A Question for the Ladies

inthedark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So as your private part is like flat, unlike men its bulging outside the body. Is it easier for you to pee in any position and situation? I reckon when my thing is fully erected, its impossible to pee because the diaper is squishing it therefore it blocks out the pee to come out. Also as your part actually goes straight against the padding, does it make the diaper somehow more absorbent? (cuz the pee would shoot straight to the padding)

I can pee at any position, but I don’t know what you mean with situation, about the absorption it always has a little space between the private part and the diaper so if the absorption is not good it can gets out of the diaper before get absorbed so it is better when we go slowly, and for me seating it kind of leaks because as you are doing you’re sitting on so sometimes it doesn’t absorb fast enough,( I am autistic sometimes my writing is not clear, but feel free to ask if needed clarification)

• Love
Reactions: Tori94, plushieboi, Billies1 and 1 other person
Somehow it doesn’t matter what position I’m in, i leak or flood whenever my body chooses.
i guess all due to my back injury.
i think the situation he mentioned refers to an erection, they are not always sexual in nature.
i have had a few (caused by pressure) even without any feeling.

Reactions: Peepeegirl
As someone “with” as opposed to someone “without” I find my peenie can work both for and against me. I think it’s helpful when I’m active, and works against me when I’m sleeping simply because of the mechanics (the joy of boy😝)
I would think that since girls have no control over where it goes, and since their hole points down (I think, I guess I’m not an expert) they have a harder time using all of the diaper.
since a boy points up, we get first dibs on the front, so I think it’s more efficient for us (when standing or sitting).
lying down is a different story though, for me, leaks primarily happen at the waist where the padding is thinner, and without gravity to pool the pee in the crotch, that area goes unused when I sleep.
would love to hear from other people.

Yes for girls we only use more of our diaper if we are pee at least one time laying on my tummy, if don’t almost half of my diaper goes unused

• Love
Reactions: Tori94, Pantyman, Ss1970 and 1 other person
Peepeegirl said:
Yes for girls we only use more of our diaper if we are pee at least one time laying on my tummy, if don’t almost half of my diaper goes unused
Ha. Takes me back to girls vs boys days. Boys are better because we can pee standing up 😝.
only thing was I actually just always wanted to play with the girls, but was afraid of being called a sissy by the other boys. 🥺

Reactions: chrischrischris
quarktheory said:
Somehow it doesn’t matter what position I’m in, i leak or flood whenever my body chooses.
i guess all due to my back injury.
i think the situation he mentioned refers to an erection, they are not always sexual in nature.
i have had a few (caused by pressure) even without any feeling.
That’s so true, and factored into my boyhood experience a lot. Getting a boner isn’t something boys have any real control over and it’s super embarrassing!
If I’m around girls, they’re going to think I’m being a pervert and having pervy thoughts. If I’m around boys if can be confusing (if you think you’re straight- prob the other way around if you are gay).
I always felt like my peenie had a mind of its own, and would expose me.

Ss1970 said:
Ha. Takes me back to girls vs boys days. Boys are better because we can pee standing up 😝.
only thing was I actually just always wanted to play with the girls, but was afraid of being called a sissy by the other boys. 🥺
I always envy boys for being able to pee standing up

Reactions: Lyokodl
Peepeegirl said:
I dont understand, girls cant pee standing up? What I meant earlier in any situation is when "turned on" we boys get erect and our penis gets bigger and the diaper squished it so its impossible to pee. So does girls have problems peeing while turned on?

Peepeegirl said:
Really? 🤔
I thought the whole girls wanting to have a penis was a trope that boys made up? And can’t girls actually peep while they are standing if they spread their lips apart?

inthedark said:
I dont understand, girls cant pee standing up? What I meant earlier in any situation is when "turned on" we boys get erect and our penis gets bigger and the diaper squished it so its impossible to pee. So does girls have problems peeing while turned on?
Squished boner? I’m thinking either your diapers are a lot tighter or your boner is huge? The diaper certainly doesn’t get in the way of peeing for me, but it can be hard (or impossible) for a boy to pee with a boner, but that’s not because of the diaper, that’s the body shutting of the valve to the bladder.

inthedark said:
Well for us to pee standing up we have to be naked waste down because it just streams down to our legs, so like I am in a road and really need to pee is not as easy as for boys. As for the turn on I can’t really answers I think I have never been turned on

Ss1970 said:
Really? 🤔
I thought the whole girls wanting to have a penis was a trope that boys made up? And can’t girls actually peep while they are standing if they spread their lips apart?
Well for me is true hahaha, I have tried sometimes in the shower but you have to take your clothes out and I never really succeed it alway wet my legs too

Peepeegirl said:
Well for us to pee standing up we have to be naked waste down because it just streams down to our legs, so like I am in a road and really need to pee is not as easy as for boys. As for the turn on I can’t really answers I think I have never been turned on
Peepeegirl, what do you mean you have never been turned on? Do you mean since you’re a girl, you wouldn’t know about having boners? Or never turned on at all? Feel free to start a conv. If you don’t feel comfortable answering in a post.

Ss1970 said:
Peepeegirl, what do you mean you have never been turned on? Do you mean since you’re a girl, you wouldn’t know about having boners? Or never turned on at all? Feel free to start a conv. If you don’t feel comfortable answering in a post.
Probably asexual.
Peepeegirl said:
I still dont understand as to why girls cant pee standing up..

Lol I once had a girl friend she could pee standing up into a bucket or the toilet it was her party trick

Reactions: justanotherDL
inthedark said:
Probably asexual.

Because we can’t aim like the boys it just goes down

Reactions: Lyokodl, LatinLex, Ss1970 and 1 other person
inthedark said:
Probably asexual.

I think it’s not they can’t, it’s just that they wouldn’t want to as it would go everywhere, over clothes and shoes etc. It’s probably that they are also taught from a young age to wee while sitting on loo so there brains are telling them not to go standing up similar to people that are new to wearing nappies and struggle to go in them as used to going only on toilet

I definitely find that different folds work better for me as a boy. The kite fold is really good for me since my thing pretty much always points up... I guess if yours is pointing down maybe you go with the twist?
Pointing up is obvi more convenient too when those annoying boners come on.

Seabear said:
I think it’s not they can’t, it’s just that they wouldn’t want to as it would go everywhere, over clothes and shoes etc. It’s probably that they are also taught from a young age to wee while sitting on loo so there brains are telling them not to go standing up similar to people that are new to wearing nappies and struggle to go in them as used to going only on toilet
Yes I can pee standing but would wet everything

Back