Rearz Inc. in the news (Video)

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I didn't intend to post TWO Rearz threads today but I just stumbled upon this very recent and new news clip which interviews and highlights Rearz.

Last edited:
Reactions: nwm, Luvshugs, TheWaddlingDad and 3 others
Bad link jus goes to the homepage

Bugmania said:
Bad link jus goes to the homepage

Thanks, I added the Rearz Blog which contains a direct link incase the CTV link doesn't work!

Works now never mind 😂

That’s an incredibly positive story. The point I’m sure most muggles will trip on is there’s a disposable shit sack called Seduction.

Oh, they want me to go to their site...
...umm...

The editing is a bit crude, but otherwise, it's a nice, inoffensive video. They are obviously avoiding the topic of ABDLs altogether, but that's probably for the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and blaincorrous
I honestly didn’t know they made their own cloth products.. I just thought like most sellers they outsourced from China

diapernh said:
I honestly didn’t know they made their own cloth products.. I just thought like most sellers they outsourced from China
Mostly just the waterproof pants, we don't make our cloth diapers in-house.

Reactions: Luvshugs
BigBlueBear said:
The editing is a bit crude, but otherwise, it's a nice, inoffensive video. They are obviously avoiding the topic of ABDLs altogether, but that's probably for the best.

Ya that editing was very 'a bit crude'!

I think the interview/highlight was a good approach. In this video they are a very kind looking business who employ locals, and manufacture and import incontinence and cloth diapers. They point out that the products are not only for elderly (at which point we see the princess and safari diapers). Some viewers with special needs or disabled kids may think the princess diapers are fantastic and some much needed fun for their kids.

I also wonder how many viewers saw the printed diapers, Dinosaur for example, and thought "cute baby diapers"; not realizing they are for adults.

I think with the seduction diaper being shown a few times it leaves it to the viewers imagination to figure things out, it doesn't push or discuss the ABDL side of the business; which I don't think was necessary for this interview/highlight.

E.g...
Viewer: Oh a purple diaper... its called Seduction.... seduction ... hmmm... oh!!!! Oh... OH MY!

It's always great to see Tykables or Rearz in the news (when its good news).

Good for them!

P.S. It's stuff like this that can reach dormant ABDLs and make them aware of the community and lifestyle. Personally for me I'm a lifelong DL but I never got into ABDL or knew of it until two years ago when I randomly came across rearz and LBF, I realized they made and sold adult diapers that look like baby diapers. My world opened up for the better.

Reactions: BigBlueBear
RearzJacob said:
Mostly just the waterproof pants, we don't make our cloth diapers in-house.
gotta say Jacob, I was gifted a pair of the waterproof plastic pants that one of your distributors sold. They have lasted the longest compared to 3 other major online retailers. :)

Reactions: RearzJacob
quartz200420012 said:
gotta say Jacob, I was gifted a pair of the waterproof plastic pants that one of your distributors sold. They have lasted the longest compared to 3 other major online retailers. :)
Glad, to hear! We take pride in our product!

Like Rearz products have some trainers and Onsie but my set In the safari print is ripping like the materials bad.

Back