Your fursona.

perlFerret said:
Mine's a ferret named Mike. Short for "Carcamaica" ("sharp tooth" in Quenya). He's mid 20s, a network engineer, and a minor technomancer but in the world I envision him in, being able to manipulate and sense electromagnetic fields just makes him really good at his job rather than some sort of "special". He doesn't wear diapers. He's a bit more athletic than me but definitely just as dorky.

He has a medieval (~1189, England) counterpart named "Michael" - same character, different setting. Siege engineer and designer of contraptions. Sort of like an earlier Leonardo da Vinci type. Tends to hire out to whomever has the cash to pay him. Likes to get into trouble with ladies above his station, much to the fury of their husbands, hence his not staying in one place for very long.

I don't really have a cub or little sona. I tend to think of myself as a ferret full-time anyway, little or big. It's just sort of the animal that I tend to share the most traits with (being bouncy, easily excited, attracted to shiny things, prone to "collecting" things, liking to burrow and make "nests", etc.). If I were going to have a little 'sona, it would likely be a husky pup. That's my secondary side where I'm a big, dumb, loyal thing that tries to help but really doesn't accomplish anything useful but you can't get mad at because he's so cute. :3

And yes, I use this 'sona publicly. I really don't care if people correlate this account with me IRL. I openly follow NorthShore, Bambino, and other ABDL stuff on Facebook. It's not really a secret, just something I don't generally go around broadcasting to people. *shrug*

Reactions: dogboy
i have a single fursona and few off shoot rp characters. My fursona is more of myself in furry form and is a Male Unicat. I have had him for years and his name is Mysticstar. i have also used the username Mysticstar since the Warrior Cats Official Message Boards were a thing still. I have a whole backstory and info but tend to keep it and my ref as a "If you are going to rp with me have this" thing

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret
Mysticstar said:
i have a single fursona and few off shoot rp characters. My fursona is more of myself in furry form and is a Male Unicat. I have had him for years and his name is Mysticstar. i have also used the username Mysticstar since the Warrior Cats Official Message Boards were a thing still. I have a whole backstory and info but tend to keep it and my ref as a "If you are going to rp with me have this" thing
I have a question for you about yours. The other fursonas you have for rp, is it because to don't feel comfortable putting you OC in those situations or is it because having alternate sonas allows you to rp in other situations? For example maybe you have one that is male and one female or one that is submissive and one that is dominant? Do you the others as a way to protect Mysticstar safe from different rp?

ClaudTheBear said:
I have a question for you about yours. The other fursonas you have for rp, is it because to don't feel comfortable putting you OC in those situations or is it because having alternate sonas allows you to rp in other situations? For example maybe you have one that is male and one female or one that is submissive and one that is dominant? Do you the others as a way to protect Mysticstar safe from different rp?
Actually most were made for certain roleplays. Like my profile pic is of an old character Nightstar who I made for a role play on a warriors group.

Most other characters are just "I need an NPC so boom" or if the rp is set in Pokemon etc..

Reactions: ClaudTheBear
ClaudTheBear said:
I think the reason I only have the one is my sona. Is a representation of the real me.
That’s me to a ‘T’! I’ve thought about switching my species, and wouldn’t be against it, but having multiple at the same just doesn’t click for me mentally. Different strokes for different folks. :)

I officially got my ref sheet commissioned and in the artist's queue. Her twitter is tuffybutt/milkymoocat. Her art is really adorable

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn and perlFerret
dynodoggo said:
I officially got my ref sheet commissioned and in the artist's queue. Her twitter is tuffybutt/milkymoocat. Her art is really adorable

You need to share it when you get it done

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn and dynodoggo
ClaudTheBear said:
I don't want to knock anyone for why they use their own fursona to express themselves however they like but the idea of having more then 1 or 2 just confuses me. But like I said earlier, I am still fairly new having only been in the fandom for about 2.5 years.

I know of several reasons why people would have multiple fursonas
1: they don't see their fursonas as true avatars, instead they treat them like OCs
2: some people have secret identities, a "public" fursona that they let the majority of their friends and followers see and a secret fursona to do what their public one can't
3: They have changed significantly but they don't want to abandon their old fursona, for example, a trans person might make a new fursona instead of making their current fursona trans (assuming they come to this realization later in life)

I personally fit into categories 1 and 2

SicartheaSpikefan said:
I know of several reasons why people would have multiple fursonas
1: they don't see their fursonas as true avatars, instead they treat them like OCs
2: some people have secret identities, a "public" fursona that they let the majority of their friends and followers see and a secret fursona to do what their public one can't
3: They have changed significantly but they don't want to abandon their old fursona, for example, a trans person might make a new fursona instead of making their current fursona trans (assuming they come to this realization later in life)

I personally fit into categories 1 and 2
That makes a ton of sence and especially right now I can see that logic. I have been exploring more and more with my AB side and how I'm comfortable expressing it. I think the reason I made this post is a way to explore making a second fursona to do a little or a something along those lines but not have to make that part of my OC.

Reactions: furry121 and KittyMerriweather
I really need to update my origin story.. however, I started off as a little blue bear cub with white tummy fur. I lived in a big hollowed out tree with my parents, it was wonderful. However something happened that needed their immediate attention. I was much too young to understand what was going on, however my mother put her enchanted necklace around my neck before her and my father left.

