What song that you can not stop listening to?

Grace Jones - Slave to the Rythym (Hot Blooded Mix)
Soul II Soul - Back to Life (Klatch Deep House mix)
a bunch of various chillwave & synthwave stuff plus a lot of Deftones tunes lately, in anticipation of their new album coming out soon

I know this is very different but I hope a few of you will listen to it. I've just started working on this piece and hope to play it as well as Rubenstein. It's an ARCT piece if you know the difficulty classification. At one point you have to trill with the right hand while you're playing the melody, also with the right hand.

Reactions: erinwinters and MeDisneyBaby
Numa Numa Yey. Super old song, but still a banger :LOL:

Reactions: dogboy
"Safari" by Satin Sheets
"North Shore Rain" by Hello Meteor
"Void" by oDDling
"Flow Control" & "Blue Loop" by Stiig

Reactions: Deleted member 53235
This Song, I've heard so many times. and I've seen it Live about 8-9 times.
And yet still, I get Goosebumps when I listen to it :love:

You'll probably think I'm saying this for the memes, but...Rules of Nature, from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I listen to the whole soundtrack a bit too much because it's all so good!

CutieProtector said:
You'll probably think I'm saying this for the memes, but...Rules of Nature, from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I listen to the whole soundtrack a bit too much because it's all so good!

Oh my God, what an amazing suggestion, and out of nowhere, too! Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is such a great game. Short and sweet, but I loved every minute of it. Kojima may get criticism, but he's an artist that knows what he's doing.

I'm on a power metal/fantasy metal kick myself. Been listening to stuff like this:

And this:

And there's like, thousands more similarly styled music. But it's my thing, for now.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Ahhh man! 😆 That's a really tough question!

It would be between "Sharp Dressed Man" or "Give Me All Your Lovin'" by ZZ Top. Those two songs are always rocking in my mind.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Hairy legs
Love this song by schmoyoho.
Still listening to it.

I got ret and links sound I'm on vacation stuck in my head again. had no choice but to listen to it many times

Back