choosing a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

elitehunter85

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really enjoy wearing diapers but I've only tried on disposable clothe ones and I really want to try a plastic one does anyone have any advice for this that won't break my bank account either
thanks in advance

Depends if you want to save up and plunk down a chunk of cash on some good AB/DL brands or just start smaller with plastic-backed medical brands. My first real plastic diapers were Abena M4 and Tranquility ATN, both of which are really good (IMHO) and extremely affordable through major retail sites.

Some medical sites like Northshore sell Crinklz for under $30. I see that brand a lot on non-ABDL retailers around the web.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonnythepony
Try Tena slip active fit. There plastic backed and reasonably priced. They come in different absorbencys. I use the maxi ones which is one drop down from the ultima which is the highest absorption and they are great and hold a lot. They’ve got a wetness indicator and I like that you can reseal the tapes so say if you wear them overnight and don’t have an accident you can always reuse them the next night which is obviously more cost effective

elitehunter85 said:
I really enjoy wearing diapers but I've only tried on disposable clothe ones and I really want to try a plastic one does anyone have any advice for this that won't break my bank account either
thanks in advance

Northshore Supreme Lite. Low to medium capacity, but all white four tape and no hard tape panel. Reasonably priced. Also available in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back