Girls clothes are better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayleigh said:
I like your style. And you did not have to be a hippie to wear the styles you mentioned. You just had to be hip. Ball bottoms, wide wale corduroy, striped pants - I wore them all. And don’t forget the Nehru jackets and army field jackets.

I had an army field jacket too, given to me by a townie boy who lived in Princeton. I also had an army backpack with a bullet hole in the back, outlined with blood. I'd put my books and notebook in the backpack and walk to school. I always wanted a fringed leather jacket but by the time I could afford one, I felt like I was too old to pull it off.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
hodori779 said:
How come only girls get to wear cute undies? I wanna wear pretty underwear. Lol.
Exactly my thought. Here's my collection. The best part is that I can fit into them!

timg-jpg.44531

IMG_7489.jpg
IMG_7488.jpg

Attachments

• timg.jpg
    timg.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 236
  • Love
Reactions: Phoebe, Furrytum, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Reactions: LonelyFOX and Sam
Feminine underthings are so much better looking, softer feeling, sexier looking where as boy underthings are just downright boring. (y)

Reactions: Peesalot, BobbiSueEllen and Lyokodl
I remember forty years ago buying panties with the day of the week on them.

Reactions: SrDiapCaged and Lyokodl
Reactions: SrDiapCaged, Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
Reactions: LonelyFOX
I prefer to wear leggings or stirrup pants under girls ripped jeans, women's jacket and peep toe booties during this fall, now just I'm looking for a pair of uggs.

I’ve discovered my attraction to girl’s fashions thanks to watching Anime really. 😊

Especially the ones where the designs are based on Victorian and little girl dresses with the laces and puffy sleeves. I don’t know what it is about them, but those are like my favorite girl and female fashion types. 🥰

If you dare me to ware a dress; I’ll go for it! 😃 So long as it’s elegant, poofy, and cute!

Reactions: ShyBoo81, BobbiSueEllen and SrDiapCaged
I'm not good at wearing dresses or skirts because I don't know what to do if I have an erection

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Raylynn, GoodniteLover219 and BobbiSueEllen
LonelyFOX said:
I'm not good at wearing dresses or skirts because I don't know what to do if I have an erection
You can always tell people you're a Scot? 🤔

That's why I wear jeans

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
mistysummers said:
To all the sissies, girls, crossdressers and any other lables that end up with you wearing girls clothes. We all know they are better then boys clothes. So tell us your reason to why girls clothes rule :)
Great ideas. With new fashion.. not afried to wear new things.. and accessories. Shoes rings and great handbag...

BobbiSueEllen said:
You can always tell people you're a Scot? 🤔
Do not be afried... You will be ok in a skirt.. I wear them frequently... No erection problem...maybe you should go trans.. I have thought of it often...

Wetforus1 said:
Do not be afried... You will be ok in a skirt.. I wear them frequently... No erection problem...maybe you should go trans.. I have thought of it often...
No thanks. I'm straight and then I have erections if I see other girls. The first and last time I wore a skirt with a pair of leggings under my skirt. I had to come back to my girlfriend's apartment for a pair of jeans!!!!!!.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Wetforus1
LonelyFOX said:
No thanks. I'm straight and then I have erections if I see other girls. The first and last time I wore a skirt with a pair of leggings under my skirt. I had to come back to my girlfriend's apartment for a pair of jeans!!!!!!.
Yessssdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back