#2 accident šŸ˜¢

Petya217

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I had my biggest #2 accident today. I was out walking our daughter with my wife, when like 3 km away from home, it just came out. We started heading home and halfway there second wave came. I was almost in tears.
Thanks to Corona not many people were out and I was wearing dark pants, so I think noone noticed, but I was feeling like I had the biggest balloon attached to my ass and it keeps growing.
A third wave hit me right in front of our gate. At that point I couldn't hold back a miserable whimper. I was so devastated.
I took a shower for like 20 mins but the mortifying shame of messing myself in front of my wife and daughter on the street in bright daylight. No amount of hot water can wash that off. šŸ˜¢
Sorry guys, just needed to vent

• Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall
I hope you were wearing protection. Sorry to hear how this is affecting you. No one should be ashamed for a medical condition.

iam32bit said:
I hope you were wearing protection. Sorry to hear how this is affecting you. No one should be ashamed for a medical condition.
Yeah, I was. I do wear 24/7.
I know, I shouldn't be ashamed, but knowing and feeling are different things...

Reactions: NonbiriNeoguri
i know the feeling as i had and know that i'll have more accident at the most unfortunate places.
the accidents i had so far,
at work during a meeting
grocery store
in the middle of a cat scan
at a friends place,
while sleeping (waking up messy is no fun at all)
needless to say it is humiliating no matter what but keep your chin up it's not our fault!
cheers

Reactions: Petya217
Lecktroman said:
i know the feeling as i had and know that i'll have more accident at the most unfortunate places.
the accidents i had so far,
at work during a meeting
grocery store
in the middle of a cat scan
at a friends place,
while sleeping (waking up messy is no fun at all)
needless to say it is humiliating no matter what but keep your chin up it's not our fault!
cheers
Thanks for the kind words. I also had accident in a shop just in the middle of paying for my items. A few times in the office, but luckily never during meetings (so far). I also had one riding the metro once.
It's not like this was the first one. But it was definitely one the worst ones. I think I got so upset because I'm starting realise and fully understand that this is most probably going to be my life from now on. And this f@cks with my peace of mind a lot šŸ˜”

I hear ya man, even if we plan for the (what if) and s@#t hits the fan it's extremely degrading no matter what!

It best to wear I have the same thing like u I know that feeling of that happening it not ur fault it happens to all of us

Hey, you have a medical condition that is
not easy to deal with.

Some people would not even be brave enough to go for
a walk outside with there family with it.

Your Family knows that this was not your fault, and
i think it was even easier to see, how much this had hurt you.
I think there is no need for shame, you tried to do something
that can be risky, you didn't want that condition to control your life.

To me that is amazing. And even more amazing that ur also so brave
to entrust us with this story of your suffering.
I deeply thank you for your trust, and maybe its just words, but
you have a lot of courage, and your family knows it and loves you for it.

• Love
Reactions: ExcitedGamerX and Petya217
GermanDL said:
and maybe its just words
Those words meant a lot to me thank you.

I try not to let this shit (sorry for the pun) take over my life. I usually have BM in the morning and after lunch. Maybe the coffe, don't know. But it's rare for me at other times, so I can pretty much plan for activities. But there are some surprises some times.
Still, I rather take care of that then lock myself up in my room.
And when, khm, shit happens, I just need to vent it out. Like now.

Thanks for all the nice and reassuring comments guys. You are all great people! Really! All these kind words helped a lot for me to calm down.

Reactions: GermanDL
Im glad it gave you some comfort. <3

Reactions: Petya217
Petya217 said:
Those words meant a lot to me thank you.

I try not to let this shit (sorry for the pun) take over my life. I usually have BM in the morning and after lunch. Maybe the coffe, don't know. But it's rare for me at other times, so I can pretty much plan for activities. But there are some surprises some times.
Still, I rather take care of that then lock myself up in my room.
And when, khm, shit happens, I just need to vent it out. Like now.

Thanks for all the nice and reassuring comments guys. You are all great people! Really! All these kind words helped a lot for me to calm down.
Message me if u need anything

Reactions: Petya217 and GermanDL
Only get upset over things you can control. With things you canā€™t control vent to get it out but donā€™t let it get you down

I'm sorry that happened to you. Accidents can be horrible and humiliating. It's easy to say that you won't let it affect you, but it's a whole other thing to really be able to do that.

ltaluv said:
I'm sorry that happened to you. Accidents can be horrible and humiliating. It's easy to say that you won't let it affect you, but it's a whole other thing to really be able to do that.
Yeah, it's hard. And it plays tricks with my mind, f@cks with my self image and sometimes manages to get over me. But I will still try my best to not let this rule my life. I am not willing to give up on the things I like to do.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
Petya217 said:
Yeah, it's hard. And it plays tricks with my mind, f@cks with my self image and sometimes manages to get over me. But I will still try my best to not let this rule my life. I am not willing to give up on the things I like to do.

never give up. I too deal with the same feelings and emotions. We all do. Iā€™ve had countless messy accidents in public and around my family. Not once has anyone said anything. I go change my diaper and continue on with what I was doing. Like others have said itā€™s a medical situation That you canā€™t control!! Weā€™re here to support you. Dm me if you ever just just need to vent.

Reactions: chuck, Petya217 and (deleted member)
Petya,

I am bowel incontinent and understand what you have experienced.

Living with incontinence is fraught with the awareness of the ever-present possibility of a urinary or fecal accident. The incontinent person lives with this emotionally exhausting uncertainty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Many sufferers are forced to organize their entire life around their incontinence. Incontinence has caused some to lose their employment.

The ability to cope with incontinence is really about the ability to manage risk. The most challenging aspect of being incontinent is not the physical fact of incontinence, it is how we respond to it and deal with it.

During our early childhood we were conditioned to feel shame about having an ā€œaccident.ā€ As adults, soiled adult diapers are near the top of all possible humiliations. It is especially lamentable that many of us with incontinence feel guilt over a situation not of our making and not under our control. Remember, accidents are called ā€œaccidents" for a reason; otherwise we would call them ā€œintentionals."

I try to be a fairly logical person. However, although I know a fair amount about the subject, I am subject to the same emotions as much as everyone else with incontinence. Although I know better, after an accident in a public place, particularly if it is a bowel accident, my logical mind clicks ā€œoffā€ and I ā€œfeelā€ the embarrassment, shame and guilt. Admittedly, over time I have gained more control over these emotions, but they still occur. So, I legitimately can say ā€œI feel your pain.ā€ However, today I do recover emotionally from such an episode more quickly than I once did.

Petya, you obviously are a ā€œsurvivorā€ and managing very well. Venting is healthy ā€“ vent away.

Best wishes. Feel free to PM me any time.

--John
(double incontinent)

Reactions: Petya217 and ltaluv
Back