Any ABDL members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Wait. So my ex wife was LDS. We got divorced because she claimed my kinks were "against her religion" and she could not live in the same house...let alone be married to me. Soooo... explain...

Eh. Grandma was LDS.
Im familiar with the book of mormon, articles of faith, word of wisdom. Etc.

They believe sex is to be used for procreation.

ABDL is a fetish/lifestyle at the end of the day and it does walk the line of sexual pleasure.
Im sure if you talked to your Bishop about it he would encourage you to stop the behavior.

Sex is not just for procreation and should be pleasurable. While we are encouraged to have kids. We are encouraged to do so responsibly and birth control is allowed. That does not mean that we can not have sex with our spouse that is kinky and not to have kids. There is even a book on sex written by a couple that are Latter Day Saints that had their Bishops approval. I think it is titled "They were not Ashamed".

Reactions: BigKid25 and Jim100
ChrisKrinkle said:
Ok. Wait. So my ex wife was LDS. We got divorced because she claimed my kinks were "against her religion" and she could not live in the same house...let alone be married to me. Soooo... explain...
Many, many people in history have use religion as an excuse to outlaw or allow otherwise unacceptable behavior. From as big as the crusades, to gihad, and on down to the simple things like "we can't be married because". I don't know if god is or is not a bad thing to follow, I do know for certain that religion is a very, horribly, bad thing to follow for every reason given to us throughout history.

I am was baptised Christian but never really got the 'God thing', I do recall going to the harvest festival and crying as the Vicar wanted to take away my fruit basket. :D

I grew up with zero interest in the Church, was morally forced to wed in a Church, that ended in divorce. So again the Church fell out of favour but, just a few years back I was at a very low point in my life and went to the local Church and sat through a service, odd that I found it comforting, and then a church helper came around with the collection plate, I had I guess a couple of euros in change so dropped it into the plate, and was not surprised but actually offended when the helper dug out the copper coins of 1 and 2 cents and handed them back to me! Apparently the churches are stopping taking 'copper' as it takes 'too long to process'........or should that be 'to long to count'? WTF!! :mad:

No I have not been there since! I have formed a very strong opinion over my 60 years of life and I am sure if it was expressed here it wold cause offence.

Reactions: Kirisin
bounduptoplease said:
I am was baptised Christian but never really got the 'God thing', I do recall going to the harvest festival and crying as the Vicar wanted to take away my fruit basket. :D

I grew up with zero interest in the Church, was morally forced to wed in a Church, that ended in divorce. So again the Church fell out of favour but, just a few years back I was at a very low point in my life and went to the local Church and sat through a service, odd that I found it comforting, and then a church helper came around with the collection plate, I had I guess a couple of euros in change so dropped it into the plate, and was not surprised but actually offended when the helper dug out the copper coins of 1 and 2 cents and handed them back to me! Apparently the churches are stopping taking 'copper' as it takes 'too long to process'........or should that be 'to long to count'? WTF!! :mad:

No I have not been there since! I have formed a very strong opinion over my 60 years of life and I am sure if it was expressed here it wold cause offence.
Sorry to read you had that experience.

Reactions: bounduptoplease and jdj1
Ex-Mo

sbmccue said:
I’m LDS. We used to have an LDS AB and DL group, but it apparently disappeared in the latest site upgrade.
Im LCMS

willnotwill said:
Years ago I was attending the Usenix (UNIX users group) conference in Atlanta which was being held about the same time the SBC was holding theirs. One of the old timers joked that nobody had ever asked for a plaster cast of his genitals so my girlfriend and me decide we'd make up ten or so "genital casting kits." I got individual portions of plaster and some stirring sticks and some paper cups to use for molds but I needed a release agent. Well, vaseline will work, but I need ten portions of it. Well, fine, go to the hotel gift shop and they've got these little tiny jars of vaseline. I grab ten and go to the cashier.

She looks at my purchase and says: "I guess y'all are NOT with the Baptists."
Unix like the Computer Operating System

kinda said:
Yes. Active member. Went on a mission and and graduated from BYU.
Same! New to these forums but have some questions... like we all do. Hoping to connect with someone in a similar situation as myself

Reactions: DiapeyE
Sorry to bump an old thread, LDS here too. I haven't been on in awhile and it looks like the groups features of the site disappeared, which is kindof sad. I think having a group where you feel safe to talk about this in the context of your beliefs is a great source of support. Unfortunately it's pretty hard for a lot of people (newcomers especially) to find groups online or in person because they're invite-only or not advertised well.
Are there LDS ABDL groups out there? The slack group I was a part of sort of died away, and I'd like to participate more in the community if I can.

Reactions: DiapeyE and Zebby
I’m a member, still consider myself new to this side of myself. Only started wearing occasionally for the past 4 months

Reactions: DiapeyE
Hey @Hexley!

In the last few months we have been building a community of members and others who are interested in helping each other grow together. If you'd like to join our Discord server, please send me a message.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Reactions: ornitorrinco
How do we #HearHim?

In the last year I have learned to focus more and more on the Spirit, and how it can guide me in my life in diapers. I continually strive for balance, and want to find the best place for diapers in my life. If they can be something beneficial and healthy in my life I want them to be part of who I am.

Growth in my last year has focused on incorporating a Gospel-centered approach into my life in diapers.

https://aberrantlyme.home.blog/2020/05/10/how-do-we-hearhim/

Reactions: ornitorrinco
I am a Christian myself. I find Mathew 18:1-5 to be a very important piece to my age regression. I try to fallow the scriptures the best I can with this part of my life. Basically ABDL is focused on the coping strategy. I do not allow my sexuality come near it. Of course this is my choice. I in no way expect anyone to fallow in my foot steps much less feel like they have to agree with me.
I have autism and I find age-regression to be the most effective tool for overcoming my life problems and solve them. In my little head-space I am at peace and I can look at my life problems from a different perspective. I am actually really spiritual with my age regression. I find my prayer life to be better when I include age regression and tulpas.

Reactions: abdilly
BabyGurlAlexa said:
Atheist sorry
Why apologize?
At least we don't have to worry wether or not our nappies are mad from two different fibres.
Can you imagine if you had to wear nappies made from camel hair. 🐪😂

toyboy said:
Why apologize?
At least we don't have to worry wether or not our nappies are mad from two different fibres.
Can you imagine if you had to wear nappies made from camel hair. 🐪😂
Oh my, that was just too funny. I have a firm belief that everyone should have the right to decide for themselves what to believe. That is my way of Christianity. Seriously though this was beyond funny about camel hair. Brings new meaning to a hairy butt am I right? :p

I'm glad you took it the right way 😊. I don't have any thing against the average religious person. Only the extremist factions ( on both sides of the debate). We need to be able to laugh at ourselves.

Reactions: BigKid25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back