A Question for the Ladies

inthedark said:
huh thats interesting. i though having penis making the pipe longer there will be less leakage. i have so many question, if you dont mind ofc.
does your new parts physically the same as actual born woman parts? like clits etc, shape and look? (if these question somehow offensive, im sorry i really dont know and i dont mean to)
does getting turned on (previously boner) have different feeling? whats it like? does it get wet?
when u get turned on is it way more easier to pee than it was before when u have a boner and literally impossible to pee?
I just realized these questions are very private. feel free to ignore this or maybe dm me the answer, ive been questioning these qs for so long.
Not exactly like womens part but the urethra opening is at a similar spot like females. My surgery didn't include the construction of female parts. I rarely get turned on but it doesn't seems to effect peeing much.

Like her sisters, my wife began experiencing episodic incontinence even before her pregnancies, which has become more of an issue since childbirth and later menopause. Due to the fixed location of the female urethral meatus and the shorter urethra, not only can my wife empty her bladder in any position, she has found that her incontinence products are less likely to leak than are mine.

Reactions: SoS7883
schooner said:
Like her sisters, my wife began experiencing episodic incontinence even before her pregnancies, which has become more of an issue since childbirth and later menopause. Due to the fixed location of the female urethral meatus and the shorter urethra, not only can my wife empty her bladder in any position, she has found that her incontinence products are less likely to leak than are mine.
So does she pee sometimes during sex ? I'm so scared that if I dont get to a bathroom I'll wet myself, I think I'm gonna talk to my doc but I havent had children and I'm in my mid 30s so I'm a little young I think for this

schooner said:
ohh that make sense, also i think that it less leak because she probably pees more often than just pee when her bladder is full or flooding it, thus making it more absorbent? and possibly women doesnt pee in one direction, means it spread better then men, although some women complain that they tend to have problems with not being able to fill the back part of the diaper

Reactions: SoS7883
KittyMerriweather said:
I can pee in any position
How long you been practicing

Reactions: schooner
SoS7883 said:
Yes and no so for me if I wet and get turned on and I continue to rub and have that amazing feeling of the dip I may do both, just recently it felt like i lost control in a way bc i was reaching climax and i gushed some pee not really wanting to and I'm not super old so i dont know why that happened. Doe this answer you?
Maybe you squirted. I think that's what it's called.

Reactions: KrankyPants, inthedark and SoS7883
SoS7883 said:
So does she pee sometimes during sex ? I'm so scared that if I dont get to a bathroom I'll wet myself, I think I'm gonna talk to my doc but I havent had children and I'm in my mid 30s so I'm a little young I think for this
She has never urinated during sex, at least as far as I know.

inthedark said:
ohh that make sense, also i think that it less leak because she probably pees more often than just pee when her bladder is full or flooding it, thus making it more absorbent? and possibly women doesnt pee in one direction, means it spread better then men, although some women complain that they tend to have problems with not being able to fill the back part of the diaper
Both my wife and I experience "mixed incontinence" with hers tending towards stress incontinence and mine almost exclusively "urge incontinence". She does leak smaller amounts while I tend to leak the entire contents of my bladder, since once my detrusor muscle contracts, it will continue to do so until my bladder is empty.

I think most people who use disposables have found that the back of the diaper tends to be used less than the front or between the legs, due in part to the location of the urethral meatus, as the limited wicking ability of the cellulose fluff once it gets wet and the tendency of SAP to repel moisture once their bond with a fluid.

Antientmariner said:
Whenever I put on my diaper, I anyways point up just to use that padding on the top. I guess that's the only advantage guys have when it comes to wearing. We need to see a female appropriated diaper design with padding that doesn't go to to the belly bottom where it won't be used, but starts near the vagina, but with extra absorbancy.i don't like how ladies can't use their entire diaper because of their anatomy.
I find you get better use out of a nappy pointing down? If i point up i leak at the waist band way before my bum even gets wet. Pointing down i always wet the nappy to 50 percent stated capacity at least 😊 (i know this as i have weighed before and after as pee is mostly water and is about 1g per ml) so my pee comes out roughly where it would from a feefee. Im always wet waist band to top of my bum when im done.

