What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear adult diapers, Goodnites and underjams

Rearz Violet. Like printed ones more but hey, intense violet all over once in a while, why not? :LOL:

Woke up in a wet Baby Dry 6 this morning! Making progress on my weight loss, the front panel on my Convert Ups is no longer really necessary, I can get by with just the tab extenders, about another month of good workouts, shouldn't even need them! Will say, the Pampers are the older style and don't have the 3 channel design, not as big of a fan of them as I am of my Luvs 6's with the 3 channels, but to each their own

Reactions: fakename
Just Abri pull ups not diapered up yet

Little rawrs. Dont think they are going to stay clean for long though

FudgedInLuvs said:
Woke up in a wet Baby Dry 6 this morning! Making progress on my weight loss, the front panel on my Convert Ups is no longer really necessary, I can get by with just the tab extenders, about another month of good workouts, shouldn't even need them! Will say, the Pampers are the older style and don't have the 3 channel design, not as big of a fan of them as I am of my Luvs 6's with the 3 channels, but to each their own
I imagine that must have leaked. Good for you for losing weight. It will be great if you can get to the point where you can natively fit a baby dry 6.
I also have come to prefer the 3 channels as well... I guess its a more interesting texture and feel. Less sag as well. Have you tried a UK size 8?

Last edited:
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
Pullups 4t5t. A liter of chilled green tea mixed with a liter of pink lemonade mix works really well, I'm dribbling constantly.

fakename said:
I imagine that must have leaked. Good for you for losing weight. It will be great if you can get to the point where you can natively fit a baby dry 6.
I also have come to prefer the 3 channels as well... I guess its a more interesting texture and feel. Less sag as well. Have you tried a UK size 8?

Thank you for the encouragement! It didn't really leak on my so much as I got, what I call "diaper sweat", where the cloth shell feels a little damp, but not like it's sprung a leak (thank you Depends for the reference point!), I sleep really hot. 3 channels just feels better, and I've never had the diaper sweats with Luvs. Hoping to get back to that point, I miss being that think, not far off of it, but my upper thighs are such a problem area, cardio, cardio, cardio!!!

Reactions: fakename
Peekabu's again!

Reactions: stormypads, Deleted member 51008, GermanDL and 1 other person
I think today i will wear a Peek ABU again :)
(one of my last 3)

• Love
Reactions: stormypads, Deleted member 51008, db80 and 1 other person
I wear women’s depends at night and heavy absorbable diapers assurance for women during the day. Over my yoga pants and leggings.

Reactions: Midwest82
Tonight I'm wearing just my Rearz Safari training and matching over the knee socks with white and pink stripes. I'll probably sleep in these tonight. They're comfy.

KKC1977 said:
I wear women’s depends at night and heavy absorbable diapers assurance for women during the day. Over my yoga pants and leggings.

If I may ask, why *over* your yoga pants and leggings?

Tabby

LittleTabby said:
Tonight I'm wearing just my Rearz Safari training and matching over the knee socks with white and pink stripes. I'll probably sleep in these tonight. They're comfy.

If I may ask, why *over* your yoga pants and leggings?

Tabby
Sorry under my yoga pants and leggings. My bad

KKC1977 said:
Sorry under my yoga pants and leggings. My bad

I figured, but was trying to come up with a reason for wearing them under your diaper. The only one I could come up with was that they wouldn't fit over the diaper and you were wearing the yoga pants, leggins and diaper under a skirt of some kind. And that sounds like something I would do, to be honest, though I'd be more inclined to wear an adult pullup instead.

I thought I would try some of the Abri-Flex premium pull ups I bought for overnight during the day today and it has been a success. Not as discreet as the Always or Tena underwear I usually wear to work but damn I feel safe. Been leaking and a couple of intentional releases all morning. 5 hours and they are taking everything o can ask of them going to keep them on until I'm home now.

Abri flex but my leaks are quite small at the moment changing up soon to little pawz in a bit need to let go

LittleTabby said:
I figured, but was trying to come up with a reason for wearing them under your diaper. The only one I could come up with was that they wouldn't fit over the diaper and you were wearing the yoga pants, leggins and diaper under a skirt of some kind. And that sounds like something I would do, to be honest, though I'd be more inclined to wear an adult pullup instead.
You are right I am wearing women’s depends with my yoga pants and leggings. I noticed when I wear a diaper under my leggings and yoga pants I have a diaper butt.

Reactions: legojoker88
Marcella said:
I thought I would try some of the Abri-Flex premium pull ups I bought for overnight during the day today and it has been a success. Not as discreet as the Always or Tena underwear I usually wear to work but damn I feel safe. Been leaking and a couple of intentional releases all morning. 5 hours and they are taking everything o can ask of them going to keep them on until I'm home now.
Sounds like I will try the abri-flex pull-ups

KKC1977 said:
You are right I am wearing women’s depends with my yoga pants and leggings. I noticed when I wear a diaper under my leggings and yoga pants I have a diaper butt

KKC1977 said:
Sounds like I will try the abri-flex pull-ups

Highly recommended, ended up wearing them for nearly 7 hours, the indicator said they needed changing but I still felt dry and comfortable. Even decided to mess them before changing, no problems. Definitely reordering.

Reactions: legojoker88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back