Tesco Health Junior Plus 20 Nappies (NEW) *UK*

At just £4.50 for a pack of 20 I thought we might as well buy some to find out! Will let you know tomorrow after we’ve tried them out!

Reactions: Deleted member 48219
littlejunioruk1982 said:
I just got some today and going to do a nappy review on them later on my website of Baby Junior Nappy Page (google it)
look amazing ! :)
Saw your review on the nappies would they fit a 32 inch waist with thick thighs? How much pee can they hold?

PCS said:
At just £4.50 for a pack of 20 I thought we might as well buy some to find out! Will let you know tomorrow after we’ve tried them out!
How did you get on with them I’m waiting for chance to go and get some

ABDL23 said:
How did you get on with them I’m waiting for chance to go and get some
Well, they are most definitely ID slips without the markings. Absorbency is fine. Two adult size full on wettings held without any leaks and would probably have taken a third.

They don’t run to 36 inches (90cm) as advertised, though, so I’m not sure where they got that figure from. 32 inches at the very maximum, and that’s with the wings only just touching each other.

They’re cloth backed, four tab without a tape landing zone and have an elasticated rear waistband. They are all white with a blue and yellow wetness indicator line down the middle

They are basically a cloth backed version of Drylife Slip Super.

Do not terribly exciting, but reliable and at £4.50 for 20 probably the best value around if they fit you. 32 inches will fit a lot of adults (alas not me, and my partner only just!)

Further confirmation that these are made by ID can be seen in the batch code on the packets. Same structure as the batch code on a packet of drylife slip super I have. (Which are also made by ID) Both start with A420Dimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Mystery as to why the picture has appeared twice!

I brought some to see if I could fit in them and managed with a bit of modification and turning them in to two tapes I could JUST about fit them. I have a 40 inch waist. I also gave them a bit of a stretch at the front and back after trimming.

I won’t use them often but it nice to be able to fit into something that’s stocked alongside regular baby nappies and have nappies written on the pack instead of fitted briefs, slips or whatever they call our size nappies. 3B4B85C0-06D0-41D9-B972-F33A35F9CE4E.jpeg

can find lots more photos on my website has well with myself wearing them *Google Baby Junior Nappy Page*
and can confirm they are a size like : adult small size and the other tesco health nappies are : adult extra small

ABDL23 said:
Saw your review on the nappies would they fit a 32 inch waist with thick thighs? How much pee can they hold?

yes would be a snuggle fit and hold lots ! i had no leaks yet :-0

These are taken just now from my packet of Drylife slip supers. Basically they are the same product Tesco are telling.IMG_3257.jpegIMG_3256.jpeg

Last edited:
@bobbilly They are very similar, except the Tesco ones are cloth backed.

@Monkeypuzzler I May have to try the two tape mod- that might work for me!

PCS said:
@bobbilly They are very similar, except the Tesco ones are cloth backed.

@Monkeypuzzler I May have to try the two tape mod- that might work for me!
I’ve thought of another mod which could be much better. Am out at the moment but will update later this evening.

Monkeypuzzler said:
I’ve thought of another mod which could be much better. Am out at the moment but will update later this evening.
Interesting! I look forward to hearing about that!

Is there anymore supermarkets that have a similar product?

PCS said:
Interesting! I look forward to hearing about that!
My idea didn’t quite go to plan as I intended to glue some of what I cut off to the front wings and extend the length. My glue wouldn’t stick though but something to consider with a different type of glue.

I bit the bullet and got myself a pack of them and they are just bit small for me on the hips so they are quiet tight and a bit uncomfortable but I’ll try them out and maybe I’ll get used to them or I might have to go back to the tena slip super medium

I wore a Drylife slip this evening and just remembered how good they really are. Great for little drips and dribbles throughout the evening. They hold up well and they are a solid nappy. I like the plastic feel to them.

Treelad said:
I just hope that this isn't a sign that drylife will go cloth backed!

I pick up some of the slips from time to time and recently the supplier here in Canada has put them in their clearance section. Hopefully that doesn't point to what you mention, however the same company that makes the slips has recently recreated the X Plus which is polybacked so it could be a case of cycling out one type of product for another.

Last edited:
  • Wow
just do what i do when i wear them......... use only the top tapes only and not the bottom ones and still work perfect snuggle

Back