Last edited:
Wel having never had a penis, I can't make any comparative statements. But in terms of leaking, any position is okay. The only barrier to different positions is mental and comfort related

Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
I find you get better use out of a nappy pointing down? If i point up i leak at the waist band way before my bum even gets wet. Pointing down i always wet the nappy to 50 percent stated capacity at least 😊 (i know this as i have weighed before and after as pee is mostly water and is about 1g per ml) so my pee comes out roughly where it would from a feefee. Im always wet waist band to top of my bum when im done.
You're a trooper actually weighing your pee and polymer to be sure :p. Pointing down is a must for me because I've got a sizable dong so pointing up would very likely leak out the top. Pointing down is often prohibitive depending on how much room there is in the diaper I'm wearing (I have ABU barebums and Rearz lil squirts right now and I feel like the squirts are so much more comfy). That being said, actually using to capacity is one of my main concerns and whenever there's a patch of unused polymer it makes my heart sink to throw it out.

Lortimer said:
You're a trooper actually weighing your pee and polymer to be sure :p. Pointing down is a must for me because I've got a sizable dong so pointing up would very likely leak out the top. Pointing down is often prohibitive depending on how much room there is in the diaper I'm wearing (I have ABU barebums and Rearz lil squirts right now and I feel like the squirts are so much more comfy). That being said, actually using to capacity is one of my main concerns and whenever there's a patch of unused polymer it makes my heart sink to throw it out.
Its quite funny, i actually laugh at myself for doing this. Curiousity got the best of me 🤣 I was like "Theres no way these can hold what they claim in practice surely?" A full bladder is about 500-750ml for me. Im usually fine after 2 to 3 wettings. On 4 and 5 i start to get clamy around the legs and by 6 im usually leaky. That is usually around the 3ish L mark ive found for most of the nappies i wear like Rearz Barnyards, Safari and tykeables overnights and camelots (dont think ive tested others). So as a base rule I always half the advertised capacities to get "practical useable" capacity.

Youre in the same boat as me, im quite sizeable too and i find rearz, abu and tykeables the best for accomodating me 🤣.

Question: Have you tried Rearz alpacas? They seem smaller made than their other nappies?
Prillprillprill said:
Wel having never had a penis, I can't make any comparative statements. But in terms of leaking, any position is okay. The only barrier to different positions is mental and comfort related
Im 100% comfortable as a dude but honestly id rather have a vajayjay than a pepee when it comes to wearing. It just seems better for wearing nappies 🙈 It just gets in the way and in the morning its a PITA as it stops you from peeing and the more you need the more it persists. Also it can cause leaks too by tenting the sides sometimes...

Tldr: You aint missing much 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Lortimer
Billies1 said:
And some of us guys envy you gals for not being criticized for sitting for sitting while you pee.

Guess it evens out.
Girls can also use the potty flap in their blanket sleepers without contortions or a potty seat.

Reactions: craigd1341
Im 100% comfortable as a dude but honestly id rather have a vajayjay than a pepee when it comes to wearing. It just seems better for wearing nappies 🙈 It just gets in the way and in the morning its a PITA as it stops you from peeing and the more you need the more it persists. Also it can cause leaks too by tenting the sides sometimes...

Tldr: You aint missing much 🤣

You are completely right. had gender nullification surgery (so nothing at all except urethral opening) and since it comes out further down its much better wetting a diaper. leaks are much rarer and the weteness distribution is better.

I guess I can say much I was born male and absolutely hate it. I pee sitting down as I am female as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27 and autinico
For me I find it difficult to let go when there's other people around. But nowadays my bladder is very weak and there has been instances of leaks even in crowd.

autinico said:
You are completely right. had gender nullification surgery (so nothing at all except urethral opening) and since it comes out further down its much better wetting a diaper. leaks are much rarer and the weteness distribution is better.

Mythbusters moment here 😎 i like my peepee too much. Ive mastered positioning anyhows its just the morning wood thats my pet hate 🙈

I point up and pee in the front portion of the diaper until it's saturated enough. That might take while though, as I usually place a baby diaper right there in the front. That way when I'm pointing there, the baby diaper will catch it, ensuring no leaks.

Back