Do you Wear Your Diapers in Public?

Almost 6 years 24/7 for a bladder issue and unfortunately now occasional bowel accidents, my underwear drawer now stores my onesies.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12, Paddy2020, BabySkye75 and 2 others
Sometimes I do.. depends entirely on my mood. I've worn pull ups and nappies in a variety of locations and situations.

Reactions: Jadetaylor
I am still diapered in my very thick and wet Tykable overnight with an Assurance pull up cut out as a booster, going to get groceries in an hour with these on unless I leak, then I'll put on a dry diaper, sooooo love wearing when wet

Reactions: 49beachdipe and Jadetaylor
i wear 24/7 if i don't wear them then i end up with soaked pants and well messy underwear

Last edited:
Reactions: chuck, Fullpants, Jadetaylor and 1 other person
Sometimes. I only occasionally wear diapers and most of the time when I do, I stay home.

I’ve been wearing 24/7 for about 2 years. I think about the only time I don’t wear is in the pool. Pull-ups for work, cloth back diapers when around friends and family and the rest of the time nice thick plastic diapers. I have built up such a large stash that I could probably go six months before buying any more.

Hardly ever, and I never want to be noticed in my diapers. But getting away with being diapered in public like a very little boy is a thrill... Especially when I’m a step more daring and am wet.

A favourite ABDL moment was live-texting a friend who shares some of this interest as I fulfilled a longtime fantasy and wet myself in the diaper aisle.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Jadetaylor
When I’m in the mood to wear, I’ll occasionally do it in public. I don’t have many worries/anxiety about it anymore

Scott729 said:
I wear in public often and have never had any issues. Wearing to Disney a World was the best!
That is a big, big dream of mine! To run up and hug Mickey while in overalls, padded, and with my momma 😊

Reactions: Jadetaylor and Scott729
Yup. I got over being worried about it a looong time ago. People don’t notice or care. Call it a fringe benefit of everyone having their noses buried in an iPhone. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Rcramere, Lyokodl, surprise35 and 2 others
I am not 24/7. I don’t wear to work. With that said on my days off I wake up and put on a fresh diaper, great way to start day. I then go out about my day. I do my errands in public all diapered up. It might be market, bank, gun range, hardware store, out to eat etc. what a great day!

Yes I do. I don't have a real medical need or anything but I'm often in a diaper when I'm out in public. Most people are so caught up in there own little personal space that they'll never stop and ask, or say to themselves......
~HEY. that person's wearing a diaper~

I wear every day to work and other errands. Last weekend I wore on a flight and Nevers had any issues. I wore from the time I left my house to the time I got back (48hrs). In that time like I said I had a flight which I didn’t have any problems at security with a wet north shore supreme. Then had a layover, a night in a hotel, and an 18hr drive back home as I was transporting a vehicle for a company.

Reactions: nwm and Jadetaylor
I'm wearing right now while walking the dog! I only wear discreet disposables under a pair of baggy trousers in public.

I wear nappies all the time

LOVE wearing diapers to work. Nobody knows and I can sit at my desk, on the phone all day with various conference calls, zoom meetings, etc., and never have to use the dirty bathrooms.

Pre covid I would wear diapers at office all the time, now I work from home.

I think people over-worry about wearing diapers in public and people noticing; just wear a onesie to prevent diaper from peeking out and you're fine.

I'll wear to the mall, work, groceries etc.... I love not having to find and use a mens washroom. I hate peeing shoulder to shoulder with strangers, and being in that gross room. I don't even like peeing in the mens washroom if someone else is in there.

Don’t have a choice so yup 24/7

I‘m diapered 24/7, so yes, daily. For the sake of skin health I usually go undiapered for a couple of hours each day, especially during the hot summer months. I’ve never had skin problems so I guess it works.

Reactions: Lyokodl, nwm and Jadetaylor
I wear my diaper in public all the time

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Back