Diapers during pagan or witchcraft rituals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaperwolfjoe96

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For any pagans or wiccans or those who practice witchcraft here is it ok to wear diapers during rituals and such?

Reactions: SalemRose and TheWolfEmperor
Seven years of living in Salem and the subject never came up.

Unless the ritual is skyclad I wouldn't worry too much. Are you solitary or are you in a given?

TheWolfEmperor said:
Seven years of living in Salem and the subject never came up.

Unless the ritual is skyclad I wouldn't worry too much. Are you solitary or are you in a given?
Solitary

Diaperwolfjoe96 said:

So yeah, I wouldn't worry too much either way.

Do you know the Wiccan Rede?

Reactions: Diaperwolfjoe96
Vaguely

MissAmy said:
i heard a lot of stupid things in my life but this one takes the cake. practicing witchcraft.. we're in the 21st century, not the peak of human stupidity in medieval ages🙄
Well, it is no more ridiculous than a lot of things most people have been tricked into believing. Like we went to the moon 50 years ago. Or, 3 towers collapsed on Sep. 11, 2001 at free fall speed from some lightweight aluminum airplanes. One tower wasnt even hit, yet collapsed like it was (tower 7). Or, the "Federal Reserve" is a public institution. Or, this world came from nothing in a "big bang". Or, it is a good idea to put flouride, the most volatile element into our drinking water.

There are of course MANY more crazy ideas that we have been indoctrinated to believe, but these are a few of the easier ones to recognize for discerning souls.. By comparison, Wiccans and Pagans are harmless. That you have a knee jerk reaction to a harmless idea like paganism, and are oblivious to the multitude of lies which you have adopted that are far more harmful, tells me that you are so busy trying to remove a speck from somebody elses eye that you cannot see the log in your own eye.

I am not a Pagan or a Wiccan. I am agnostic. I say that I don't know, and neither does anyone else. I don't claim any worldview as the truth, including Science. What I do claim is that there is a lot of misinformation pretending to be truth. Most people are lost when it comes to truth, myself included. Doubt and skepticism is a good thing. Insulting another persons idea without rigorous examination is offensive and creates unnecessary conflict.

Of all the ideas that people believe in, Paganism seems to me to be on the harmless side. I would prefer a Pagan over a Satanist any day.

To the OP, I dont think diapers are excluded by your belief system. Diapers are just a garment fundamentally. No different than asking if its ok to wear glasses. Say you had a fetish for wearing glasses. I do, I own over 30 sunglasses and goggles. Its not sexual, but I have this uncanny interest and desire for them. Even if it was sexual, it wouldnt harm others. Diapers are in the same class. They are just more shunned. Don't push your interests on other people, and be yourself. I love sunglasses and goggles second to diapers. It is no problem with me for either. It helps being incontinent, but I don't push my like for diapers on anyone. Same with the glasses. I just do me and go along.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 9978 and Diaperwolfjoe96
Diaperwolfjoe96 said:
For any pagans or wiccans or those who practice witchcraft here is it ok to wear diapers during rituals and such?
It would really depend on what branch of paganism you're a part of and what kind of wiccan you are. I know there are some branches that call for everything you wear to be natural so disposables would be out of the question, but there are others that don't have such restrictions. Since you're solitary as long as you remember to just "treat nature the way you would want to be treated" your pagan believes are entirely up to you to decide. It's what it means to you that's important.

MissAmy said:
i heard a lot of stupid things in my life but this one takes the cake. practicing witchcraft.. we're in the 21st century, not the peak of human stupidity in medieval ages🙄
It's no more stupid than believing an all-powerful invisible man wrote a book telling you how to behave and watches you constantly to make sure you're following those rules. Wicca is a religion just like Christianity and Catholicism are religions and people are free to believe in whichever religion they want to. Just because you don't believe in that same one doesn't make that religion stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManeWulf, Diaperwolfjoe96 and TheWolfEmperor
Diaperwolfjoe96 said:

Do what ye will with harm into none.

Wearing diapers isn't harming anyone and if you are being respectful of people in your practice and with your diaper wearing, then you are following the Rede.

MissAmy said:
For shame, that's just disrespectful. Let someone believe what they want to believe. It is their choice and/or their culture.

Diaperwolfjoe96 said:

I honestly can't say I know rules of Pagan/Wiccan rituals but I really don't see why not. The topic is intriguing though.

Reactions: Diaperwolfjoe96, BigKid25, Lyokodl and 2 others
I am not familiar with such rituals, but I don’t see why wearing diapers would be a problem. I haven’t heard of pagans or Wiccans requiring a certain type of underwear (keep in mind that diapers are just absorbent underwear at the end of the day) to be worn. There certainly isn’t a rule prohibiting someone from wearing briefs, boxers, panties, or a thong. Diapers would be no different.

Reactions: Diaperwolfjoe96, BigKid25 and Piefox
Lol this thread is becoming a mess...

I meditate and do some energy work, so that's the closest comparison I can make to wiccan/paganism from personal experience. Wearing a diaper for these things is either distracting or it doesn't matter as my mindset is based on intention setting and consciousness.

Diapers, being a physical thing with a certain intention set upon it, don't really align to my spiritual practice. It's not something that would completely derail my practice, but I don't find it to enhance it either. So I tend to not wear during my sessions. Wearing is for fun. My spiritual path is not for fun. It's a deeply reverential act. And I do not revere diapers by any means.

• Love
Squirrel!!! I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Getting back to the original question:
It's been mentioned a bit in passing, but the real question comes back to your personal path. I've got a few friends in circles where skyclad is critical - for them wearing, even for need, during ritual would be deeply wrong. For others, it's a non-issue: they don't practice skyclad, they're not required to only use found/unmanufactured materials, etc. For me, wearing during ritual would be a problem - not because my path says anything against it, but because it would distract me too much from the working.

Reactions: BigKid25
I don’t see how it would be a bad thing for you to wear during a ritual. I’m so sorry that people are attacking you and making threats. I hope a mod comes and takes care of the people that are being aggressive for no reason. Wear, enjoy, be happy, and be yourself! Don’t let anyone ruin your day because they’re unhappy with themselves and feel the need to take it out on you. Wicca is a very peaceful religion. I tried to follow it but idk I’m bad at religion so I kinda just idk dropped off with it. I legit don’t get why people are so mad about Wicca and paganism tho.....

Last edited:
Reactions: BigKid25
LilxFawn said:
I don’t see how it would be a bad thing for you to wear during a ritual. I’m so sorry that people are attacking you and making threats. I hope a mod comes and takes care of the people that are being aggressive for no reason. Wear, enjoy, be happy, and be yourself! Don’t let anyone ruin your day because they’re unhappy with themselves and feel the need to take it out on you. Wicca is a very peaceful religion. I tried to follow it but idk I’m bad at religion so I kinda just idk dropped off with it. I legit don’t get why people are so mad about Wicca and paganism tho.....

There's definitely negative associations surrounding the beliefs and practices, and the majority of those associations are based off misunderstanding.

• Sad
Reactions: LilxFawn
Pagans and witchcraft are not synonyms.

Reactions: ManeWulf
BigKid25 said:
There's definitely negative associations surrounding the beliefs and practices, and the majority of those associations are based off misunderstanding.
Much like the misconceptions we diaper wearers face.

Reactions: neophyte, TheWolfEmperor, NonbiriNeoguri and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back