I’m living in the uk is anyone else here from the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansfieldboi said:
I am from East Midlands I use nru too online
What nappies do you like?

Northamptonshire terry nappies and plastic pants.🍼👶🏻🧷🤱🏻

hi I'm from essex

Wet and soggy in a wet and soggy Cambridge! Tipping it down here. Much needed for the crops and gardens though. Indoors kind of day

Reactions: Mingus
always sunny in basildon 👙

Reactions: MySecretLife
Mummystrictssissybaby said:
Northamptonshire terry nappies and plastic pants.🍼👶🏻🧷🤱🏻
Like me!

Have I said I live about an an hour and half long train journey outside of London?
Whatever - there's that info' now!!!!!!!!!!!

Also from the UK - London area. I’ve seen there is actually an ABDL meet up club in the kings cross area. (Would never have the courage to go though) So there must be allot of us!

Reactions: ladyincon
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to ADISC and WingedWheel was kind enough to tag me in this forum, so I thought I'd post to say hello!

I'm from Wiltshire, so not too far from Bath and Bristol, but I've never made it to any real life meetings. I would be keen to meet other people though. I'm generally quite a shy person, but I wonder if some of that shyness stems from feeling that I have to hid away this important part of my identity. I'm an AB, but, of course, I love nappies too!

Nappies R Us is my current go to store, but I've also used Cosy n Dry for terry nappies.

I hope you're all keeping safe and well.

🍼👶🧷

Reactions: MySecretLife, bjAB and (deleted member)
Hi, pleased to meet you. I fully understand where you are coming from...I have often been classed as the ‘different’ or ‘odd’ one, I’m so say eccentric? I am me...far easier to say out loud now I’m older. Hope you, one day, feel comfortable enough to meet some like minded people. It is liberating and refreshing to be free of judgement. My husband has a huge rubber/pvc fetish...since meeting I have encouraged him 100% to embrace it. Hoe to chat again.

bjAB said:
Hi, pleased to meet you. I fully understand where you are coming from...I have often been classed as the ‘different’ or ‘odd’ one, I’m so say eccentric? I am me...far easier to say out loud now I’m older. Hope you, one day, feel comfortable enough to meet some like minded people. It is liberating and refreshing to be free of judgement. My husband has a huge rubber/pvc fetish...since meeting I have encouraged him 100% to embrace it. Hoe to chat again.
Hi bjAB,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I think I've always been the "odd one" in most settings! I don't mind that really, and, like you, I find that less of a worry as I get older. I just wish that I'd felt a bit more comfortable in my own skin when I was younger.

I really would like to go to one of the ABDL groups. I've been in contact with the 'Pick n Mix' group that meets in Birmingham, and hopefully I'll be able to meet one of the organisers at the Birmingham Fetish Market and then be able to go along to PnM once it's safe and sensible for us all to be out and about again.

Hope to chat again too!

Take care!

Reactions: bjAB
uk Cornwall

abrich,

Hi there, sorry I’m not very good on forum admin!! I look forward to more chat and who knows what the future might bring once this start to return to “normal’? I told my Baby only yesterday, be true to yourself. He hasn’t fully accepted himself, I should practice what I preach since being overweight is something I hate yet struggle to change for the better.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
bjAB said:
abrich,

Hi there, sorry I’m not very good on forum admin!! I look forward to more chat and who knows what the future might bring once this start to return to “normal’? I told my Baby only yesterday, be true to yourself. He hasn’t fully accepted himself, I should practice what I preach since being overweight is something I hate yet struggle to change for the better.
[/QUOTE]
Hi bjAB,

Thanks for your reply and please don't worry! I'm often pretty bad at keeping up with forum posts… Being able to keep a few more tabs open is one of the ways I'm able to take advantage of the current situation. Yes, looking forward to chatting and getting to know more people. It is such a comfort to know that I'm not the only one! I are up believing that I was the only person in the world who could possibly feel like this, so that fact that we're able to come together as a community is amazing.

I really struggle with my weight, and the last month or so of 'shielding' hasn't helped… I was doing quite well for a while, but the scales are creeping upwards again… I've always been a comfort eater, and tend to eat the worse things when I'm not feeling so good. Still, I've not had any chocolate yet today, so I'm doing better than I was yesterday!

Thanks again for the welcome and the continued chat. Keep safe and well.

Reactions: bjAB
Well done you for avoiding the chocolate temptation...I’ve succumbed many times.

bjAB said:
Well done you for avoiding the chocolate temptation...I’ve succumbed many times.
If I can avoid the sweets too, then I'll be doing well! :)

Cornwall UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back