Favorite places to go in your diapers???

Jroseflower

Hi Everyone, My name is Rose!!!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Do you have a favorite place to go and explore while wearing your favorite outfit?....I do, usual the mall or the playground; we have one in our neck of the woods called Harbin park.

Reactions: KYDLGuy, Jr2012, littlemoosey and 1 other person
Cincinnati park

Attachments

• Cincinnati Park.01.jpg
    Cincinnati Park.01.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Jr2012
I've only worn out twice once to a car show another to the store

Reactions: Jr2012 and KrankyPants
I think a nice walk in the woods behind my house would do it for me. But I have been out padded properly in about 2 years. :/

I'd like to go on a hike diapered but I'm to afraid of getting caught

Never really thought about it - never been out of diapers, so literally go everywhere diapered.
I also do need some help - but that's never been that hard either - never actually stopped me from going anywhere, or doing anything...
It was an adventure - but I even went to the site of the original Woodstock festival - in Mid-August of 1989. (Some sort of weird smell in the air the whole time - LOL) And spent about a week there.

• Haha
Reactions: Jr2012, Traveller and KrankyPants
I go to the cinema padded.

I also like to go to the park and play on the equipment. I have to go when other children are not useing it though.

At the moment I am trying to save my pocket money up to get a push back. Then I can go on bick rides my last bick got stolen. And I couldn't get it back.

Reactions: Traveller and bigboymatty
I don't always wear out, but when I do, it's always for basic errands or shopping. I wouldn't wear to small/specialty stores like record shops where there's more attention on me as a customer and I'm more likely to end up in conversation with the proprietor, but when it comes to having to get groceries or having to grab something from the corner big box, I'm fine with being padded up.

Not that I would ever intentionally flaunt or draw attention to wearing a diaper, that's definitely not my thing, but I'm actually far more comfortable and less self-conscious wearing in places like a Walmart or bigger thrift stores like Goodwill or Salvation Army. I don't wish to cast any negative aspersions on the type of clientele who frequent those places, but, well, if you've seen such true-to-life sites as "The People of Walmart", an adult diaper is likely the least unusual thing you could see there on any given day.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Traveller
I like going to the movie in a diaper and onesie

Reactions: Traveller, bigboymatty, Moicano and 1 other person
Due to my IC, I wear diapers everywhere. I do wear pants or shorts over them though

Reactions: Jr2012, Traveller, nwm and 2 others
walk down town

havent tried that yet but will

It must sound weird but when I was in hospital they treated me so well and kind and friendly even I wet the bed a few times. I also see my physiotherapist and she is very open and curious about me living with diapers.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Traveller
You mean besides my bed? LoL
I dont really have a fav place i like to wear to, but i do usually wear to the movies for 2 reasons.
1 so i dont have to get up n miss something
2 so im not rushing home after drinking a 500oz super valve deal soda, lol

Reactions: Jr2012, Traveller, SofiaInPampers and 1 other person
Jroseflower said:
Cincinnati park
Hi Y a im from the Cincy area also

ssfur said:
I think a nice walk in the woods behind my house would do it for me. But I have been out padded properly in about 2 years. :/
Yes, the woods is a magical place where elves, fairies, and the diapered play

• Haha
Reactions: Traveller and PlastiBrain
Going out to a ball game or a concert is my favorite pastime in diapers but that isn't really happening in 2020.

Lately I have just enjoyed the pleasure of going down to Sonic after sunset when it isnt 100 degrees F here.

I go to my yoga classes diapered. I wear diapers under my leggings and yoga pants.

Reactions: Jr2012, Traveller, Raylynn and 1 other person
Nothing particularly favorite for me...I simply like to go about normal daily activities in a diaper while being discreet and enjoying the feeling of a wet diaper under my clothes, without anyone else knowing that I am in a wet diaper.

My favorite places are the movies and the mall. Especially since I walk with a cane, so I don't have to worry about how far away from the ladies' room I am. These AMC Theaters are like cross-country walks!!

Reactions: bigboymatty
Back