Not open for further replies.

PlasticPantson

Formerly: TheWetGuy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Does anyone else on the site have contact or work with horses? Let's talk!

I love horses grew up around them and rode them from 7yrs old to late 20s

• Love
Reactions: PlasticPantson
littledreamers333 said:
I love horses grew up around them and rode them from 7yrs old to late 20s
Nice! I work in a farm and I love horses since I was 2 years old!

Reactions: littledreamers333
PlasticPantson said:
Does anyone else on the site have contact or work with horses? Let's talk!
I clean, feed and look after the general well-being of 12 horses, and a 500heffer strong feed-lot setup here in the grain belt, Along with helping manage a 20k acre oilseed farm. Overworked, underpaid, but at least I can bring my dog to work, and I'm generally left alone...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PlasticPantson
FrenchFriedOnion said:
I clean, feed and look after the general well-being of 12 horses, and a 500heffer strong feed-lot setup here in the grain belt, Along with helping manage a 20k acre oilseed farm. Overworked, underpaid, but at least I can bring my dog to work, and I'm generally left alone...
I work in a stud farm (cleaning stables, storing dung, bathe horses, shine boots, etc), so I also live to work, I earn very badly and I always smell like a sweaty horse, but it is worth it for living with the animals and the countryside air. I just can't say I'm alone, because we have 25 horses here and three stable boys. Either way, horses make it all worthwhile!

Last edited:
I love horses. I love riding horses and I work with them as well. Horses are fantastic creatures!

Oh and since I did forget to answer the actual question, no I don't like the buggers, the ones on the farm here have nasty attitudes and can be quite mean, been bit, kicked, squashed for no reason just because they feel like it...I much prefer smaller versions of the 4 legged variety with much sharper teeth!

Anyone else like horses?

Yes it's a great song by Patti Smith! The whole album too.

Not as fond of the animals though.

Last edited:
Nam Repaid said:
Anyone else like horses?

Yes it's a great song by Patti Smith! The whole album too.

Not as fond of the animals though.
humm, did I get lead along Nam Repaid??

I'm an animal lover, so of course I love horses! 😊

I even have one. His name is Rocky and he was actually rescued by my dad. He's been with us for a long time and definitely enjoy visiting him out in the backyard when I can. He's a sweet, loving boy for sure.

i think horses are an amazing animal I went to Devon about 4 weeks ago some riders went past me and they where massive beautiful animals and looks so magestic yet cumbersome. I was in ore when they went past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back