Please don’t drink and drive 🙏🏼❤️💕🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleTahani

Baby Tahani ( tahini means wild flower Choctaw)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
My custom wheelchair it’s the smallest adult chair a child’s is to small . Everyone loves my chair we got to pick out the apple metallic green color and a friend who owns a Harley Davidson dealership made the green heads lol . Please don’t drink and drive this is why I’ve been in diapers since my early 20s a drunk driver ran me over . I had brain damage took over two years to learn to talk again , my bladder was destroyed and spinal cord ankles were crushed lost my teeth all the front ones . Being fed with a tube then soft foods and a big adult baby bottle to stay hydrated for 18 months . I don’t touch any alcohol besides toddlers don’t do that . I’m as close to a real adult child physically and mentally as it gets .

• Sad
Reactions: cprdr, RedPandaDL, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I thank God you made the recovery you have. As a victim of a drunk driver I agree with the don't drink and drive. Fortunately I was able to regain full function I suffer with excruciating migraines. My husband and daughter wen't so fortunate. He passed 6 months later, she 4 years later Both from damage due to original trauma.
I wish you happiness and health.

• Sad
Reactions: NooNoo, Cottontail, RedPandaDL and 2 others
Don't drink&drive, BUT the same danger is phone&drive.

Reactions: tiny, RedPandaDL and LittleTahani
I was a victim of a sober driver.

I'm really happy you're still here. Bad drivers (both drunk and sober) who run over people should never be allowed behind the wheel again by law.

Reactions: tiny and LittleTahani
That's how I ended up on this site, I was t-boned by a drunk driver on my way to work at 630am! and suffer permanent nerve damage from it. I wear 24/7 by medical need. It's been a ruff few years by no means as challenging as your situation but you are strong and sound like you never give up!! Hugs friend ❤️

Reactions: NooNoo
redbullfiend said:
That's how I ended up on this site, I was t-boned by a drunk driver on my way to work at 630am! and suffer permanent nerve damage from it. I wear 24/7 by medical need. It's been a ruff few years by no means as challenging as your situation but you are strong and sound like you never give up!! Hugs friend ❤
Stay strong 💕❤️💕

Bobbysgirl67 said:
I thank God you made the recovery you have. As a victim of a drunk driver I agree with the don't drink and drive. Fortunately I was able to regain full function I suffer with excruciating migraines. My husband and daughter wen't so fortunate. He passed 6 months later, she 4 years later Both from damage due to original trauma.
I wish you happiness and health.
I’m so sorry you lost them that’s the worst . Much love to you to 💕💕💕

Reactions: NooNoo and Seasonedcitizen
I don't drink those kinds of drinks. Never interest me

EagleBoy said:
I don't drink those kinds of drinks. Never interest me
It taste really yukie even beer I don’t know why people drink other than getting drunk . I don’t like drunk don’t like being around drunk people they are not normal . They become a different person some get really stupid or very angry . I’m not religious type either that’s not why I hate alcohol I think it’s pretty obvious why . Alcohol kills thousands every year although people that smoke pot are funny laughing fun people . 😉💕❤️

Reactions: Sheepies
I'm sorry this happened to you and that it continues to happen to so many people. I got hit by a guy running a red light when I was 14. I was trying to walk my bike across a busy beach highway. I really don't remember what happened after I poked myself out of stopped cars looking to see if a car was coming in the other direction. It shouldn't have been because the light was red. Anyway, he broke both bones in my leg and put a good sized dent in my forehead. The dent is still there.

I now live in constant pain from some spinal damage. I wish I could have that day back as I would have stayed home.

BabyTahani said:
It taste really yukie even beer I don’t know why people drink other than getting drunk . I don’t like drunk don’t like being around drunk people they are not normal . They become a different person some get really stupid or very angry . I’m not religious type either that’s not why I hate alcohol I think it’s pretty obvious why . Alcohol kills thousands every year although people that smoke pot are funny laughing fun people . 😉💕
Once or twice I took a sip just a sip of my dads and my brothersthat was a super long time ago maybe back in 1995 never picked up 1. And I learned from when my brother came home drunk

CrazySmoker said:

I agree more today than ever, few times I nearly got hit by people talking or texting on their phones, and I've seen many angry drivers at the police officers that got them a ticket for that, a friend of my cousin died in a crash with her 3 yrs old son last month, she drove directly in the opposite lane vs a semi truck. And yet I see so many people impatient when I don't reply to their txt messages in a flash. world is so crazy today. I don't ever want to have a driving license (I can't get any cause of my eyes anyways)

Reactions: LittleTahani
How do you get a drivers license when you drink out of baby bottle (bot-bot) ?

Imagine getting pulled over - Drivers License and Registration - no not birth certificate
and footprint images - Have you been drinking tonight - Your breath smells funny -
You just blew the breathilizer way off scale - what's that I see an open bottle - so you have
been drinking and driving - step out of the car please - walk that white line on the edge of
the pavement - I said walk not waddle - that's a strange outfit - are you hiding something
under that skirt you are wearing - never expected that - I guess better do another test of
the A-B-Cs judging your age and deportment maybe we better do it forward instead of
backward - going to have to place you under arrest and take you down to the nursery -
you are going to need a change of diaper and crib to spend the night - oh and what was
in the baby bottle - ah some well aged formula Bailey's 1941 ROFLOL !

dogboy said:
I'm sorry this happened to you and that it continues to happen to so many people. I got hit by a guy running a red light when I was 14. I was trying to walk my bike across a busy beach highway. I really don't remember what happened after I poked myself out of stopped cars looking to see if a car was coming in the other direction. It shouldn't have been because the light was red. Anyway, he broke both bones in my leg and put a good sized dent in my forehead. The dent is still there.

I now live in constant pain from some spinal damage. I wish I could have that day back as I would have stayed home.
❤️❤️❤️😢

babylock1 said:
How do you get a drivers license when you drink out of baby bottle (bot-bot) ?

Imagine getting pulled over - Drivers License and Registration - no not birth certificate
and footprint images - Have you been drinking tonight - Your breath smells funny -
You just blew the breathilizer way off scale - what's that I see an open bottle - so you have
been drinking and driving - step out of the car please - walk that white line on the edge of
the pavement - I said walk not waddle - that's a strange outfit - are you hiding something
under that skirt you are wearing - never expected that - I guess better do another test of
the A-B-Cs judging your age and deportment maybe we better do it forward instead of
backward - going to have to place you under arrest and take you down to the nursery -
you are going to need a change of diaper and crib to spend the night - oh and what was
in the baby bottle - ah some well aged formula Bailey's 1941 ROFLOL !
Your funny silly 😂😂😂 made me laugh 😉😂🥰

CrazySmoker said:
Avreed

BabyTahani said:
I’m so sorry you lost them that’s the worst . Much love to you to 💕💕💕
Thanks. Long time past but seems like today.

OP, so sorry to see what you've gone through. All, please campaign for tougher drinking & driving laws. Many states have made it so people with 7 or 8 DUIs are still driving on the road. Ridiculous, IMHO. Actions have consequences, as evidenced in this thread.

Reactions: tiny and LittleTahani
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back