Outed by a stranger

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
FB asked me to register for voting which i had already, but to get rid of the notification i went ahead and shared their thingy trying to get others to vote. Of course it blew up into a giant debate over Trump vs Biden or whatever political garbage. I largely stayed uninvolved, but eventually a chick I vaugely remember going to school with, not that we ever talked or knew each other. She started making posts attacking me for wearing diapers, i guess she must've searched through google or something im not sure how she found out. I found the posts at 5am about 40 minutes after they were made. I just deleted the entire thing and blocked the chick. However im still worried because its a small town and word travels around here. Idk what to do. Obviously she's a mean person and I dont really want to talk to her, but her fiancee is someone i worked with for a while and ive been tempted to talk to him and ask what the deal is, but maybe its better to just leave it alone. Idk, what to do, this happened days ago, and my mind is still spinning about it.

• Sad
Reactions: Lyokodl, Seasonedcitizen, nwm and 2 others
You could play it off as fake news, facebook is mostly fake news anyways

Last edited:
Reactions: BlizzardKid, littlemoosey, Lyokodl and 1 other person
Omg, I'm sorry that happened to you :( I definitely wouldn't go asking around what's up right away. You don't want to raise more talk about it if she doesn't do anything more.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020 and Lyokodl
Yeah, I'd let it die a slow and miserable death.

Reactions: sbmccue, littlemoosey and AJFan2020
Let it die, if anybody asks say she is some psycho stalker from your past

Reactions: sbmccue, AJFan2020, Paddy2020 and 1 other person
Don't speak of it to anyone. Don't approach her or her family to find out what her deal is. If someone mentions it to you, laugh and said ya I saw her comments too wtf is up with her anyway?!?

They will be on to someone new soon.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Lyokodl
If you are confident enough, you should own it. Then break a smile a bust up laughing. "Yeah I wear diapers." Smirk. " yeah right"

Reactions: AJFan2020 and askmelater47
I thought about owning it. its too late for that now since I already deleted the post. The thing about small communities is that information travels both ways. I may not know her personally but i know some fucked up shit about her too. I really wish I could post her private life for the world to see, but deep down im just not mean/mad enough yet. But this shit's going to eat at me for the rest of my life. I'll never stop kicking myself in the ass over what happened. I do it all the time with all kinds of stuff.

Reactions: Lightstreak2553
askmelater47 said:
But this shit's going to eat at me for the rest of my life. I'll never stop kicking myself in the ass over what happened. I do it all the time with all kinds of stuff.

That is not healthy.
Why let the actions of a loon, live in your head rent free?!

Reactions: sbmccue and Subtlerustle
KittyMerriweather said:
That is not healthy.
Why let the actions of a loon, live in your head rent free?!
Just a perk of being me and having an elephant's memory.

askmelater47 said:
Just a perk of being me and having an elephant's memory.
Ya but it doesn't have to fester. It's a lesson. She and those around her can't be trusted. Now that you know that steer clear and go on with life.

Reactions: Lightstreak2553
For sure, its just gonna take a while for it to leave recent memory. It's just one of those moments you remember for the rest of your life, and I'll be upset when I do for one reason or another.

I can only hope this doesn’t happen to me. Chances are if I don’t post any personally identifiable information or provide any links to any of my social media then I should (in theory) be able to avoid this.

If not, then I’ll just need to deal with it when the time comes.

AJFan2020 said:
I can only hope this doesn’t happen to me. Chances are if I don’t post any personally identifiable information or provide any links to any of my social media then I should (in theory) be able to avoid this.

If not, then I’ll just need to deal with it when the time comes.
It's easy enough to hide if you're really serious about it. But im trying to meet my future diaper friends and girlfriends so i intentionally leave a trail to follow for those who are seriously interested and intelligent enough to search for it.

I suppose it's impossible to play on both sides of the fence. If you want to meet someone who is accepting then you have to reveal you enjoy wearing diapers. My mom discovered my diapers when I was in college and that was hard to deal with, but once you live through it once, living through it again becomes easier and over time, it's easier to just not care anymore. I live in Virginia so I know it can be difficult living in a conservative state. Still, life goes on. It took me a long time to get over the sting of being discovered by my parents but time has a way of taking off all the rough and painful edges.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
I feel sorry for your friend, he has to cope with her. She certainly sounds like no prize. Zero maturity whatsoever.

JaysonTheRegressor said:
You could play it off as fake news, facebook is mostly fake news anyways
Why not - "fake news" seems to work decently (on a lot of people) for someone else...

Back