How to wake up wet?

NorGirlBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Any advice of wetting a diaper during sleep?... I dated an ab daddy a time long time ago. And he catherized me before bedtime and cut over the tube so it fitted in the diaper. He woke up during the night and then he checked in to me and my diaper was very soggy so he changed med while i was still a sleep with my paci and teddy. But now i want to lose control when i go to bed with an diaper and wake up wet

Last edited:
Reactions: wetnights, ABDLBoy, keith60 and 3 others
So you want to wet in your diaper in your sleep? Bear in mind, it could be irreversible and make you diaper-dependent at night. Sure you want this?

Reactions: Kymi, DiaperGuy08, Diaper44 and 3 others
I sometimes have accidents at night, actually lately I've been waking up dry which is nice in itself, while I dont typically bed wet, I will occasionally like once a week wake up wet, typically I have to be very tired for that to occur.
Why not just drink plenty of water and wake up halfway during your sleep and just go, then fall back to sleep?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
NorGirlBaby said:
Any advice of wetting a diaper during sleep?... I dated an ab daddy a time long time ago. And he catherized me before bedtime and cut over the tube so it fitted in the diaper. He woke up during the night and then he checked in to me and my diaper was very soggy so he changed med while i was still a sleep with my paci and teddy. But now i want to lose control when i go to bed with an diaper and wake up wet
Its gonna take a lot of practice and probably a year or so

Reactions: Kymi and BobbiSueEllen
The best way to do it is habit. It may take the longest but it is the most permanent. Make sure not to force and knowingly do it. Over time it will become natural habit

Reactions: Wetshisbed, SoS7883 and BobbiSueEllen
Pupbrandon said:
The best way to do it is habit. It may take the longest but it is the most permanent. Make sure not to force and knowingly do it. Over time it will become natural habit
What happens when u force it?I have done this

SoS7883 said:
It'll pay to stop now. Forcing creates too much internal pressure which can create big health problems over time, from internal organ injury to chronic health issues. I gave myself an inguinal hernia in '83 when I felt the urge to go, put on Pampers, stood up and tried to push. It wasn't a lot but it was enough to blow my giblets out...and it hurt!

Seriously...don't do it. Hernia surgeries suck. So do IVs. And recovery. Agh. Just diaper up, do your best to give yourself permission, tell yourself "This is what diapers are for"...and relax. It'll happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris, adriannacrr, bigboymatty and 1 other person
I wish I would wet in my sleep not everyday like once a month, I already can wet at night wake up wet and try to sleep again

Last edited:
Reactions: SoS7883 and BobbiSueEllen
SoS7883 said:
A lot of things can happen. UtIs (urinary tract infections) pain, and swelling can have overall effects. I personally after over 16 hospital visits from UTIs can attest

• Wow
Reactions: 2012Stroke, SoS7883 and BobbiSueEllen
Pupbrandon said:
A lot of things can happen. UtIs (urinary tract infections) pain, and swelling can have overall effects. I personally after over 16 hospital visits from UTIs can attest
Thanks ok yeah hopefully I havent caused damage, I havent done it in a long time i remember giving myself a bad headache

• Wow
Just lie down in bed and let it flow. If you're worried about leaking and getting the sheets wet, use a mattress protector, plastic pants, or both. If you still have trouble releasing while lying down, try wetting hypnosis for the first few times. Any position is fine in bed.

Reactions: Logiebearbaby, BobbiSueEllen and SoS7883
You can try hypnosis.

• Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I still haven't got to the point of sleeping through and wetting. Unless I am very tired. But when it does happen.

I have been wearing 24/7 for 6 years now, I can only remember waking up wet a hand full of times. I usually pee as I start to wake up.

NorGirlBaby said:
Hi there ! It’s rather easy to wet while asleep but it takes a little time and patience, start by diapering early before bed and drink lots of water but don’t pee hold it, when you get in bed don’t pee before hold it, your body will need to pee in the night which will wake you up so get up and pee in your diaper then go back to sleep, then try not getting out of bed in the night and pee laying down, get used to doing this your body will recognise the feeling of peeing laying down and the feeling of a wet diaper when you wake, after a few weeks of doing this you’ll find that you won’t even wake up to wet you’ll just do it and let me tell you there is no better feeling than waking up in a wet diaper and not even knowing you’ve done it ! Just like a real baby !! Hope this helps

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Poohbearboy said:
You can try hypnosis.
Hypnosis is fun thing. Finding good ABDL hypnosis however isn't.

I will add to this by suggesting Ember Larimer for female hypnotist ( my little lullaby) and nimja , the little series for Male voice so you can skip TTS or emg or these movie maker made "subliminals"

Remember hypnosis is NOT instant and works as habit and is just a distant place in your mind. Where you can calm down and relax. It's important to practice knowingly before unknowingly as they say

Last edited:
Reactions: chillipepperman and BobbiSueEllen
Pupbrandon said:
Hypnosis is fun thing. Finding good ABDL hypnosis however isn't.

I will add to this by suggesting Ember Larimer for female hypnotist ( my little lullaby) and nimja , the little series for Male voice so you can skip TTS or emg or these movie maker made "subliminals"

Remember hypnosis is NOT instant and works as habit and is just a distant place in your mind. Where you can calm down and relax. It's important to practice knowingly before unknowingly as they say
I have tried some on YouTube but hasn't worked

NorGirlBaby said:
I have tried some on YouTube but hasn't worked
Have you tried running it in the background, like music? That worked for me when I was using "toddler, always wet" hypno. 🥳

BobbiSueEllen said:
So you want to wet in your diaper in your sleep? Bear in mind, it could be irreversible and make you diaper-dependent at night. Sure you want this?
I live in Norway and if you are in need of medical care, and medicine a lot you may enter a lot of money used in the healthcare, but when you spent an amount of money, you get something called frikort or freecard. Thats means you can visits doctors and have a chronical deasease that indicates medicine you get that from free the rest of the year. Diapers are amoung these. But you need to get the doctor to exam you so they can confirm you are in needs of diapers. But it is very difficult to meet new partners and tell familiy and friends if I became a bedwetter.

Reactions: ABDLBoy and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Have you tried running it in the background, like music? That worked for me when I was using "toddler, always wet" hypno. 🥳
Do u have an link?

Back