Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
soaker86 said:
I've been using Bambino for about 2 years but have recently tried Rearz Safari and even the pink Princess type, quite absorbent.
I usually use doublers for more protection and longevity.
I just tried an insert today for the first time and it got so heavy I needed to put my onesie on to hold it up.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Diaperlover40 said:
I just tried an insert today for the first time and it got so heavy I needed to put my onesie on to hold it up.
😃Been there too!

I am still in my daytime diaper (a Bambino Teddy) here, which I pooped in a bit ago and is already a little wet. I will probably wait until I wet it again and then change into my night time diaper.

Reactions: Diaperlover40
bambinobaby said:
I am still in my daytime diaper (a Bambino Teddy) here, which I pooped in a bit ago and is already a little wet. I will probably wait until I wet it again and then change into my night time diaper.
I will have to give them a try thanks

don't have inserts in my diapers but when it
gets heavy on goes the onesie
good to know others do the same things

Reactions: Diaperlover40
I love to poop in both my diaper and underwear. When not wearing a diaper already I will put one on when I feel a big one comming. The feeling is so good.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, Zeke and AmberStarfield
I'm both bladder and bowel incontinent, and sometimes I do mess. Most of the time at work I can make it to the bathroom and I can pull my diaper down to poop. At night I have messed while sleeping.

Reactions: StarWars7 and chuck
This morning I woke, and my diaper was dry, but I really had to poop. If I wake dry normally, I pee my diaper then take it off to poop in the toilet before I shower. I hate to poop my diaper, actually that's not true. I love to poop my diaper I just hate the cleanup. Today was different my hours were cut to three days a week, I feel lazy, and today I have no place I have to be. So, I decided to let it out in my diaper. It is an unusually large poop and it feels good between my cheeks and around my groin. I can feel there is still more to come out. I'll probably leave my messy diaper on a while enjoying the feel. That way I have only one big mess instead of two small ones.

• Love
Reactions: daniel2885 and AmberStarfield
I was only able to push out a small poopoo in my baby diaper this morning. There wasn’t much time, but I was able to sit on it for a little while before I had to get ready for work. Stress really hasn’t been bad lately, but for the last month or so I have wanted to do all my poo in diapers.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
Had made a Good mess in my Preschool Cloth Backed
Felt incredible good and i never thought a CB would
work that good :)

My next Purchases on ABU's Shop will at least include one
Pack of Preschools forever ^^

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Tundra1975 said:
I am bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured disc in my lower back and wear diapers 24/7. Everything goes in my diaper weather I want it to or not. I have no say as to when or where I pee or poop.
Same here. By the time I realize I have to go I’m already doing it. I was in a little shop last week had a diaper and just jeans in. Usually I’ll wear or boxer briefs over my diaper just to keep is snipug and not sag. It was a small place and all the sudden the most god awful messing sounds 3 people were looking at me as the bulge in my seat grew. I apologized and explained my situation and that I better go home and change my diaper. The owner was so nice and offed her bathroom for me to change. I explained that it was a big messy accident and it easer to just go back to the hotel and change my pants. I kind of tripped and the one woman tried to steafpdy me with her hand on my load she kind of squeezed it accidentally and said oh my yes your pants are very full. I came back the next day and bought somethings. The owner was very nice and asked if was feeling better today. I said yes. I’ve only wet myself twice today🙄

It happens on some occasions but only if I have the time to clean after it...

When I can't hold it and I just wear and mess even for wetting I do that it's normal to nothing wrong

woke up to really bad diarrhea, on my second diaper and my stomach feels awful still

Reactions: StarWars7
I have a sad tummy too today and made squishy poo in my diaper this morning. I hope to feel better soon.

AmberStarfield said:
I have a sad tummy too today and made squishy poo in my diaper this morning. I hope to feel better soon.
yeah i just went again, still feeling bloated and gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back