for months
IDDiaperboy said:

Izzybella said:
I think the only way

I think the only way to know for sure would be to ask... or listen to the neighbourhood gossip to see if she’s said anything further?

I feel like most people don’t expect people to be wearing diapers and unless they do really know what they are looking for they will rationalise unless staring them right in the face, its 100x less obvious than it feels. (obviously I’ve had no bad experiences with being caught yet 😂)

I was wondering today if I had a face, I mean there was usually a mad look of panic associated with that feeling and then attempting to run away very quickly to find a bathroom, but it turns out I either don’t, or my flat mate is clueless. freedom is beautiful
I keep telling myself that it really doesn’t matter. The worst part of it is that the other neighbor that I do suspect knows something was there too. She’s the one that I made the “no, I’m dry” comment when she asked her son if he needed changed lol.

Reactions: Izzybella and chrischrischris
IDDiaperboy said:
If she gives you another diaper comment one day, you’ll know. Be ready to give her a zinger back. Could be fun.

Reactions: Izzybella and BabyHailey1977
Subtlerustle said:
If she gives you another diaper comment one day, you’ll know. Be ready to give her a zinger back. Could be fun.
I was thinking the same thing. I’m ordering my first ABDL diapers so maybe I’ll wear one of those and she’ll hear? Who knows. Lol

IDDiaperboy said:
She told you she could tell, what more proof do you need?. The woman literally caught you peeing your pants. Why are you still wondering?

Last edited:
KittyMerriweather said:
She told you she could tell, what more proof do you need?. The woman literally caught you peeing your pants. Why are you still wondering?
Well she said she was joking so that’s why I’m not sure lol. Everyone was shivering standing there in the snow.

IDDiaperboy said:
Well she said she was joking so that’s why I’m not sure lol. Everyone was shivering standing there in the snow.
She was saving you from being ribbed for the rest of your life. She knows you peed your pants. She watched you do it. She is a nurse and has kids. The lol just joking didnt erase what she saw, it was said to protect you. Now thank the nice lady.

Reactions: PaddedBass, BabyHailey1977 and chrischrischris
KittyMerriweather said:
She was saving you from being ribbed for the rest of your life. She knows you peed your pants. She watched you do it. She is a nurse and has kids. The lol just joking didnt erase what she saw, it was said to protect you. Now thank the nice lady.
Looking at it that way, I guess you are right. Lol

KittyMerriweather said:
So I’m guessing my other neighbor knows as well then? 🤯

If there is any facial expression for me it would be a momentary glassy stare as I wet or mess my diaper.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
IDDiaperboy said:
So I’m guessing my other neighbor knows as well then? 🤯
They heard her so yes. Why are you surprised?

I am certain i have a face, but i have another tell too. I run my hands through my hair, like pulling on my hair. I know this because my mom made the comment when we were on vacation and driving “do you gotta go to the bathroom, do we need to stop?”

Reactions: erinwinters, KittyMerriweather, sinceiwassmall and 1 other person
I don't know if I have a wetting face, though I know for certain I have a messing face. Whether it's in a diaper or a toilet, I do a bit of a face scrunch/brow furrow when I'm going and I've apparently been doing it my whole life according to my mom, seeing as she knew what was up whenever I made that face as a toddler.

Reactions: chrischrischris, BabyHailey1977 and trevor0160
Moms always know. (These days lots of them share the knowledge and experience with super involved and committed dads too.)

Back