Friend doesn't want me wearing round their house

irnub said:
Knowing the reasons why the friend doesn't want them worn in his house could be helpful for the purpose of anticipating any other issues. We didn't hear the exact words or the context of the conversation, so maybe the conversation was misheard or misunderstood. Maybe the friend was operating under some kind of misconception (e.g. that OP messes his diapers). Maybe the friend had some childhood trauma involving diapers and doesn't want to be reminded of them. Maybe the friend is really offended/weirded out by the idea but is too good of a friend to go right out and say it.

I had a friend in the furry fandom who was a little bit like that at first. When he found out that a meetup we were going to go to was arranged by babyfurs and about 90% of the attendants were babyfurs he was all ready to back out even though he knew about me and was ostensibly fine with it. Further discussion revealed that he was worried about seeing/hearing/smelling diapers in a public setting, at which point we discovered that no, he hadn't been aware that I was padded more often than not whenever we hung out. That was enough to get him to go along with the trip and we had a good time despite the presence of multiple weirdos who may or may not have been wearing diapers under their street clothes.

The only reason you need to know is because they said no.
Since when did no mean keep talking about it until you break someone down?
The topic has been discussed.
An answer has been given.
The end.

Reactions: EclipseWolf and 12srepaid
You should have never said anything to them about your diaper-wearing.

KittyMerriweather said:
The only reason you need to know is because they said no.
Since when did no mean keep talking about it until you break someone down?
The topic has been discussed.
An answer has been given.
The end.
1) way to bump a thread back to the top just to say the conversation is over

2) did you even read my post? The point isn't too break them down so they say yes, it's to get clarity so you can do your best to accommodate them in other situations.

Reactions: EclipseWolf
irnub said:
1) way to bump a thread back to the top just to say the conversation is over

2) did you even read my post? The point isn't too break them down so they say yes, it's to get clarity so you can do your best to accommodate them in other situations.

Yes I read every word. The words "not in my house please" is the only clarity needed. People suggesting further discussion are offering horrible advice. Once the word no has been uttered, the discussion is over. It's completely disrespectful to keep pushing the agenda.

Reactions: EclipseWolf, Babyboyzen and BobbiSueEllen
KittyMerriweather said:
It's completely disrespectful to keep pushing the agenda.
There's nothing in what I posted about pushing an agenda. If you can't understand that, I'm done with this conversation.

Back