Diaper weather is coming to an end

RedPandaDL

I love my Super Undies!😊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really like wearing diapers during cold or cool weather. I don’t like being hot and feeling all sweaty down there. I also spend a lot of time outside. As the days heat up, I will probably not want to wear during the day as much. I will still wear at night for sure. Do others feel the same way about wearing during cool versus warm weather?

Reactions: Deleted member 45172, Seasonedcitizen and Sheepies
Summer has its plus too, I do enjoy summer months wearing just diapers spending time in the terrace

Reactions: TigerDL
I totally get that. I can't say that I feel different wearing diapers in the summer versus winter; shorts usually do the trick. It's more the shorter days and cozier temps make my feel littler.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I personally like wearing nothing but my diaper when I do wear, so I welcome the warmer weather so that I'm not chilly and need to put on a shirt or blanket or something.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, BabyDavidMessiah and RedPandaDL
Same as the OP here, once the temps shoot up into the 80's I curtail my daytime diapering to days that either I'm not doing much or days where its raining out and I'm staying inside, again wouldn't be doing much of anything. I don't like getting sweaty in my diaper area. I will still be diapered every night and prob linger in my night diaper into the morning, but once its time to get dressed and go on with the day, I'll be in cooler boxer briefs.

I'm the opposite ... during warm days, I like walking around the property in nothing but my diaper :)

Reactions: TigerDL, KittyMerriweather and DippyDawg
I would say I wear more in cooler weather but will still wear in summer. Just not as frequently.

Not for me I'll be in Arizona in two weeks from now. Taking a vacation to go see some family, I hear it's 115 degrees there. Basically you can fry in egg on the sidewalk.

I wish I had a choice. I most definitely prefer the colder seasons as it’s much more comfortable. Being diapered 24/7 for medical reasons leaves me sweaty mess in the summer time. Definitely go through more diapers.

Reactions: DippyDawg and RedPandaDL
Unfortunately for me every season is a diapered season no mater how hot or cold my OAB forces the issue

Reactions: DippyDawg
Actually, I love the warmer weather for diapers. I love wearing a pair of loose shorts over them or if there's a place I can do so safely, go with just the diaper.

I wear pull-ups when I am outside under my leggings and yoga pants. When it is warm I wear my diaper and camisole around the house so I can be comfortable.

The bad thing is that my wife feels uncomfortable with me wearing diapers and shorts. She said they are too noticeable. So either I wear pants, or find some better shorts.

I wear diapers 24/7 due to bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. Fortunately, I live in an area where the summertime temperatures are not too hot. During the day, i wear a Seni Super Plus diaper that is cloth backed and breathable. I am always comfortable no,mater what the temperature is.

Reactions: DippyDawg, BabyHailey1977 and RedPandaDL
It's no different for me. I wear 365/24/7.

Reactions: DippyDawg
Tundra1975 said:
I wear diapers 24/7 due to bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. Fortunately, I live in an area where the summertime temperatures are not too hot. During the day, i wear a Seni Super Plus diaper that is cloth backed and breathable. I am always comfortable no,mater what the temperature is.
Do the super seni’s rise up high in the back? I love that.

Cloth-backed Tenas come into their own during warmer weather for me.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
It’s another hot and humid day here in Texas. While I do tend to wear less often during summer, I also get more use of light weight diapers such as Pampers and Goodnites. Today I have a Pampers 7 with ConvertUps on while at work. This weekend I will be wearing Crinklz, but mostly resting indoors at home.

I am from the tropical region, but I mostly wear indoor, so as long as it's not too hot, I am still alright with it. But I do find for most abdl diapers, even being thick with plastic back, they seldom feel stuffy and do not cause as much sweating as I would think.

Back