Dont post fantasy threads!

Here in adisc is a lot of wet dream posts. Troll Army exists... I want to kick them out.

Reactions: DprEffect and chrischrischris
well some people are trying to say something
but can't tell

Turk3y5h007 said:
I want to here this "fake story" of the watermelon up the bum.

As they say be careful what you wish for. Once it has been seen, it cannot be unseen. 🤭

thiceman said:
We can all tell your stories are fake so stop doing it. Your mom didn't buy you a crib and your GF didn't blow you or stick a watermelon in your ass so stop.
I dunno. Getting "blown" doesn't seem so far-fetched. I'll grant off-topic, but....

Maybe we can get the fibbers to concede to prefixing all of their discussion topics with "BS:" or something like that. If you saw a topic named "BS: My Watermelon Enema," you'd at least know what you were in for.

siysiy said:
Why is someone putting a water melon up ther bum.

Maybe they'd sold out of pineapples...?

• Haha
Reactions: DprEffect, siysiy, Littlebabaprince and 2 others
they probably cannot fulfill their real fantasies, so they fake a story to make themselves feel better?. Fake til you make it right?

Seeds or seedless?

I feel like...instead of ignoring the continual BS posters, they should probably get kicked from the site. I mean, once in a while is one thing, but when every other thing is some useless drivel about made up stuff...just...WHY?

But then again, I'm kinda the same with people who insist on graphically describing things that probably don't need to be described.

I spend a LOT of time on here just staring blankly at the screen and going "WHY?" XD

Reactions: DprEffect
Your best bet is to use the Report link to report the thread.

If you feel that your report wasn't taken seriously or you just don't agree with it, create a post in the Requests forum (https://www.adisc.org/forum/forums/requests.10/) asking for more details.

If that doesn't do it, I guess you can ask Moo directly.

I report. Oh lord do I report.

The mods probably know this already.

But it's like...some of the stuff really doesn't belong on what's supposed to be a support forum.

Like...yeah, we're supposed to be here to help people come to terms with this strange fixation they have but no, we shouldn't also have to listen to their posts graphically describing how they pooped their pants and what they do with a rubber hose that gets them off sexually.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel that's the kind of thing that should be taken to DM's with another like-minded individual.

You can literally describe the stuff in more friendly terms, IE: "I enjoy messing, anyone want to trade stories? DM me!" Then people who also really enjoy that can talk about it and people who are -not- into it don't have to click a link expecting one thing only to find someone randomly describing the smell in the middle of a discussion. Then everyone is happy.

Kayleigh said:
Seeds or seedless?

Growing up I always heard kids saying "Watermelon seeds will grow in you stomach," the idea of watermelons up the bum puts this in a whole new light.

• Haha
Reactions: Kayleigh, nwm and ZeeBonezz
Kayleigh said:
Seeds or seedless?
Yeah... Is the person shoving seeded or seedless watermelons in their booty hole. 'Cause if it's a seedless watermelon they're clearly a lyin' snake.

Reactions: Kayleigh
There are people out there who do & have had done to them some pretty strange things that might sound like BS "fap stories" .

On the other hand, we have had a recent wave of new members showing up & usually the first thing they do is post some totally BS story.

They are usually pretty easy to spot by the second poorly crafted runon sentence lol.

But the problem is when genuine new comers come here looking for answers and see that thinking those posts are the norm for here, and us.

Reactions: DprEffect and CuddleWoozle
MandyBear said:
But the problem is when genuine new comers come here looking for answers and see that thinking those posts are the norm for here, and us.

This. Exactly. Someone coming in with concerns and wanting to ask serious questions but seeing BS posts and stuff like that is probably going to go "Oh...no. Nope. Not joining this forum. It's one of -those- places."

Reactions: DprEffect
CuddleWoozle said:
This. Exactly. Someone coming in with concerns and wanting to ask serious questions but seeing BS posts and stuff like that is probably going to go "Oh...no. Nope. Not joining this forum. It's one of -those- places."
Or even worse when a SO of an AB/DL finds us looking for answers to why their SO likes/wears diapers and is already on the fence and thinks its all about sex and ima babi 24s/7s n i likes to rub ma poopies diapiez 4 mommiez hehe.

Reactions: DprEffect, chrischrischris and onecho
“Hey, yeah, I’m new here. I heard this was a welcoming place for those with squash, gourd, and watermelon insertion fetishes. I’d like my username to be ‘DontMindTheRind’. Now, anyone have video to share?”

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
MandyBear said:
Or even worse when a SO of an AB/DL finds us looking for answers to why their SO likes/wears diapers and is already on the fence and thinks its all about sex and ima babi 24s/7s n i likes to rub ma poopies diapiez 4 mommiez hehe.
Bingo. Thank you.

dogboy said:
But I do have a pet giraffe who is my mommy and diapers me. Besides, giraffe milk is amazing!
A tall tale for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
highabsorbancy said:
they probably cannot fulfill their real fantasies, so they fake a story to make themselves feel better?. Fake til you make it right?
Fack it until you make it. Lol

Is it at actually possible to pur a water melon up you bottom.

And no I don't want to try it out.

CuddleWoozle said:

Although I agree we are here to support each other.

Please don't forget that we are a bunch of AB's, and some things are just asking for it.

Back