• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone!

BrookeH

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi! I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe in these crazy times. I’m trying to, but I miss my routines, going out with friends, hiking for exercise, and just generally socializing. I need my face-to-face time or I go crazy :)

So who am I and what am I about? I’m, I think, a pretty non-judgmental person who is just trying to make her way through life and be kind to people and do some good along the way. I have a pretty active life and don’t spend a ton of time online...well, until this whole coronavirus thing. I play Animal Crossing but that’s about it for video games. I listen to a lot of music, mostly like indie stuff. I love movies, usually rom-coms, documentaries, and dramas.

So what brings me here. That’s a really good question. I think the thing I am looking for most is getting to know others in the ABDL community, meeting people that have sorted through their relationship to this part of themselves and feel comfortable with who they are.

There is something very peaceful and relaxing about going to a place where you can be young again and just find a safe, secure feeling. I’m sure that makes sense to some people. During this whole virus thing, I have spent more time thinking about safety and exploring that...like what brings us a feeling of safety. Having my teddy bear, a onesie, listening to bedtime stories on YouTube and generally just not having a care feels safe and that’s really what I need.

The ABDL portion is what I’m still exploring, like what do I like, what feels safe, what am I looking for, if that makes sense. I do have diapers, but I don’t feel like this is something that is focused on them. They are just a small part of a larger thing I am exploring and that helps me feel safe and relaxed. I look forward to getting to know you all and thank you for having me :)

Reactions: Lilpampy19 and BobbiSueEllen
BrookeH said:
Hi! I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe in these crazy times. I’m trying to, but I miss my routines, going out with friends, hiking for exercise, and just generally socializing. I need my face-to-face time or I go crazy :)

So who am I and what am I about? I’m, I think, a pretty non-judgmental person who is just trying to make her way through life and be kind to people and do some good along the way. I have a pretty active life and don’t spend a ton of time online...well, until this whole coronavirus thing. I play Animal Crossing but that’s about it for video games. I listen to a lot of music, mostly like indie stuff. I love movies, usually rom-coms, documentaries, and dramas.

So what brings me here. That’s a really good question. I think the thing I am looking for most is getting to know others in the ABDL community, meeting people that have sorted through their relationship to this part of themselves and feel comfortable with who they are.

There is something very peaceful and relaxing about going to a place where you can be young again and just find a safe, secure feeling. I’m sure that makes sense to some people. During this whole virus thing, I have spent more time thinking about safety and exploring that...like what brings us a feeling of safety. Having my teddy bear, a onesie, listening to bedtime stories on YouTube and generally just not having a care feels safe and that’s really what I need.

The ABDL portion is what I’m still exploring, like what do I like, what feels safe, what am I looking for, if that makes sense. I do have diapers, but I don’t feel like this is something that is focused on them. They are just a small part of a larger thing I am exploring and that helps me feel safe and relaxed. I look forward to getting to know you all and thank you for having me :)

Hi and welcome to the site. Your wrote a very good introduction. I've been doing some hiking on the Appalachian trail with some friends. It's nice to be able to get out into the wild while normally locked down in the house.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BrookeH
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Your wrote a very good introduction. I've been doing some hiking on the Appalachian trail with some friends. It's nice to be able to get out into the wild while normally locked down in the house.
Thanks dogboy :) I want to go hiking but I’m afraid of somehow catching something from someone. I know that’s probably completely irrational, but I’ve had friends and family get sick and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
BrookeH said:

AWESOME intro, thanks for sharing, u are at an awesome site for just what u are needing, have fun here!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, NooNoo and BrookeH
Nice to meet you! I’m sure you’ll be able to make friends here. This site is a great resource for connecting with the community and getting help understanding this side of yourself. I’m also a gamer, so if you get bored with Animal Crossing I’ll be glad to suggest some titles for you to try if the lockdown goes on any longer. Welcome to Adisc!

Hello and welcome to the site.

ARBBB2 said:
AWESOME intro, thanks for sharing, u are at an awesome site for just what u are needing, have fun here!!
Thank you ARBBB2!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Lightstreak2553 said:
Nice to meet you! I’m sure you’ll be able to make friends here. This site is a great resource for connecting with the community and getting help understanding this side of yourself. I’m also a gamer, so if you get bored with Animal Crossing I’ll be glad to suggest some titles for you to try if the lockdown goes on any longer. Welcome to Adisc!
Thank you Lightstreak :) I will keep that in mind

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Howdy! 🥳

Reactions: BrookeH
Hello Brooke, it's nice to meet you :) I hope you enjoy engaging in the many discussions and finding yourself in this community. Your introduction was nice to read and let's us know a little bit about you right off the rip. Have fun browsing the threads and finding many answers to some of the burning questions you have. I also enjoy nature and love the peacefulness of just being away from all the noise of society in a place that is just pure and non judging.

Reactions: BrookeH and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome Brooke!

Reactions: BrookeH and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome! I love animal crossing too

Reactions: BrookeH
Back