SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept well in my Tykables Overnight... i don't even feel that i am diaperd with these... this is just great :)

Reactions: Twily
Just got up from another SIDF. With a soaked Puppers

Woke up with a soggy peekabu underneath my babyish plastic pants. I've fallen in love with these plastic pants, haven't leaked once while wearing them.

Just woke up and finish wetting my diaper, such a good way to start the weekend, I will just change to a new one make the whole Saturday diapered

Reactions: AndyPandy
Let's keep sidf going as long as possible with sids. (sleep in diapers sat.) same diapers until it leaks , lets see who can wear the same diaper as long as possible,,,,,sidf I slept in an alpaca with an Abena maxi pad and an attend front pad

I woke up this morning in a damp Rearz L'il Monsters, it was a good night in bed ;)

ARBBB2 said:
Let's keep sidf going as long as possible with sids. (sleep in diapers sat.) same diapers until it leaks , lets see who can wear the same diaper as long as possible,,,,,sidf I slept in an alpaca with an Abena maxi pad and an attend front pad
Mine leaked already and so did the one I wore after, diapers here in Brazil are not great and the abena would be the best but starts at medium size and it was big for me so would leak before reach full capacity but for sure will be diapered all day

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2
Had a lovely sleep cuddling Ted in my Tykables Overnights, very nice night

Peepeegirl said:
Mine leaked already and so did the one I wore after, diapers here in Brazil are not great and the abena would be the best but starts at medium size and it was big for me so would leak before reach full capacity but for sure will be diapered all day
good for you wearing all day, I find it so amazing that a women want to be babied, that's my dream in life is to have an adult baby girl, although I still want to wear diapers but totally take care of an abdl woman

Reactions: Peepeegirl
are u ok if I would follow u? on line

Did not participate. Considered putting one on this morning while cuddling but did not. Not really feeling it today, either. I feel oddly anxious, like I know there's something wrong but I can't figure out what.

I slept in one of my Goodnites but didn't use it until the morning, after which I promptly leaked everywhere. 🤣

I slept in a Crinklz Astronaut diaper.

Reactions: trevor0160
I missed it, but was inspired into “order more diapers Friday.” Also, “order my first ever pairs of plastic pants sized for a big little boy” Friday.

Daylightsavingstimes said:
@sinceiwassmall I also missed it, but I turned it to "pick up diapers Friday" without realizing it. I won't miss the next one, though!
I am really happy to say that I spent last night and the night before indulging my little self in the diapers and plastic pants I ordered.

(Plastic pants are a great addition. First time in them since I was a wet little boy of about 3.)

Last SIDF of the year is tomorrow!

Reactions: perlFerret
I might participate. Work stuff has got me pretty frustrated. :(

• Sad
Reactions: BigBlueBear
we all ready for it tonight guys?

Reactions: Midwest82
I wish. The wife won’t allow it.

• Sad
Reactions: Diaperlover383726
Status
Not open for further replies.