"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

My son can be that way too with his Autism. He can frustrate me to distraction. But he is my special boy n I love him.

Reactions: Lyokodl
AbenaM4GTE said:
im on the high functioning end of the spectrum. sometimes i hate it because i have frustration and other emotional issues with leads to serious behavior issues at time. Many people turn their backs on me because of that.
I'm high functioning too

Reactions: Lyokodl and shytweenie
AbenaM4GTE said:
im on the high functioning end of the spectrum. sometimes i hate it because i have frustration and other emotional issues with leads to serious behavior issues at time. Many people turn their backs on me because of that.
Good Evening and Welcome to the Group!
Sigh...
I have the same issues you do, with controlling emotions and behavior at my age of 62.
Anyway, I am okay this evening.
All day long today I have been needing one of my plush toy animals to comfort me.

Reactions: shytweenie
Not diagnosed but my mother suggested a while back that she thinks I could be autistic...and I think she could be right.

hey I'm ashleyt from Ireland and have
Asperger's along with generalised anxiety disorder which I'm currently on medication for that I'm trying to come off now as I'm much better but doc wont let me due to the pandemic at the moment so hopefully next year tho

AshleyTie said:
hey I'm ashleyt from Ireland and have
Asperger's along with generalised anxiety disorder which I'm currently on medication for that I'm trying to come off now as I'm much better but doc wont let me due to the pandemic at the moment so hopefully next year tho
Good Evening and Welcome to the Autism/Aspergers Corner of ADISC!
I am about 3,000 miles west of you in Derry, New Hampshire, USA.

Reactions: AshleyTie
3bsg3 said:
Not diagnosed but my mother suggested a while back that she thinks I could be autistic...and I think she could be right.
Good Evening and Welcome to the Autistic corner of ADISC!
Besides diaper pants, what else are you interested in?
I shoot video and produce programs for my home town's Community Public-Access CATV Channel.

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome to the Autism/Aspergers Corner of ADISC!
I am about 3,000 miles west of you in Derry, New Hampshire, USA.
Thanks

I've never been tested, but I've often suspected I most likely have high functioning autism in some form. (There's a part of me that is curious, but there is also a part of me that really does not want an answer) I'm usually pretty bad at social interaction (if I try hard enough I can sort of make it work) it often seems very tiring to maintain it, so I often give up. I have a stuttering problem, which I HATE. I don't do well with pressure in certain situations, (the main reason I can't drive, way too stressful, I make too many mistakes). I'm a decent writer though, good with languages (Spanish) aaaannndd of course my incomprehensible love for Diapers (and Panties), so at least I have some talent....

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome to the Autistic corner of ADISC!
Besides diaper pants, what else are you interested in?
I shoot video and produce programs for my home town's Community Public-Access CATV Channel.
Well, I am a Disney enthusiast, I love playing Sims 3, I enjoy creative writing and I am a sausage connoisseur.

Lyokodl said:
I've never been tested, but I've often suspected I most likely have high functioning autism in some form. (There's a part of me that is curious, but there is also a part of me that really does not want an answer) I'm usually pretty bad at social interaction (if I try hard enough I can sort of make it work) it often seems very tiring to maintain it, so I often give up. I have a stuttering problem, which I HATE. I don't do well with pressure in certain situations, (the main reason I can't drive, way too stressful, I make too many mistakes). I'm a decent writer though, good with languages (Spanish) aaaannndd of course my incomprehensible love for Diapers (and Panties), so at least I have some talent....

3bsg3 said:
Well, I am a Disney enthusiast, I love playing Sims 3, I enjoy creative writing and I am a sausage connoisseur.

Warm welcome to the thread both you :giggle:

• Love
Missy1 said:
Warm welcome to the thread both you :giggle:

A warm welcome to you as well ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 44276
Last edited by a moderator:
Lyokodl said:
Good Afternoon and Welcome to the Autistic corner of ADISC!
I got officially tested and diagnosed correctly at age 47 back in 2005.
Anyway, today I have been spending most of my day in "Little/Adult Baby Mode".All I am wearing right now is a t-shirt, my diaper and a pair of my pink plastic pants with baby animals on them.

Besides dydees and regressing to being "Little", I also raise Guinea Pigs.
This is my latest pair.
2 males.
Scurry and Scratch
0907202146.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 44276 and Lyokodl
I used to have pet rats.

I am okay.
High humidity today.
Not hot.
Today I was taken out grocery shopping by one of my church friends.
WALMART here in Derry, New Hampshire did not have any ASSURANCE Fitted Briefs in L/XL size.
Therefore, I ended-up purchasing (3) 14-count packages of ASSURANCE Adult Pull-Ups "Training Pants".
I did purchase another cheap Fisher-Price Baby Toy for my Living Room "Little Space".
Tomorrow, the main house chore is just to wash my blankies.
I will have plenty of time tomorrow to be "Little".

I am okay here in Derry, NH.
Still in isolation due to the COVID-19 Virus Pandemic.

caitianx said:
I am okay here in Derry, NH.
Still in isolation due to the COVID-19 Virus Pandemic.

Just try to take it one day at a time my friend were all here with you in the same boat one way or another in this pandemic (HUG )

• Love
I am doing okay.
Today I had to hobble 2 miles to/from the rite Aid Pharmacy north of me to get 2 of my daily medications refilled, and to purchase a 22-count package of L/XL-sized adult dydees.
On my blue quad rollator walker frame, I have 2 baby stroller soft toys that crinkle and squeek.
Yes!
I can be "Little" while out and around taking walks for exercise on my cerebral palsy affected legs.

Back