I'm a sissy and sexy!

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
How's everyone here?. Just after struggling and going through a precarious situation I've been wearing girls clothing like ripped jeans, second hand sports wear from the cheerleaders friends of onethe granddaughters of this woman who owns the place where I rent the bedroom.
Ultimately I couldn't earn enough money and I hardly could pay for the rent.
I've been buying at the thrift stores and I couldn't find men's clothing in my size or boys extra large size.
One day I went with the niece of this woman for moving some furniture to her house. After moving some boxes and mattresses. I helped her to put away some clothes and other winter clothes. Her friends came to her house and she showed them all the stuff that she doesn't need anymore.
Then there were some women's jeans, sneakers, pants, gladiator sandals, stiletto heels and other peep toe flats and ballerina flats.
Then she asked me to try on some ripped jeans. I went to the room for trying on the ripped jeans. Then I asked her how do they look and she told me: "You look nice!"
Then she came with a pair of 2 inches silver heel sandals and she asked me to try them on. Just I took off my socks and I slipped my feet on the high heel sandals while wearing ripped jeans. Her friends, two girls saw me and I felt so embarrassed because one of the girls laughed at me and the other girl told me that I was looking so sexy!.
Then those girls buckled me up the high heel sandals.
Now one of this girls wants to go out with me because she did like how I look taller and so sexy in heels and she's teaching me how to walk on them!.
I never thought that being a straight guy I would conquer a girl with the help of a pair of women's ripped jeans and high heel sandals!!!.
I'm a sissy but a sexy straight foxy!

Attachments

• received_386119909007246.jpeg
    received_386119909007246.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 20200701_114006.jpg
    20200701_114006.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: sissygirlpink, Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
It's always awesome to have a cool girl friend that you can dress up and hang out with.
Glad you have some cool people.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen, Kayleigh and 1 other person
Yeah!, I never believed that women's clothing would be helpful for me.
Also it's nice that one girl is teaching me how to walk in heels.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Agh, heels. That's pretty bold, I'm too young for those. I'm a toddler girl with a toddler tummy so I dress like a toddler. Glad that makes ya feel happy, keep at it! 🥰

Reactions: LonelyFOX
BobbiSueEllen said:
Agh, heels. That's pretty bold, I'm too young for those. I'm a toddler girl with a toddler tummy so I dress like a toddler. Glad that makes ya feel happy, keep at it! 🥰
Damn girl!, She's begging me and begging me to wear open toe kitten heels and rhinestone crystal clear block heel sandals!.
She says:
"C'mon!, Please put them on!, You look so sexy!"

• Love
Block heel sandals are fine.
I have a couple pairs of pointed heel and you pretty much have to walk on your toes in those.

Reactions: LonelyFOX and BobbiSueEllen
StupidApple said:
Block heel sandals are fine.
I have a couple pairs of pointed heel and you pretty much have to walk on your toes in those.
I asked to this girl for a pair of closed toe pumps and then she told me that they would cause me blisters and my feet would be so sweaty.
Then she told me that rhinestone sandals and peep toe heels are better for me.

Careful on some high heels though-if you wear them too much you could end up with crooked toes. But you'd have to wear them very often for that to happen (then your feet will look like mine. except mine are naturally crooked since birth). Crooked toes aren't permanent of course. But yeah, sandals are probably much better for your feet as long as you're feet are comfortable and you're not in pain. You can still get blisters with sandals. But that would be because part of them might pinch your toe or something like that. Flip-flops, well, I don't think much needs to be said since we all know they'll chaf up, burn, or scratch between your toes from skin rubbing up against them. Some flats and wedges are also good choices too. 🥿👡👠

Reactions: LonelyFOX and BobbiSueEllen
SparkleBunny said:
Careful on some high heels though-if you wear them too much you could end up with crooked toes. But you'd have to wear them very often for that to happen (then your feet will look like mine. except mine are naturally crooked since birth). Crooked toes aren't permanent of course. But yeah, sandals are probably much better for your feet as long as you're feet are comfortable and you're not in pain. You can still get blisters with sandals. But that would be because part of them might pinch your toe or something like that. Flip-flops, well, I don't think much needs to be said since we all know they'll chaf up, burn, or scratch between your toes from skin rubbing up against them. Some flats and wedges are also good choices too. 🥿👡👠
Thanks so much SparkleBunny!. I keep a spare of foldable ballerina flats in my backpack. I feel barefooted when wearing them.
(Also, please keep wearing Skechers twinkle toes!)

Back