Plain white diapers

Diaper44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I’m after some plain white diapers like tykabies unicorns that are decent. Iv just purchased these off eBay to see what there like. Bulge well after a couple of wee’s

Attachments

• FD1D1B34-B9B3-4918-A36E-8384F47CB5E8.png
    FD1D1B34-B9B3-4918-A36E-8384F47CB5E8.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 68
  • DF33A4DC-64F9-48FF-8084-FFCEA7D617BF.png
    DF33A4DC-64F9-48FF-8084-FFCEA7D617BF.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 73
Have you tried the Rearz incontrol elite Hybrid

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, dethpuck, neophyte and 2 others
Try the Mega Max from Nothshore

• Love
Reactions: Diaper44 and BobbiSueEllen
I've heard the ABU Simple Ultras are fantastic!

Reactions: Diaper44
legojoker88 said:
Have you tried the Rearz incontrol elite Hybrid

I have tried them and they are the most comfortable diaper I have worn, the hook and loops make adjustments easy and get the perfect fit.

Sadly the Hybrid is not all white, it has a few things printed..

• Diaper size (Medium for example)
  • Small "Incontrol+" logo
  • Numbers and lines for alignment on the wings

Forsite used to have a huge logo on their all white AM:pM diaper, a year or so ago they dropped it and the diaper is now all white. The Elite Hybrid is a medical diaper so we need to remember the size and alignment prints help caretakers.

Here are great white diapers that' I've tried!!!

Last edited:
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I've heard the ABU Simple Ultras are fantastic!
They leak for both me and the "2 year old" .

I've woken up to a wet bed every time I've tried to use them :(

neophyte said:

I'll second those two choices.

ABU's simple is also nice but has a lower capacity. Same with Bambino Bianco, and (IMO) MegaMax / betterdry

Last edited:
Another recomendation for the megamax. THey are not too thick when dry (which is great for wearing discreetly), but they hold so much that they really swell up and get thick when at their full capacity. I usually get the white ones for wearing around the house and blue for when I am around family or in public. No surpize that I am going through a lot more white ones these days, but that is just the world we live in right now.

i was hoping the hook and loop panel of the Rears incontrol elite Hybrid would be less stiff, but alas it is stiff like most if not all tape panels. The heavier plastic is a nice white.

But I think the BetterDry remains my favorite for 2 reasons. 1 - no taping panel. 2- it retains a nice square shape in the crotch. I don't know why I like that look so much, but I do. It just reminds me more of vintage 80's Pampers.

Reactions: neophyte
ArchtopK said:
i was hoping the hook and loop panel of the Rears incontrol elite Hybrid would be less stiff, but alas it is stiff like most if not all tape panels. The heavier plastic is a nice white.

But I think the BetterDry remains my favorite for 2 reasons. 1 - no taping panel. 2- it retains a nice square shape in the crotch. I don't know why I like that look so much, but I do. It just reminds me more of vintage 80's Pampers.
Thats what I like....I like all white diapers that remind me of those early 80s thick diapers....no cartoony designs or colors ,no stiff tape zone....Dry 24 /7s are my favorite all white diaper.

how has the quality control been on 24/7's? amazon comments have been running rather negatively lately.

I love the Rearz in control elites.

KitsuneFox said:
They leak for both me and the "2 year old" .

I've woken up to a wet bed every time I've tried to use them :(

what do you mean "2 year old"

ArchtopK said:
how has the quality control been on 24/7's? amazon comments have been running rather negatively lately.
They seem ok for me so far.. I know they changed the tapes a while back, some have said the plastic is thinner...The tapes hold for me and they are still nice and crinkly for me. I got a bag about a week ago, so its pretty recent. One reason I like them is they Dont have the stiff tape zone over the front.

Reactions: abdlaware and ArchtopK
Back