help

Status
Not open for further replies.

depends22

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
hello i have light bladder leaks in my underwear some nights what can i do for it are pullups required or diapers or pad or all 3

I guess it depends. For light bladder leaks, I'd suggest Northshore's pullups. Since I don't know your gender, that's about the best advice I can give for LBL.

Reactions: depends22
xtrabulk said:
I guess it depends. For light bladder leaks, I'd suggest Northshore's pullups. Since I don't know your gender, that's about the best advice I can give for LBL.
im male and 28 im dry mostly everynight no heavy leaks

If you're wanting pullups, I'd do Northshore then. They should be willing to send samples, but it might take a while nowadays...

I would second that. If you only have light dribbling a pull up is probably all you need.

xtrabulk said:
If you're wanting pullups, I'd do Northshore then. They should be willing to send samples, but it might take a while nowadays...
Unfortunately,Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic,Northshore has "turned off" the feature that allows people to request "free samples @ this time.

If you compare the cost per unit of a pull-up to a store "tabbed brief" (as they're euphemistically called) you'll find the cost of the "brief" is less than that of a pull-up. So if you're looking for an excuse to wear a diaper, there ya go.

Reactions: toyboy and BobbiSueEllen
DippyDawg said:
If you compare the cost per unit of a pull-up to a store "tabbed brief" (as they're euphemistically called) you'll find the cost of the "brief" is less than that of a pull-up. So if you're looking for an excuse to wear a diaper, there ya go.
Your right I had forgotten about that. I by my supplies on line and pay the same price for the pull ups as I do for the briefs or though the pull ups have les capacity but are fine for me during the day.

toyboy said:
Your right I had forgotten about that. I by my supplies on line and pay the same price for the pull ups as I do for the briefs or though the pull ups have les capacity but are fine for me during the day.
The added capacity makes the trade-off even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back