Pacifier

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Does anyone else suck on a pacifier in public? I work swings so driving home in the dark is perfect. When I get to my neighborhood, I keep it in when I get the mail. Driving during the day I find myself taking it out more often because of others.

Anyone else?

Reactions: Whitechocolate, devypooh and checkingoutall
I do! Especially now that everyone is wearing masks it's much easier to hide
I lost one of my pacis this way though :(

Reactions: KrankyPants, Aby, siysiy and 1 other person
Yes, if I’m by myself my binky is always in under my mask. There have been a couple times I’ve removed my mask in a store without thinking about it to talk to a cashier. Crazy. I love it.

Reactions: Raylynn
DanielW said:
Sometimes, yes...it depends on where and how public I am. In the car? Yes. I have also at the movies, in the dark its not so obvious. My trouble is at home if I forget and answer the door or take trash out, get the mail etc. My usual UPS guy has "caught" me a couple times
I get coffee with mine. The girls have never said anything. I have one with a unicorn design and one with a Koala. I’ve wanted to ask one of them which is cuter, but too embarrassing lol.

DanielW said:
View attachment 46412my favorite pacifier is on from pacifiersrus I didn't realize I had in in my mouthuntil the UPS guy called me "monkey-boy"
Wow, that was bold of him.

Reactions: royalpacis and AComputerGuy
DanielW said:
He's been my regular UPS guy for years...and it was just a friendly comment with a smile and a bit of a laugh
Right on. That’s cool. One day when I got coffee, the girl gave me a big smile and asked what she could get for me.

Not directly in public I will suckle on it in the car while driving. I thought of sucking on in the the grocery store once but left it in the car in the center console

yea under my face mask,

It's so nice. I am at university (school.) at the moment in the library and no one knows that I suckling and wearing a diaper.

I love being a Little.

Reactions: Raylynn, Deleted member 52837 and Blathers
I’ve heard of people using them as a tool to quit smoking. Elizabeth Hurley spoke about it in an article a few years ago, which btw, is a very hot visual.

Reactions: BAP21 and Blathers
Not really too nervous, but when I am outside on my trampoline sometimes i suckle on it when I lay out for a nap.
Btw naps in the fall on a trampoline are comfy 🌸 🧚‍♀️🐸

🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂

Reactions: Raylynn, BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
DanielW said:
View attachment 46412my favorite pacifier is on from pacifiersrus I didn't realize I had in in my mouth until the UPS guy called me "monkey-boy"

That is so flipping cute! omg!
and lmao I love it when people from the "muggle" world make fun comments like that :p
all in good fun

Reactions: TheOddSunflower
Idid a it few times, but I really prefer my private space.

Reactions: Blathers
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO MAKES A LONGER NIPPLE FOR A BINKY, I HAVE TWO ADULT ONES BUT WANT THE NIPPLE TO GO FARTHER IN MY MOUTH, sorry wasn't watching ---
not shouting

The pacis from PacifiersRUs are a bit pricey but they're a perfect fit. Especially for sleepy time. I use one every night and it never falls out.

Reactions: Hihi and BabyHailey1977
I got mine off eBay and I love it!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BAP21
i used to wear a clip on all day and hide it under my shirt/onsie until i was alone it was nice always knowing it was there however after years my onsies head hole was for a watermelon (the clip tugged down alot) also side note ive been waking up with my paci in my mouth alot latley and having dreams about walking around/going to family events with it in 😂

Reactions: BAP21 and BabyHailey1977
Back