That was the last I saw of them.

The amulet kept me safe and provided safety and comfort. It also had some other magics I didn't know at the time. After a couple years, I began to realize I wasn't aging. I was still stuck as a toddler bear cub, and though my body remained unchanged, my mind slowly began to understand the powers of the amulet. It was as if it had a sole of it's own, part of my mother's perhaps. I sensed a presence, but couldn't describe it except for being caring and nurturing.

It wasn't until may years later that I discovered it had transformative magics as well. I could appear as anyone, be anyone, even be invisible. There two conditions however, my size remained the same. Also, the effects were permanent until I wanted to change again. One winter I thought it would be fun to be a polar bear, bounding in the snow, chasing rabbits, it was alot of fun, for a while. I even had a cute blue and white scarf to match my markings.

Even though I had the company of the presence in the amulet, I became lonely. I missed the hugs and cuddling from mom and dad. If left me miserable.. until one day I had an idea. If I could transform into anything, I wanted to be something that would be loved forever and ever.

I held the amulet in my paws, focused in my mind a cute chubby polar bear plushie clad in a fluffy diaper. The next thing I knew, it was so... scarf and all. The other thing I realized was that the amulet had disappeared. It seems some of the magics inbued itself into this soft plush body of mine. With the amulet missing, I'm afraid I may be stuck this way.. but really, I don't mind. It's very comforting feeling soft and fuzzy all over. It's like a perpetual hug.

While this plushie body of mine can talk, my fingerless paws can have difficulty with the human keyboards. While technically not having the plumbing to necessarily require diapers anymore, it has stayed a constant reminder of my age, frozen in time. Perhaps the amulet will return to me, perhaps not.

One day hopefully I'll find someone to hold and cuddle this soft fuzzy body of mine.

Last edited:
My fursona: horse.

I have two.
Jake Draggie: My primary fursona, a one year old dragon hatchling, who likes Thomas the Tank Engine, trains, bananas and frozen custard. He is fun-loving and energetic!
and
Ringo Aussie (Getting a ref made of him): a 4-6 year old red merle Australian shepherd, who still has accidents and is kept in diapers because of it. He wears pull ups during the day, and diapers at night. He's more like my normal side, but little.

ClaudTheBear said:
That makes a ton of sence and especially right now I can see that logic. I have been exploring more and more with my AB side and how I'm comfortable expressing it. I think the reason I made this post is a way to explore making a second fursona to do a little or a something along those lines but not have to make that part of my OC.
hi.
do you have telegram?

or twitter?

ClaudTheBear said:
I am curious to see if members here have multiple fursonas and if there is a particular reason. One of the other post a member has like 5 or 6. Me personally, I only have the one. Even though I have only been in the fandom for about 2 and a half years he has continued to grow and evolve offer that time. I think the reason I only have the one is my sona. Is a representation of the real me.

What about you guys? How many and why? Do you use yours as an extension of yourself or do you use it as an extension of what you want to be?
I only have the one. He has gone through may design changes and will probably go through a few more. I have been a furry for 6 years now, but have still yet to fine very many around me. But to answer your question. Again I only have the one and I use him as both an extension and what I would like to be. I like who I am bit I wish I was more. So, I live that out through my sona.

My fursona is a chubby teddy bear

Got my ref sheet sketch today! The entire thing might be finished by tonight and I'm so excited!!
Cialeref.png

• Love
Reactions: Blathers, Deleted member 51008, ClaudTheBear and 1 other person
ITS DONE!! I love how it turned out and I think its above and beyond what I was expecting when I was first looking for artists and thinking up my fursona.
Ciale_ref_1MB.jpg

• Love
Reactions: perlFerret, PichuCubJacob, PamperedMarsupial and 3 others
ClaudTheBear said:
I am curious to see if members here have multiple fursonas and if there is a particular reason. One of the other post a member has like 5 or 6. Me personally, I only have the one. Even though I have only been in the fandom for about 2 and a half years he has continued to grow and evolve offer that time. I think the reason I only have the one is my sona. Is a representation of the real me.

What about you guys? How many and why? Do you use yours as an extension of yourself or do you use it as an extension of what you want to be?
Myself I only have one sona, my german and swiss shep mix. I don't really have much use for having multiple. It's meant to represent me and not that much of a character I guess.
But I would not say that I'm against having multiple characters, the idea of having a bit of a co-cast to your sona is a cool idea.

What about you guys? How many and why?
I have 2. My baby batty and my adult roo. My roo has been 'asleep' while my little side is in flower. My baby batty is basically me, except all the best parts of me. Sunshine attitude--Big smile--Cute as a button--Goody two shoes--Likes to talk back. I'm all these things in real life, except all much more muted because real life is for boring big people.
Do you use yours as an extension of yourself or do you use it as an extension of what you want to be?
Both. I really want to be my sona, and at the same time am my sona. In this way, I make changes to my sona based on how I eventually want to see myself. And then become those changes.

Additionally, my babysona has a fursona of their own, who happens to be my publication presence. Their name is Starry T. Rainbow and they are a self absorbed, shameless, grizzled detective searching for the man who killed their father. Thinking like that helps me overcome my natural social fright so I can publish my games and talk to people without being afraid.

Only one, an orange lemur but i want to make an antelope one too eventually.

Back