SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still awake, but not for much longer. Crinklz Astro diaper is almost to its limit and will change it for sleep soon. I bought a new 3" foam and gel mattress pad for my bed today.. so I am going to sleep like a baby and do all my poopies and pees in my diaper like I should.

Reactions: Midwest82
I am in and will wear some PeekABU's so I can deep sleep and not worry about leaking.

Dry 24/7

Good sidf you all.

*whispers Good Night, as she starts to pee while in bed*

Morning every one , that was a good SIDF ☺ also decided to wear my Tykables footed sleeper as well so I was super comfy in my cloth diaper which is now quite wet

Woke up cuddly, warm, and very very wet uwu~

Probably one of the best sleeps I've had in recent days... shame I can't diaper up more. Oh well!

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
I slept much better now than yesterday. :D

AmberStarfield said:
*whispers Good Night, as she starts to pee while in bed*
are you alright if I follow you? I prefer to ask permission?

Reactions: AmberStarfield
pretty good SIDF night very very wet, waddle 6000ml Tykable with two long Abena boosters and a attend short one in front, lite blue plastic panties, wet a lot but with all the boosters pp never got more than an inch up my behind, and then I leaked, large puddle in plastic pants and a little in bed 3'' circle, not bad, wanted to wear it all day but wet it was so bulky that a size bigger pants couldn't hide my Didi at all, so at work, un diapered, with a mad wife that I wore diapers last night,

Reactions: NooNoo
A good night for me. I was told to wear the bunny diapers and I woke up soaked, so I am glad they are so absorbent.

I completely soaked my Astro diaper and booster pad last night, but it didn't leak in bed. However, once I woke up, I squatted and pushed poopoo and more pee in it, then sat on toilet lid and some pee leaked out while I was sitting in my poo.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Back to regular wetting as I filled every inch of my PeekABU. I used a continuous loop of subliminal files that seems to guarantee a very wet night.

Josh24 said:
Back to regular wetting as I filled every inch of my PeekABU. I used a continuous loop of subliminal files that seems to guarantee a very wet night.
What files

Reactions: legojoker88
AmberStarfield said:
I was curious about ConvertUps, how long have you had them and how are they holding up to continuous use? I use velcro elastic straps to make baby diapers fit, but they typically need replacing every 6 to 8 months due the soft parts of velcro becoming worn and frayed. The ConvertUps cost about $40 if I remember correctly.

Looking at my text history, from shipping updates, I have had them since January of last year. Honestly, I wish I would have bought them sooner (I also with that they offered the gingham pattern in aqua). Back then, I was coming down with my second case of pneumonia, which would last until, about mid May, and I needed something desperately; Depends were out, and as I was having issues on both ends I was leaning away from my Goodnites. While I may not be a daily wearer, they've seen some use, and other than hand-washing them, I think they could last a lifetime. I mainly use them with Pampers baby Dry 6, with great success, and I've also been using my Luvs size 6 with the same results, though now I think I prefer Luvs to Pampers. I'm working out quite a bit, so in a while they may not be absolutely necessary to use (I'll be able to wear the diapers on their own) it's nice knowing that I have a crutch around just in case. In fact, my red meat allergy has me a bit of a mess today, I could very well be using them tonight as a precaution.

FudgedInLuvs said:
Looking at my text history, from shipping updates, I have had them since January of last year. Honestly, I wish I would have bought them sooner (I also with that they offered the gingham pattern in aqua). Back then, I was coming down with my second case of pneumonia, which would last until, about mid May, and I needed something desperately; Depends were out, and as I was having issues on both ends I was leaning away from my Goodnites. While I may not be a daily wearer, they've seen some use, and other than hand-washing them, I think they could last a lifetime. I mainly use them with Pampers baby Dry 6, with great success, and I've also been using my Luvs size 6 with the same results, though now I think I prefer Luvs to Pampers. I'm working out quite a bit, so in a while they may not be absolutely necessary to use (I'll be able to wear the diapers on their own) it's nice knowing that I have a crutch around just in case. In fact, my red meat allergy has me a bit of a mess today, I could very well be using them tonight as a precaution.
Thanks for the information. I am tempted to buy them if I can swing the cost. I thought about trying to sew something similar but I am not great at hand stitching and never used a sewing machine. From the look of the sizing on ConvertUps website, I would be between a medium and large.. so probably safer to order large and I could easily hem it if needed.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
AmberStarfield said:
Thanks for the information. I am tempted to buy them if I can swing the cost. I thought about trying to sew something similar but I am not great at hand stitching and never used a sewing machine. From the look of the sizing on ConvertUps website, I would be between a medium and large.. so probably safer to order large and I could easily hem it if needed.

I was right in the middle of medium, and they have fit me well, though on some nights when I'm bloated, I wouldn't mind a slightly larger front panel. The panel size is what changes, fairly certain the extenders are all the same size. I think they're well worth it, especially if you want the novelty of being able to fit into baby diapers, without having to stretch them out, and running into broken wings (have some bad memories of some Up and Up size 5 and broken wings), or if you're also after function without paying the premium for an ABDL diaper (or consume copious mounts of fluids to fully use them). They're a bit pricey, but well made, and hit the nail on the head for utility and novelty

FudgedInLuvs said:
I was right in the middle of medium, and they have fit me well, though on some nights when I'm bloated, I wouldn't mind a slightly larger front panel. The panel size is what changes, fairly certain the extenders are all the same size. I think they're well worth it, especially if you want the novelty of being able to fit into baby diapers, without having to stretch them out, and running into broken wings (have some bad memories of some Up and Up size 5 and broken wings), or if you're also after function without paying the premium for an ABDL diaper (or consume copious mounts of fluids to fully use them). They're a bit pricey, but well made, and hit the nail on the head for utility and novelty
Well, after some thought and trying to find some reviews, I went ahead and ordered ConvertUps today. Site said 3 day shipping, so hopefully Thursday or Friday I will get to try them out. I really love to pee and poop in baby diapers, and the ConvertUps look far better than my black elastic straps.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
AmberStarfield said:
Well, after some thought and trying to find some reviews, I went ahead and ordered ConvertUps today. Site said 3 day shipping, so hopefully Thursday or Friday I will get to try them out. I really love to pee and poop in baby diapers, and the ConvertUps look far better than my black elastic straps.

Congrats!!! I think you'll really enjoy them, I love wetting my baby diapers too, and have yet to have had an issue with convertups, haven't had the courage to deliberately mess (accidents were one thing when sick) and I save those for Goodnites. Shipping was pretty fast when I got mine, COvID could delay everything a little, unless they can list them as a "medical device', and with places in both the US and UK that they ship from, you should be covered!

Buzzing for my first official SIDF! I wear and wet overnight anyway but going to make the effort to get in the spirit. I dont have a mummy or daddy unfortunately but I'm going stay in whatever I do overnight and mess myself in the morning and wait until 0830 before I change so I get the full experience x

Reactions: legojoker88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back